• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I'm having a hard time studying and understanding my Math subject. I uber hate my teacher. Hate himmm sooo much. Hmmmmfff.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=unmaskedluke]i fell in love with sis kristina16 hair! :lol: is that ur natural hair??[/quote] waaaah :redface: yeah thats my natural hair... ;) :redface: [b]i confess[/b] ill be postin my fansigns ..ill just upload em..erg.. [b]i confess [/b]admin is the best!! the ftalk updates are so wickedly cool ahehe :lol: hehe basta i lurve it lang it kinda reminds me of praning.com and prendster.com the forums i got addicted to before ftalk.. :rolleyes: =(
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess ill be postin my fansigns ..ill just upload em..erg..[/quote] Are you finish with my fan syn?? haha.. i wish :paranoid: ----------------- i confess i will never be a mod here :/
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, i really hate going to school. bwahahaha.. [b]and i also confess[/b] im so happy to be a CLASS-S member.. wwwuuuhhhhuuuuu... i loev my co-class-s members... :wow: and i watched a movie last night.. "CLICK" coz i was bored that time,, the movie is so touching.. it really made me cry hard.. :crybaby::crybaby::wasted: lesson: treasure every single minute u spend with ur family and friends.. !!! :crybaby:

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-06-28 16:39:04)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Are you finish with my fan syn?? haha.. i wish :paranoid:[/quote] actually its yer lucky day!! ahehe yeah im done with it ill post it there ahehe @fansign thread i confess i was only given 3 hours to go online amf!! :wallbash: from 3 - 6 pm ... :doubt:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I confess I can't wait for the bloggerwave payment. errggghhh.. :wallbash:[/quote] Me too.. :wallbash::wallbash: confess i was late at our pe3 - swimming session a while ago. and it feels embarrassing to wear those cycling shorts. :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i cant wait for PCD's new album.. i confess... i kinda like their new look ahehe especially Kim wyatt, i think shes freakin hot! with her bleached hair.. i confess.... im sad i still dunno why Carmit left the group.. i confess...my confessions are all about pcd haha coz me love them so much muahaha =D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I also confess that I'm addicted to [b]faith[/b] and nina's voice. I also confess that I loevd singin for someone during confe.[/quote] :redface: same here Xave. I confess I miss my co-Class-S members. . I all loev you guyz. . :D and also Hunkies members. . I also confess that our story ends already. . r u happy that u'r single now? well,if that's what u want sir. . i'll be just here. . i love you so much! i also confess that I really dunno the reason why u broke up w/ me. . =( I also confess that I tot you can accept me for who I am,but I was wrong. . :cry: Biggest Confession [spoiler]I love you more than i love anyone!but i think u don't knw it. . :cry:[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I also confess i don't care about pacquiao and diaz's (?) fight tomorrow.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]i forgot to alarm my cp to 6/7 pm just to wake up, and too bad, i didnt catch her online , geeeez, sorry for dat, but im prefering my voice,and song for you, :lol: i will give it to you soon, :eh: dont laugh, just listen, sorry again if i didnt get OL. =( you know ho u are, :redface:[/quote] [spoiler]is that me? :lol: oohh it's okay.. :lol: i wasn't able to go online in YM anyway.. coz i forgot to ask Mr. technician dude to register my YM stuff.. our school has a strict WiFi access.. limited only to browsers. tsk. every other stuff needs activation. so... no worries :/ anyway... i confess... im so excited to hear that song for me. :wow: very very excited. dun worry.. i promise i wont laugh :lol:[/spoiler] another confession [spoiler]i feel so bad about sis faith and LH.. :([/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-06-28 04:21:09)

RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess my YM has 68 buddies.... 61 of them are made-up lols no JK :D 61 of them doesnt talk. [b]AT ALL[/b]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hahaha I confess I only have [b]30[/b] friends in ym, good thing they're always ready for a talk. [i]sept the ones on my "people who annoy me list" , there are only 3 people in that list :eh:[/i] [spoiler] :arrow: I confess I like msn/wlm more than ym cause I have more than 198 friends there, although more than [b]80[/b] people are blocked on my list :wallbash: ... :arrow: I'm so hungry ! I haven't had lunch yet, just like yesterday :/ ... :arrow: I'm watching another horror movie now :retard: :arrow: I want to shift to another college, I mean lccm is pretty nice and I already have loads of friends BUT some people there are pretty rude... I haven't even snapped at anyone yet... But if this goes on I'm seriously going to trash them even if I have to lose a couple of [i]"friends :doubt: " [/i]in the process. =| [/spoiler] :wallbash:

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-28 04:45:49)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i got mad at someone `coz im tired of saying sorry when infact my apolgy isnt accepted..hayz:(
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess - i like my avatar :o=D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess.. i really labb itt.. :wow:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i hate bugs.. :paranoid: :rolleyes:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i want to thank him for being nice to me always =)

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-28 05:42:09)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]i confess - i like my avatar :o=D[/quote] waaaa :paranoid: :lol: i confess i hate it when the power just went off..and im still online i really hate it!:disgust: :doubt:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]i like my avatar :o=D[/quote] wow.. ii labb it too.. sis tinay looks pretty there =) i confess [spoiler] i labb Brian Nikko Lim, .. waaa :wow: [/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=RossVolturi]hahaha yeah exactly like that. 14 hrs. straight then later I'll realize i didn't actually accomplished anything.[/quote] High five! :lol: I also feel the same way XD ---------------------- I confess that this day was really tiring. :paranoid: Although our group didn't win in the Mr. and Ms. Fellowship contest, we still made it to the runnerup thingie. ^____^ [spoiler] And something happened unexpectedly this afternoon as well. My friends and I went to SM. I don't know what we did there exactly, we just watched people playing dance maniax and we just wandered around. I didn't expect four of my friends to sing directly--and suddenly--at me, and put on a blindfold over my eyes. Turns out he was a few feet away behind them and they left us alone together. :redface: :| He gave me this hee-uge green-colored cotton candy :o (which I wasn't able to finish eating till I got home just now) and he asked if I was ready to be in a relationship with him :redface: :redface: :redface: Wahhhh. He's still waiting after those two years? O_O Ummmm :redface: And now I confess I'm more confused than ever. :| [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:52

[ 9 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy