• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I HATE YOU. You know who you are.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: I confess that today i had to buy a new cd for my sis because I scratch the cd she borrowed from her friend and its the [s]supervisor[/s].lulz. I had my first day on rockstar! its really great! - - - thats for now rock on errbody!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess .i bumped my head on the jeepn on teh way home.(because i was sleepy,or maybe i was really sleeping.lol) .it hurts.the bump on my head XD .i hate someone.i've hated her ever since :evil: .i'm on teh pepsquad now,i had no option left.:o .i had to tie my hair on our next practice for teh intrams :o :penguin: .i don't tie my hair.and i NEVER tied my hair in school(this high school only,because on grades 5-6, 2 teachers told me to tie my not so long hair :/)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I confess I hope sis -Nik- will cheer up[/quote] woot kuya j! tenx 4 being their for me :D yabxoo moi kuya! wanna confess [spoiler][i]even many people noticed some changes on me, i just keep it a secret, on who's making me cry :crybaby:[/i] :arrow: i wanna confess that: :arrow: im such a [b]loser[/b]. i wait for my bessy so i saw how he picked up that girl. and it leave me pain, for this 2 days. =( :arrow: that she looks very happy on the rsult of what happen to me, to him, on our relation on each other... :arrow: that i know sumone is waiting in vain for me. and wunna know who is he. :arrow: that im guilty. he hurts himself too much. he always make a drawing on his wrists by using a pointed paper. he also stabs the back of his notebook. and i feel lonely and guilty on that moment. i wanna cry and ask him "why are u hurting urself? its my fault, don't hurt urself coz hurting urself is liek hurting my heart too much :cry: :arrow: that i'll go 2 te diary thread to tell what happened to me today. :arrow: that i guess,it's not a fun fun friday for me. =([/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: *My School's Intramurals was so fun. *It have lip marks and horror booth. *The horror booth was not really scary. My friend even say "Hello" to the ghosts. *We are allowed to request some songs to be played and it was so fun. *I wanna have a new haircut. :D *That's all! Thank Euu. :d

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-09-20 00:50:52)

yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i feel happy..cuz I play with joneil[friend] in lawn tennis.. that I'm so nervous this up coming division pressconference.. that I'm happy again to have sum editorial cartoons that gave by my classmates!:eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess... I'm online EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA early today. I confess... I'm leaving for school in about 10 minutes. I confess... I just ate Peace flavored Yoplait yogurt, so healthy & delicious! I confess... I absolutely LOVE receiving Reputation points :redface: I confess... I'm getting offline now, so I can get ready for school ! P E A C E !!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess..im really glad is friday today... i confess...i want to have my hair cut... i confess.... hope ill feel better next week..
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess :arrow: my plan for today doesn't came up so nice. our pc needed to be reformat coz it now hangs =( :arrow: that for te first tym, i use a premade siggy coz of the PB. it uploads [b]really slow.[/b] :eh: :arrow: that i wish i didn't open up my heart for him. :arrow: that :wallbash: im such a loser. :arrow: that im quite suprised when akiko told he's moii groupmate in filipino. big responsible for te group, coz im the uber fugly leader :doubt: :arrow: that i wish happiness for him.... as i bleed :arrow: that i miss moi blog but mommy dun wanna lemme visit it. i dunno whoii? :arrow: that i miss the poster who's location is on te [b][x.Labyrinth.x][/b] IMY sizz! :arrow: that i posted moi feelings on moi fs bulletin. hope he read moi rants there. =( :arrow: that few minutes and i'll be out to listen 2 papa dan ^^ :arrow: that even i slept on te aftie,i felt quite asleep now :doubt: ei dunno whoii

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-09-19 09:33:37)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i'm so happy to lie down beside her during the overnight group study. :redface: But i confess i was really shocked ..i mean..i'm so much shocked to hear her snore so loud. haha. No matter, she's beautiful in her sleeping mode. :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I enjoyed making projects in Visual Basic. luls. :D :arrow: I can't wait for my eon card to be validated. :doubt: :arrow: I'm so much happy wit my playlist now. hoho. :arrow: I'm angry wit my shobe - trixx.. pfffttt... :wow: :wow: :arrow: I strolled in SM again. I actually wore make up. then poof, I saw my classmate in high school, and I went inside the comfort room. luls. :lol: :lol: :arrow: I saw a cute guy in SM. I saw him glancing on us.. :wow: :wow:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I can't help of thinking of him.. I feel like "someone" is really really ignoring me!!..Like I don't even exist!!.. =( I feel soo stupid for leaving a comment in his FS.. :wallbash: My computer is encountering some viruses.. :crybaby:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i made 2 sigs:) i wanna go to the cr but i don't want XD i can't log-in to my wp admin :o wtf
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im transferring my humor blog to its domain, yey. im fcking pissed. someone stole my skittles in the refrigerator! :angry: my back hurts. amf.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. My computer is running crazy for i don't know what thw reason is.. I don't want to download stuffs anymore!!!... I feel like finding a new environment!!..Something new!!.. :wallbash:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. Taht I am having fun in teh confe wif Trixx,Harvs,Lois,Phia,Hanzel and Jeriedee.
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im so sick bout my js codes... (a pop up always apper when my fs loads..."debug?" lol) i confess that im making another layout agen! i confess also that im glad that she was pm me..:D i confess also that im not deserve for the opportunity he gave me!!!:(
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, ... i had fun with teh TS confe.. :lol: though i ddnt stay long :cry: ... i've deleted someone on my [i]friends[/i] list. coz he/she wanted to. ... i wanna greet harvii a happy birthday.. its 12:15 am here.. and SEPT 20. so yea its his bday today. ... i loev harvz.. :kiss::kiss: :wow: ... he's moar than a FRIEND to me.. ... coz he's liek a DAD to me.. lolwuts? :lol::lol: ... i'm hungry but we dont have anything to eat at this time.. ... [i]poor nina[/i] hahaha :lol: ... speaking of my name [i]nina[/i] there's a typhoon coming here in teh philippines named TYPHOON NINA zomgrotflmao :lol:
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its confidential ! :) sshh.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well, you should post one. even just a light confession only. :eh: --- confessions: [li]i forgot last thursday was my dad's birthday. hakhak ;) [/li] [li]gonna greet harvs a hapy birthday. [/li] [li]i like my classmates. they're so cool (cooler than me) :redface: hakhak lols. [/li]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy