• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

haiz.... :lol: [spoiler] i confess.... im happy its finally over... or i think...this issue in ftalk... ahaha... but some people just dont want the case to be close LOL :lol: haha... whatever... im just happy today ahehe :lol: [/spoiler] =D:lol::D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: For once I'm actually scared. I don't know what he's done ... or what he's planning to do. I shouldn't have told him :cry: [i]Update: Now I'm really damn scared :| ... his cousin just talked to me .. he said that Bass left the house to go off somewhere ... it's 4 am there ... where in hecks name is he off to. :([/i] :arrow: My friend asked me last night if I ever hugged her :| and I said I didn't remember hugging people back then.. tis is how the rest of the convo went: [quote]Debbie :"I remember your hugs were one of those no body contact ones, your hand would be patting the other persons shoulder and you considered that a hug at that time... I wonder what you were doing with the other hand" Rose: "the other hand was giving myself a pat on the back for actually being able to even pat a person :|" Debbie: "I see your sarcasm hasn't died."[/quote] :arrow: I'm off to college now. Be back in 10 hours :O [/spoiler] . :norose: .

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-24 19:45:03)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess.......[/align] [spoiler] [align=center]I think I had a little too much to drink 'cause[/align] [align=center]I was in the club wit' my homeboys[/align] [align=center]Standin' there talkin to my homegirl[/align] [align=center]Next thing I know I'm in some handcuff's[/align] [align=center]And I got blood on my t-shirt[/align] [align=center]I don't even know what the hell I done[/align] [align=center]And I don't even remember even bein' that drunk[/align] [align=center]All I remember is standin' in the parkin'[/align] [align=center]And err'body tellin' me to hush[/align] [align=center]I seen an ambulance pull up[/align] [align=center]And then I see a fire truck[/align] [align=center]And then I see another ambulance pull up[/align] [align=center]I'm like what the f***?[/align] [align=center]And why is err'body lookin' at me?[/align] [align=center]And why they pointin' at me?[/align] [align=center]And why the hell did he get the police?[/align] [align=center]It don't belong to me!![/align] [align=center]Could you get me out of jail?[/align] [align=center]Aye, shawty, call my momma[/align] [align=center]Could you get me out of jail?[/align] [align=center]If she ain't there, call my sister...tell her to call Rudy...he's the bail bondsman[/align] [align=center]Could you get me out of jail?[/align] [align=center]Man, look, tell them to put the house up or somethin' ![/align] [align=center]Could you get me out of jail?[/align] [align=center]I don't know what the hell i'm bein' charged wit'[/align] [align=center]Aye!!..what I'm bein' charged wit'?[/align] [align=center]to be continued......[/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-24 20:07:54)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] i stayed 12more hours after work juz to be at the confee and watch prince of tennis.... juz slept for 1hour, and watch POT agen.... :retard: last nyt, at the cafeteria, the cashier asked me if i have a [b]penny[/b]... arrghhhhh... i looked at my purse... and sed "I dont have one".. d fact is, i have all kinds of coin in my purse.... its juz dat,i cant distinguish if its a penny or not... dang... i dunnow the values of the coins here... :retard: [b]penny and dime:[/b] are they the same...? i only know quarter... :wallbash: :wallbash:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]I've been cheating on my husband([i]bf actually,we both just treated that way[/i]). It's a good thing he really cant read this..ergh! And now, i got 4 bf's on the same time..=|[/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^awtz. 4? gimme one. :lol: [i]kiddin[/i] I confess, I'm really hungry but I dun wanna eat. :wallbash: I confess, I'm excited for my cplnf subject later. :eh: I confess, I don't want karuro to leave ftalk. =| and lastly I confess, I'm playing hotdog bush on y8. omg! I'm so childish. :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Karuro: english only. LOL :lol: confess i don't want karuro to leave. and to whoever that person may be who made karuro go, [b]make him come back[/b]. but i'm glad karuro joined my movement. hahaha

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-25 00:24:22)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess Karuro is really gone! :lol: he is now handling codedspirit! a forum owned by our cousin kua jay! :D he's one heck admin dude! ---------------------------------------------------- [align=center]message from Karuro via text([b]School Mode![/b]) [Subjective Cues Daw!] i em wat i em! & im not chnging anytin, in or out of my BODY![Laugh Mode] ill only change if a special sumone said so! awoooh... [Lobo Kunu!] :lol:[/align] ----------------------------------------------------
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']awtz. 4? gimme one. kiddin[/quote] sure!heheh!=D juz pm me anytime if you want..lolz!=D @ topic: ergh!how am i going to confess all those stupid things i've done to my huzby!im so guilty!=(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]hayyyz[/align] [align=center]i confess that i'm drunk and i'm going to bed[/align] [align=center]when i wake up it will be another day....yay, how great[/align] [align=center] :doubt: =|[/align]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-25 03:14:08)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]I've been cheating on my husband(bf actually,we both just treated that way). It's a good thing he really cant read this..ergh! And now, i got 4 bf's on the same time..=|[/quote] wow 4 :wow: ahehe nice siz.. but thats too complicated i confess.... ill be out by 7 or pass 7 :lol: i confess... im hungry but i dunno what food to eat... i confess.. i want to buy my medcnes haiz... i confess...i want a pineapple juice... =|
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']^awtz. 4? gimme one. kiddin[/quote] hmmmm.... @topic: i confess i am hungry, but there is no food to eat :wallbash:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]I confess that I'm happy today!! I found a website full of poems and there is this one poem I like.. [quote]Red My eyes are Red, my cheeks are Red From top to the bottom I am Red My nerves are Red, my passions are Red There is something that makes me Red Red is the night, Red is the light Wherever I see Red is the sight Extreme is the height, Red is the kite Hatred of my Red has turned into favorite I feel you Red, I touch you Red I hug you and kiss you oh my Red Your every shade do make me glad I love you so much my soul[/quote] I sooooo like it!! Red Rules.. I also confess our new sitting arrnagement... I confess that I'm hapy for my friend because she is one of the contestants-to-be of Ms. PriSSAAP (Private Secondary Schools Administrators Association of the Philippines...) that will and always be in Baguio.. haha.. I'll go too...!! [/b][/color]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that my brain has finally deteriorated beyond repair. Gaaacck. First, Math and now, programming. Gaaack. Im still trying to find out what will I do to make this thing run. :eh:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]wow 4 ahehe nice siz.. but thats too complicated[/quote] yep2x!somehow it's nice..but somehow i feel so guilty with that.. on the other hand,lucky me coz i can manage my time for each one of them... @topic: i confess...that im already promoted from my job!yeepee!:eh: im a proud team leader already!yey!:D i confess...i'll be breaking up with the other 3 guy's by nextweek!=|
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] =| [spoiler]:arrow: I saw Eric Santos in person today ... as usual I got humiliated when I suddenly said [sup]*out loud of course*[/sup] [quote]me: "hey look that guy looks like Eric Santos" [sup]*points at dude and starts to LOL"[/sup] people: [sup]*looks at the person I'm pointing to*[/sup] Shaine [a friend]: "[i]gaga.[/i] Thats IS Eric Santos" Eric Santos: [sup]*looks up to see what the commotion is about*[/sup] me: :paranoid: ... :penguin: [sup]*seriously I ran*[/sup][/quote] Apparently he's taking up a course in CEU. [sup]*I heard students from CEU gushing about it*[/sup] :arrow: I bunked fitness today. No use being there since I'd still be marked absent cause of the incomplete uniform... + they haven't started lessons. :arrow: [b][i]I talked to Bass's cousins... they called him up... he didn't answer ... I made a long distance call to his parents ... they're worried... He's been gone for 16 hours. :cry: ... I hate this.[/i][/b][/spoiler] [b][i]I cant help but feel bad. If I hadnt... then he wouldnt have... :cry: [/i][/b]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-25 07:43:33)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kim. nyahaha. me too kim. We are now in programming. geeez.. :wallbash: TOPIC: I confess our com. programming subject is so boring :rolleyes: All I can hear from our prof is the word programs. geez. :wasted: Thank God I have my soo funny classmates, they are the one who saves the class from boredom. :eh:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-25 07:48:57)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i want to stop schooling for a while. the reason is financial problems.. another problem: my parents won't allow me. WTH. we'll just get poorer that way. :wallbash:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i Confess [spoiler] I am not good at making layouts for girls ;) [/spoiler] And [spoiler] i want to stop time for a while.. i am soo tired :wallbash: [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i'm enjoying school too much :eh: loev it loev it! =) [b]i confess[/b] [b]!*@&?![/b] is a wrong term to describe you. way overrated :rolleyes: [b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]the one in my primary in FS is my best friend okay? not boyfriend.... [i]pleaaasseee[/i] stop asking :lol: :lol: that's absurd :disgust:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:16

[ 11 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy