• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im shocked to see my classmate in red ribbon's commercial.. haha.. from then on he was called "some more boy" haha i LOL'D so hard.. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADTOqs0yPIA
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i watched the vid reggie just posted... "some moer??" "ready to serve" ahhee nice.. :) :P i confess ill be out now... i confess my head hurts.. haha.. need some rest now... i confess tomorrow's thursday then friday haha lolz.. i confess ill be back tomorrow. moanin :lol: ;)
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that have a headache right now just like tinay so i need to sleep now. goodnight guys
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i hate my classmates. they don't give a d*mn about me. :wallbash:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm so excited for the world premiere of "womanizer" by britney spears video! wohoo I confess that i dunno what i'm gonna do now... hay.. :doubt: I confess that i dont want to spend my money for crazy things... :rolleyes:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess: - school was a-okay today =| :thumbsup: - our brain surgery experiment in AP Psych was a lot of fun! - i was invited 2 a lake party tomo - my *cough* 'future bf' *cough* will b there ;) [logannn:] - my ex-bf will b there 2 :| & alcohol will b there as well - i thought that the 2nd presidential debate was much better than the 1st one. - i made a fansign for Sis Belle :P (check it!) - i have a take-home AP Psych test 2 work on, but not due til Mon. - i'm going to a Play @ a theatre tomo w/ my drama class - tomo is a half day for most students, but not 4 me 'cause of the play... - no school on Friday 4 me! teacher/parent conference day :P
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess: >im not happy w/ my work right now >i want to go bbroad >i have debts to pay >im not happy being single >im looking for a right girl
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.... that I'm wondering who bro Jie is referring to and what happened. :paranoid: that I lost all respect for John McCain last night in the 2nd presidential debate when he referred to Barack Obama as "that one" instead of by name. That was a very snide and (racist??) comment. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: that Barack Obama easily won the debate last night and finally he is starting to pull ahead in the polls, even in Republican states. =D (*wipes sweat off forehead*) that honestly....in my opinion only....unless Obama or Biden do something really really stupid, then it's election over. Barack Obama is gonna win. I have faith that America (especially the youth) is finally gonna step up and take our country back from the lobbyists and power-hungry Republicans. =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i miss u broe :( i confess [spoiler]:arrow: it hurts until now, even i confess up on him. :arrow: sharing my very happy moments with him in somebody brings back the pain only but it makes me feel "wheew" :arrow: seeing him with my classmate in a picture is very painful. i mean, im not jealous. i just remembered iur picture in my fone... wen we are so close =( :arrow: imma leave on 1:30. i hav a practiz[/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b] .. that I made a lot of gfx/siggy yesterday =D and I share it at PA *peace! that tommorow is my last day school :eh: next week,we not going to school for 1 week :wow: bcoz of PMR exam[ form 3 ] *yea \:D/ that I bet bro TJ gonna win :eh: the Artwork101 mini siggy contest. his work is awesome :o:thumbsup: me is [b]NOT[/b] :lol::thumbsdown: ahaha that I'll go to DA now X3 wanna search some pic for making siggy hehehe. zooooommmmmmmm! :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im so irritated today haiz. i confess we'll *bsmi* will be movin to ortigas by january.. haiz..
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i hope to talk through ym the person above me.. :) that i am sooo busy with all the stuff.. i hate this.. hell week.. :crybaby: that sometimes, you can tell what will happened next.. =)
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that... [spoiler]mam maila got nervous because my asthma had attacked me. :| bea is really a true friend. i love her! :kiss: i haven't updated my blog. i'm too lazy. i'm loving MSN. :D i will be missing a lot of school works. yeah, [b]a lot.[/b] my doctor said i should take a complete rest and much better not to come to school tomorrow. :retard: i'm doing my sister's project. argh. i'm getting irritated again. =|[/spoiler]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess .... Good Morning to everyone, haha ! :lol: I love dressing up all formal for school/the Fall Play @ a college :cool: i'm goin 2 a lake/bonfire party 2nite i love the 2 fansigns i made yesterday/day before that :eh: i straightened my hair, so its EXTREMELY beautiful lookin' i'm driving 2 skool today!!! yikes, but i love it & i love my carrrrrr ! i didnt talk 2 sis tinay yesterday :( i miss her! sis belle really did deserve that fansign! :cool: :thumbsup: i need 2 start my car soon, or ill freeze my bum off :lol: seeeeya later, ftalk !
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm getting addicted to/at kevjumba, thanks to MAYE. :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I really enjoy talking to my tampan Indo friends.. :wow: Kuya Guile's giving me crazy advices again.. :lol: I really hate someone.. That person is a liar!!.. Urghh..I feel so stupid.. :wallbash: =(
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I feel something I shouldn't :P I confess I'm missing my honey. :( I confess I'm uglyyy!!! XD
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i didn't review for my philosophy exam tomorrow. the exam is a multiple choice type, but i know i should still review. but i didn't. :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. I am not yet sleepy.. :wasted: I think I am turning crazy again.. Lol... :wasted: I really want to stay awake until 3.. :/[/b]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Long Confession.[/b] [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] that I 100% love Paramore- since June 29, 2008 | Sunday. Lols- Memorize eh? X3 I love their songs so so so so so so so so so so so so so so gazillion-times mucheeeeeeeeeeee <3 :wow: They really rock! \m/ :wallbash: Though, some people say they're [i]laos na[/i] XP Lols- I don't think so. I'm a loyal fan! :wasted: I totally, terribly, terrifically, really, so, seriously, uber-ly, gazillion-times love all their songs! XD I can't stop listening to their songs 24/7. Lol- nah, not really 24/7 but everyday [i]lang[/i] :] [b]I confess[/b] that I'm currently [b]Under Temporary Maintenance[/b] (I meant me, myself & I- not friendster) XP Dunno why would I be :retard: Just trippin? :] [b]I confess[/b] that I'm hating Algebra. It's terribly exploding my big-head :retard: Nosebleed* It's terribly hard. Most of us in our class are failing about that freakin' topic in Math :crybaby: Hope the hardest was on 1st Quarter till it goes to the easiest in the 4th quarter =D Dunno if that's even possible. Only in dreams :wallbash: Wish I'll pass this quarter cause the Periodical test is next week & I've got to study the whole week T_T Huhuhu. Too lazy for it XD Lols- But I'll try my best to make my parents proud of me (cause that's their wish for me & my bro to be a part of the Top 10). :wallbash: My head's gonna [b]POP[/b] again" Nyek-ek-ek :smoke: [b]I confess[/b] that I'm really sleepy but I don't want to sleep because of my computer/the internet. Waka-waka, adekkz" :wasted: Anyways- It's weekend for us, so I can sleep late :eh: Waha! Till my eye bags grow bigger & till my eyes get red like this --> :smoke: Lol- I admit, I'm really an adekk! [b]I confess[/b] that I love chatting with my prenzz (classmates)! :wow: It was crazy fun in our conference a while ago :wasted: Too much [i]kalokohan[/i] XD Sorry for the tagalog word. Huwee- But there are a lot of people missing eh, maybe they went to the Expo/Pooh's concert here, in Qatar. Hays, but I guess tomorrow we'll have a conference again :P I really hope so :] Some kept singing & talking X3 Some were just OP, so we kept teasing them, calling them: OP! OP! OP! Bwahaha =D But I didn't. I just kept Loling & Loling & Loling about them XD [b]I confess[/b] that it's really cold in other house! :penguin: Brrrr* Though it's not yet winter here in Qatar. Arrg- hope it's already winter here :P We turned-off the AC but it was still cold here! Huway like that my pren?! :lol: [b]I confess[/b] that today, my BFFs kept teasing & matching me with the guy who really likes me (who's also courting me :redface: ) Hays- Dunno why I feel this way! Do I like him already? :wallbash: Please tell me I don't T_T I told my BFFs my feelings about him & they told him, but he said that he won't believe them if I don't tell him that it's true about what they say (my feelings). Arrg- as in, from lunch to the last subject, he kept asking me if it's true. Waah! I kept saying No Comment =X I'm too shy to be with him already. He's my seatmate in Values, English & Social Studies eh. Ghawd- I really can't talk to him that time XP [b]I confess[/b] that me, myself & [b]I really love my siggy[/b]! It's really 100% awesome! & It's by Idol.idol.idol ko :wow: ILHer so biggee :P Huwee- Mai Bebe Chariz <3 I missed her so much, since she was inactive for a very long time. But now- I'm really happy she's going online again![/spoiler] [b]End of Confession.[/b]

Last edited by LOUISE.27 (2008-10-09 14:56:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:45

[ 10 queries - 0.338 second ]
Privacy Policy