• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess, I don't want to go to school yet!! I confess, i'm supper hungry [i]na[/i].. I confess, that I want a new phone.. :crybaby: [/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i'm glad that my temperature's back to normal ergo no more fever! :D i'm happy & excited, next half of this month, i'll be assigned to the delivery room! i love seeing newborns.... :D i confess.. i'm looking forward to the day i'll meet this guy. i wanna know him more. toinks! i also confess i don't know how to [i]"basted"[/i] a guy.. :lol: w/o breaking his heart. lol i used to like him but not anymore... =D

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-14 09:34:22)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm lazy again. WTH :wallbash:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess he is back! he is back!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I just heard myself sing over the YM confe after I played one of my playlists in Imeem. :/ Awww. That was a lot of fun. :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm getting [i]pikon[/i] with someone here. crap! he acts like a thirteen year old boy. stop fooling around dude. I don't tolerate guys like you. wutever! :wallbash: [spoiler]just go to hell :evil:. [/spoiler]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-14 10:56:05)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]shoutout to someone[/b] your such a foolish crap , i so pitty you. try looking at the mirror and see who's the monster , lolz your so pathetic. ^ woot , blind item [b]8-X[/b]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: i confess that i enjoy reading this thread.., it's so brain stimulating!! :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Confessions[/b] I'm so laughing my ass out here. How come when people corrected your mistake, the wrong one keeps acting like a b*tch like the wrong one is getting bullied. I confess that I hate people picking a fight. I should be the one doing that lol. I confess I hate people who think they're all that. But they ain't. I confess that I'm still not over it. Why Steph? Why Steph? You b*st*rds evicted the wrong one. Hope there's gonna be a Wild card. So evicted housemates will have the chance to enter the house again.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im happy that im the treasurer in my class, cuz its been a while since i became a class officer. :lol: i also met a new chat mate today. :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm starting to hate everybody. dunno why
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm inside a YM conference (read: since this morning) [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/hafroze.gif[/img] [spoiler]Let's see.... so far, i heard almost all of muh friends' voices here in ftalk. I also heard [b]Maye, Joebs, Yuna, and Uma[/b] sing... and I was like [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/oo.gif[/img] "Oh crap.. they're good. " ohhh why can't i sing well like 'em [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/if.gif[/img] gaaa.. nweisz was suppose to mek more layies but geez... i oweisz get distracted hahaha. *sigh [/spoiler] [align=center][color=#089bce]and oh before i forgot.. for the peeps out here who doesn't know yet you may now vote for the best CSS layie [url=http://theftalk.com/t35457.html][img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/nosey.gif[/img][/url] click the nose picking kitty to vote nyaha if you like muh layies, please do vote for me. Sankyoooo~[/color][/align]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm the muse in class... Shocking... :o And, I also confess that I'm graduating.. Yeepee! :D
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I just ate [i]sinigang[/i]. I also confess that I play neopets. :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I joined a singing contest in a messenger called "[b]Paltalk[/b]" maybe sum of u,knows about that messenger. .the so called "[b]karaoke bar[/b]" :lol: I'm so happy. .I won. . a one yr green sn and 50 dollars. . :wow: thanks to [b]Lordheinz[/b]. .my inspiration! :wow: :D love you pa! :kiss:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I really enjoy my time in YM conference :penguin: Like how it is stated in Aya's post. I sang =( But it was fun =D:thumbsup: [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I am sooo happy and loved right now :redface::redface::redface:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ROCKSTARS DAY IS OFFICIALLY OVER[/b] =) :thumbsup: [img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/jackieorjak/Tokio%20Hotel/gif-8.gif[/img] [b]I confess that i had a fun time with the other members of the Rockstars group..You guys are so talented yet very real and fun to be with.. It was such a blast! :O There will be more special days to come =) :thumbsup:[/b] [b]I confess that a few months from now i will be busy with my real life =| :penguin:[/b] [img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn34/snowflake20075/Animations/animakath.gif[/img] [b]Time to sleep now..Night night everyone..keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b] [img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/jackieorjak/Tokio%20Hotel/gif.gif[/img] [b]Good Night ! -_- \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-14 14:00:52)

» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that when i tried to IM someone. he suddenly signed out. T-T

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-06-14 14:09:43)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

(*drum roll..) I confess [spoiler]I didnt have much fun in the confe..although its really effing fun :lol:, I [b]finally[/b] heard joebz sing,, also maye (my partner :redface: ), uma and yuna chan :lol: Like wat aya said, i was OMFG!!!!!!!!! they are good..wallbash80x until my head crack open :lol:, uma and yuna chan's voices are sooo cute..joebz is a good singer, i told u my resources are good..next target: [b]Bratinela01[/b] =D=D, oh girl u have to sing!! :lol: I also confess im 40:60 agen..u knw wat that means :P, i dunno..hahays.. I also confess i was happy cause of sumthing that was said inside a public conference :lol::redface::redface: I also confess,,im not in my ADHD mode right now thats why u dun see ym smileys here now :lol:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 12 queries - 0.701 second ]
Privacy Policy