• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I want to say sorry to [b]Karuro[/b]. . I know Ftalk is not affiliated in ym. . I'm sorry. .I'm sorry. .I'm sorry. . and to my boyfriend [b]LH[/b]. . thanks for everything. . I appreciate all those things baby. . I'm very sorry. .u'r not supposed to be the so called villain here. . u'r not supposed to be in this situation. .I'm sorry babe! :cry: I love you so much! thanks baby! I also confess that I do hope that some peepz here,if u don't know what's really happening or what happened,don't involve urself. .pls. . =|
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

arghhh.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: [b]i confess... [/b] i dont liek to visit UG that much these days... its full of trash... [spoiler] You dont have to tell me the solution =| [/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] :arrow: I'm thinking about bunking school today :| that would be ; English 1/[b]5[/b] Algebra 2/[b]7[/b] [sup][FA-failure due to absences][/sup] :arrow: I'm addicted to Fruitas. :eh: :arrow: I'm [sup]*just*[/sup] 17 years old. Why do I feel so old :wasted: :arrow: I'm [b]extremely[/b] annoyed, but I'm currently trying to be a bit more social so yeah. [/spoiler]
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess..... im addicted to poker... d*mn! $$$$$$$$$$
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i confess i didnt review mah lessons..haha.. but i got nice scores at mah exams..geez.. i also confess i luuuurve mah ftalk sisthas especially mah popsicle.. ILY.. [/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-26 00:51:30)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Faith & LH: sorry too cuz i was the one make kulit to faith! sorry faith! Apology Accepted! but still im busy! :crybaby: i Confess i want to end my life! im not happy! im toooooo Busy! i hate my course & i hate my new classmates! :o very demanding classmates! i kinda miss my old classmates! 1st-2nd yir Nursing Classmates! :crybaby: why! why! why did i accept dat Position! :retard: i just want to post my apology & Confession! nothing else! :/ Bye :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-06-26 01:38:21)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']i also confess i luuuurve mah ftalk sisthas especially mah popsicle.. ILY..[/quote] [spoiler]waaaah thats really nice siz...i am very tats!! :wow: :redface: ily more popsicle kew!!!! :wow::kiss:[/spoiler] nice karuro ;) [spoiler]i confess i went to supermarket this morning and i bought some things i really wanted for so long hahahah =D [/spoiler]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

--Start Of Confession-- [spoiler]I was soo freaking happy with one software a friend sent me :lol::lol:, its pure LOL,,hahahah..We get to play around with our own desktops :lol::lol: freakinglishly kewl [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/16.gif[/img]..wahahah.. I wana do it agen :lol::lol:, but she went to take a bath :disgust:[/spoiler] --End Of Confession--
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i was xo LMAO with the [Class-S] Dictionaree i made .. wahahhahaha~ ... i didn't notice we created a few words already ie. moer, loev, moed :lol: :lol: i also confess that i was xoo touched with my boo's message :wow: i didn't expect that he'd tag me. :lol: i loev you boo! :kiss:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lolzor@push you're talkin' bout [b]team viewer[/b] right? [b] i confess [/b]that i LOL everytime someone thinks im a [b]boy[/b] because of my avatar -- But this time im seriously [url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/HAHAHAHA.jpg]roflmao[/url] because somebody pm'd me just to asked if i was really [b]bisexual[/b]. I suddenly remembered my sick and twisted [url=http://i31.tinypic.com/23jpk7t.jpg]confession[/url] centuries ago :idea: I didn't reply because I don't have to explain myself. I'm just [b]happy[/b] that someone actually paid attention to me :exclaim: Next time if you want your facts right ask a [url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/ninjas.jpg]ninja[/url]. Good thing he/she pm'd personally instead of posting it here in FT. ? still [url=http://i25.tinypic.com/am9px1.jpg]lmao[/url] here.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-26 07:21:20)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:O wahahaha well do i need to pm u or juz tell it here.. so we all wont luk like tsismosa nyahaha... coz i too beginnin to b intrigue... well i confess im not a boy but im always mistaken one ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: waaaa im not... i juz like one... :crybaby:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-26 05:08:06)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I mentioned to Admin that using images as expressions might offend other members especially when others abused this. Anyway I confess that I enjoyed debating to the ClassX Newcomer. Hahaha.. That was a real long post! I think I typed it for about 30 minutes. :lol: What up?! Hahahaha.. I confess that I posted an article on my blog about "dickson" and about his insecure friends. He is really funny. :lol:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-26 05:12:03)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

pray thee sir eejhay what's wrong with my pictures ? i don't see anything wrong with it :rolleyes:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's unnecessary to include those images and also you attempted to revive an issue that has been already put up in silence. This is a first warning for you forsakendoll. -- I confess that I'll use two laptops tonight. Woohooo.. Only me is in my house tonight. :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't think I'm reviving anything I'm just clearing out something. I don't know why you're so upset with that picture. It's just a flower. Show EVERYONE the picture then and ask them if it's offensive :/ I will BACK OFF if ANY of the members will say "Forsakendoll, that picture is very offensive because...."

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-26 05:35:41)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Huh?! Im not saying about your signature. LOL. Im saying about including some images in your posts as expressions. Other moderators used those kinds. I don't know why but I guess they used it to "humiliate" those members. We all should consider other members who can read our posts though. Where's your confessions anyway? I didn't say those are offensive but other members might do it as well, and it may abuse it. -- I confess that I'm getting irritated because Ftalk is having some db errors! :angry:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-26 05:39:34)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]#post 4146 i confess that i don't see anything wrong with it[/quote] [quote]#post 4148 I confess that I don't think I'm reviving anything I'm just clearing out something...blahbla[/quote] [b]@Sir eejhay[/b] i wasn't referring to my [b]signature[/b]. (HUH?!) i was referring to my last line in #post 4143 you deleted this part [quote]Can you spell [url=http://i25.tinypic.com/am9px1.jpg]pwned?[/url] still lmao here :lol:[/quote] have you checked the images if it was offensive or not before editing my post? I guess not... because you do not even know that the image was a flower. :| [b]ADDED:[/b] ahh so you were not saying that it was offensive. Why delete it then? sorry if i keep asking. I'm just confuse... [b]i confess...[/b] i cant turn on my television :O i think i destroyed it. zomg. Otou-san will kill me.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-26 08:01:40)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaa.. i confess i got flu ryt now... my eyesf eels like flaming like hell waa.. and reading this post.. feels like fuel been thrown lol.. sya bubay for now... relax kk... :penguin: :kiss:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You don't get what I am pointing out. :doubt: As I said, the use of images like can be abused by members since somebody already did those before. I just mentioned it before to Admin, then Admin talked to them. That's why they avoid doing it since then. So if you have some inquiries regarding the way I moderate at this moment, you can approach Admin ask why the use of those images can be abused. About the word "pwned" Do not be ignorant about it. I know that some kid said those against me in the YM Conference, I admit that I post it here but I already cleaned those already. So I am wondering where did you get that word lately. Any further comments regarding the said issues, you might as well go to the Suggestion and Feedback section. Better leave this confession thread as peaceful as it was. -- I confess that I am so hungry now. Nobody cooked diner for me tonight :paranoid:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-26 05:55:23)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i just got footache :lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:04

[ 9 queries - 0.560 second ]
Privacy Policy