• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess HE's online. :redface: And he's talking to me. :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ i confess i miss the girl above me. :| i also confess ... im not in the mood...hay i miss my family :wallbash:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][quote=kristina16]waaaahh thnx thnx ;) :redface: :wow:[/quote] Your Welcome @T : I confess algebra is so hard[/i]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] :arrow: I am addicted to Paramore.. :arrow: I heart my crushie.. :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess, i'm having a hard time making my report, huhu it's really hard.. and i confess that i'll have a business this coming monday! Goodluck to me! :P
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess: *i miss my beloved friends. *i'm still thinking of my ex lover. *i'm waiting for his messages.even if i know, he wont... higz. .anggia.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I just saw on the portal page that there are 632 members logged in right now :o The old "record" was 444....I guess we just crushed that :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Oh.. lois jan na u.. is your house big?? -------------------------------------------------------- [i]i confess i don`t have a chat m8 in EPS .. Lois please post on EPS now[/i][/quote] oh yeah. I'm here, but I'm still cleaning our house. LOL. I confess he asked for my number, and I'm waiting for his text messages. :redface:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-07-05 03:38:36)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I updated my Tut about making Cross-Over Layiees, so that newbies/noobs would understand it better.[/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] :arrow: I bought a new bag :O :arrow: I think I need some space :| :arrow: I'm about to try my hand on barbecuing. :retard: [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]lois jan na u[/quote] Avoid using tagalog words [b]as much as possible[/b], carl. --- confess we had swimming again! haha :lol: confess a batchmate of mine from another section reminds me of keem. :redface:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-05 05:48:42)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess talking to bebe gay made me a lot lot lot better and im so thankful i have her.. :cry: i confess i wanna talk to him im missin him so much...already...
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm trying to make some comics for our schoolpaper--I had no idea it was harder than I thought. :lol: Making comics sure is a lot of work. LOL
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Avoid using tagalog words as much as possible, carl.[/quote] [i] You`re Mean!! JOKE .. lolz.. ------------------------ i confess i have a guitar already.. yeah! Rock baby! Over Acting.. lolz..[/i]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess that i really labb him.. i confess that im really exayted of what will happen on monday :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-07-05 07:02:43)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess talking to bebe gay made me a lot lot lot better and im so thankful i have her..[/quote] i'm always here for u my bebe,mahal coh. .tinay! :D smile. . :kiss: i confess I'm so happy. .thanks LH! i love you pa! :wow:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that it is difficult to bear such big obligation, but still i love to be a writer.. and it took so much passion to accept the offer.. hmm.. =)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I feel as if my friends in school are neglecting me... Because of her! Remember the girl I told you guys about? The 2-timer? She happens to be the most popular girl in class, but not in the whole school. I know, I'm geeky. I always read books, always by myself, never been moved as the top in class, so it's hard to make friends... :cry: But I'm glad that people like me better than her [but not in class, she's always talk of the town-- in this case, class. =) I dunno, but maybe, having lots of BFs made her popular. :disgust: My friend was supposed to go to our house today, but she still hasn't come. I called their house, and the maid said she was at two-timer's house. I called her [the two-timer] then asked her if my friend was there. She said yes. She let me talk to her. Then my friend said. "You didn't say that it was today!" But she was the one who reminded me yesterday... :cry: Gosh, I'm Emo. :o[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that i am not happy with what i am watching right now!..:lol: their jokes are so corny!..uuh!!..:wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]i'm always here for u my bebe,mahal coh. .tinay! :D smile. . :kiss: i confess I'm so happy. .thanks LH! i love you pa! :wow:[/quote] thnx bebe :wow: :kiss: yabyu more! i confess im happy for bebe gay and LH ;) i confess i cant eat properly aight now.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 9 queries - 0.540 second ]
Privacy Policy