• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confessions -- [b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]..that Yesterday, i and Jethro had some fights. The reason behind it is too small for him to get mad and i can't see the point why do he need to act that way. Over-Acting. It makes me realize that i don't need a friend like him. Its completely pointless to make small things into worst. I was [b]pissed[/b]. Idon't want to talk to him nor PM him in YM. I can't sleep last night =|. That fight is bothering me :wasted:, oh well another friend fight-- i hope we'll be ok soon. I plan to have a conference with my Co-TS members and sadly someone PM me and tell me if i can postponed the conference because they do really wanna join but they can't be online on that specific tiem. I did-- postponed the conference and i hope no one would get mad. >o< [b]GOMMEN-nasai[/b]. I don't want to postponed it and anyway, there are a lot of time, let's give them a chance to have some fun with the group. Ohoho- AND for now im officialy the [b]TS leader[/b]. HAHA. Thanks for those people who voted me last SOTM. I loev you guys :wow: Mega ultimo thanks again <33 Someone made me cry yesterday. I damn hate that song, but still-- i keep on repeating it all over again. [b]Reminiscing[/b]. I wanna stop it. Oh gaah. Thanks to someone, he do make me laugh and im enough of those emo moments. :wasted: AND im soo damn happy for him. Oha xD Party Hard \m/. Ididn't know we'll get close. :P Gudluck always, im here for you-- as always. I miss the guy behind the song that makes me cry. I regret everything i've done. I'll be updating my thread. Delete those old works and change them into new ones. I came up into my new style. HAHA. :lol: Sankyoo to mai partner/s : Chariz and Louiz. [b]GFX Trio[/b]. Imissyou guys. :crybaby: I know we always do loev each other :>. AND i oh-so love my baby and kapz :wow: Include : bear. :redface: :lol: -- Everyone, thanks for reading *bow[/spoiler]

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-11-08 04:24:17)

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.... [spoiler]i have a speech problem but still suffering to overcome it i once mistake pete wentz as the vocalist of fob. and i once mistake ryan ross for brendon urie. (and im so sorry for it)[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i am a very jealous person. :lol: Maybe kuya jesse was right,i have a feisty personality.[/b]:rolleyes:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i am inlove. i am with a guy whom i am not sure with his feelings for me right now :crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess • The girl in the crush thread who was really flirty is a poser. • Today is mai cuz' birthday -- YAY!I can play DoTA. • That I'm excited for mai new iPod from USA. • I'm itching to get that [b]I♥NY[/b] shirt :lol: • On Monday,We'll be having Counter Strike(Real life action -- Fake guns) Like what we did in 3rd grade :lol: • I wanna visit John,Joseph and Angel in NY. :wow: • I wanna buy anything BLACK or [color=hotpink]PINK[/color] • I don't put much make up. • I'm itching to get mai hair curled. • I lol'd cause I'm watching TV while using the PC. • I think I'm confessing much.Anyways, • I was shocked when I knew from Uma's confession that TVQX has 6 back-up names. • I had fun playing in the rain yesterday :wow: • I'm tired typing. • I hate CNN. • YAY -- I'm watching golf.

Last edited by Bridget (2008-11-08 19:06:07)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess... that after seeing a certain contestant's entry in the drawing contest. i was extremely ashamed of my drawing.haha., :lol::lol: [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i changed the layoit im using in my fs... i changed the bg song to bella's lullaby :wow: loev it i confess i dunn wanna go to work tomorrow.. haiz... :wallbash:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I`m so disappointed w/my grades this 2nd quater.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess im not yet making my homeworks.. i confess im not yet ready for tommorow[/b]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]I confess I badly miss the confe between us three. :cry: No one will ever replace them to my heart. Kristina and Faith will always be. :)[/quote] [quote=kristina16][quote=misz.faith]I miss bebe gay and xotang mandi!i lurve u gays!:kiss:[/quote] i confess i miss the person i quoted so much!! i loev yah bebegay!!! :kiss:[/quote] I confess I cme back becoz of these two pretty girls of my life! I miss the old days girls!imy so much! ily so much Mandi and Tinay..u girls will never ever be replace!=) I confess: I really want a [b]new domain[/b]!:cry:
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... I was fighting with my close friend's ex because of his stupidity. I'm not yet done with my project 'cause I don't know how to do it. :wasted: I must regain my grades this grading. [i]I won't make a promise, but I'll do my best.[/i]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess. -that i am still sick. -im tired of doing my retarded hw's. -i want to sleep for the rest of my life -i made a new sig, if thats what you call that. i dont belong to any group right now. invitations? lol. [quote][u][b]PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME![/b][/u][/quote] [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd90/lwisconsin/bananadance.gif[/img]

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-11-09 11:29:37)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that, im getting fat this past few days. haha. my patience is not that too long. im inlove. :|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i just checked that reverzero issue that's why i logged in. hahaha! i feel immature because of that. :lol: gotta go now.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-11-09 11:30:54)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that.. I really feel guilty-not for kicking out reverzero out of Rockstars.. =| My mom gave me some "sermons" and daaaaang.. i've realized all my stupidities..and i really regret 'em all.. :wallbash: I wanna diet myself.. =| Some say that i'm fat.. =( (Look at the ava..am i really fat??.. =( ) I am really into him "again".. and that is thanks to my kuya guile.. :wow: Lol.[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im happy i bought a tamagotchi yesterday haha :lol: :redface: i confess im happy with the offer my kuya gave me last night.. ahehe wish i could pay for it :lol: :D I confess i wish itd be friday again.. :wallbash:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I can't do anything at all without my right hand. :evil: I wish I broke my left arm not right.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I bought a new pair of[b] Chucks [/b]&& I love it, as in super! :wow: I confess like [b]Ate Tinay[/b], I wish it would be [b]Friday[/b] again. TT^TT
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess, that ... my friend wud never ever... tok bout it anymore. i confess that he was here with me. i confess that i want him, to be OL... as always.[/b] :wow:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I really feel guilty-not for kicking out reverzero out of Rockstars.. =|[/quote] We have a harsh leader here.. :disgust: --- confess I know I am not welcome here anymore, and please don't ask why. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:55

[ 9 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy