• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]geeeeez wats wd that karuro? OMG[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

yeah... haiz... wtf is goin here...geez.... i confess im still :O shocked...with whats happenin :wallbash:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yah me too sis hes banned.. tsk tsk.. :cry: [/b] [b]i confess[/b] [spoiler] i feel so bad wd karuro.. [/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-24 07:25:08)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm so confused. when will ftalk have peace? :/ karuro should be unbanned you know. YM is not affliated with ftalk. act professional please :disgust: don't use your authority to get back at someone. these are personal matters. you shouldn't drag it here. ---- i confess i want peace on earth :disgust:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler] EDITED: i confess that, sometimes, we need to know our LIMITATIONS, wateber it takes. =| ^im not saying this to YOU, im saying this to everyone sorry bout this. =| its bcoz due to my disappointment at someone, lolz, gahhh, haha, remember, FTALK is not affiliated to YM. :/ UNBANNED , :D geeez. :lol: :lol: i also confess, :lol: stop posting some BI, or wateber dat it can offend someone :lol: i miss the old FTALK . errrr.. =([/spoiler]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-24 07:53:33)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

please use your power in proper ways ;) @topic: i confess in my birthday, everything will come be back to normal.

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-24 07:41:49)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]he/she is still growing up.. c`mon Grow up already.. look at the bright side.. your not a kid anymore..[spoiler] and [spoiler] i don`t know how to make layouts for [b]girls[/b] =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2008-06-24 07:47:00)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess ill be leaving ftalk for good! to have my 100% quality time on my realworld! :lol: STUDY FRIENDS ORGANIZATION & POLITICS! :lol: hope you'll not gonna miss me! :eh: cuz i aint gonna miss everyone! hmm... yah! maybe ill just passed by! hmm... i had fun with you Guys! :lol: im so DRAMA! hate drama! its so ouch to leave you guys! :crybaby: Crying! but i have too... (im Really Crying! i cant hide my emotions! :/) i understand emotional people! dats okie! thanks for dat! i learned my lessons! to study 1st before Forum! never foul your friend if her own heart is not with her! :lol: cuz it aint her heart! its her BF heart! get it! :lol: BYE CIAO.... :penguin: gonna say my Good Byes to my friends at Class S! about this one?! [spoiler][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/29oo9dl.jpg[/img][/spoiler] i dont need justice! cuz justice wont support me! :lol: [i]KUNG MAY GALIT MAN KAU SAKEN! PLEASE WAG NYO KO SIRAAN![/i]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-06-24 08:47:11)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@karuro. omg. you don't need to leave ftalk. Just focus on your studies and visit ftalk even for a minute. I'll miss you. :cry: I confess, my vaed class went well, i mean, it was so fun because my seatmate is also my friend. gaah. :eh: He's like a clown making jokes everytime our prof will discuss something to us.

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-24 08:40:00)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yah! i will! :lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^why leave ftalk bro? awww... but i hope u can still visit ftalk :) I confess: [spoiler]that it's sooo cold hereeee! *freezing :/ I confess that finally I can have some sleep. My class is at 10:30 am in the morning :eh: I confess that I am glad to be at siz laine's blog :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-24 08:55:50)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ @Karuro Bro, i understand. Li-Low my friend. Hope you'll be fine. please visit us if you have time ok ;) --- @topic: i confess many greet me a happy bday.. thanks guys ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-24 08:56:03)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

karuro... ull be back...aight?! ;) take a bunch of care! i confess ill be out na...haiz...feelin sleepy na!!! zZzzzz bye guyz... ;)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

confession from [b]karuro:[/b] that he wont changed for anyone. [b]Short Message From Him:[/b] [align=center]Never change your originality for the sake of others. Bcoz in this world, no 1 can play your role better than you... So Be Yourself & win the World! :eh:[/align]

Last edited by shunz_7 (2008-06-24 09:20:18)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@karuro. I do care for you. =| TOPIC: oh gaaashh, I confess I'm madly inlove with my crush. I wanna stalk him. :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess i did a harsh move earlier..its just that i felt so damn angry a while back..i didnt control my temper.. its just that i love my girlfriend ([b]Misz.Faith[/b]) so much and as his boyfriend i dont want others to say any,not even funny words about us nor to her.. To [b]Karuro[/b]..Please accept my apology...and i do hope that you will respect not only us but to those ladies.you have to aware specially when it comes to words that coming out to your mouth,you have to analyzed first before telling to someone if it is bad or good..Funny words or things are just fine,but you have to learn to know your limitations buddy..I love my girlfriend so much and please dont say anything bad even it was a joke,coz your a man buddy not a kid anymore and i hope that you will become gentle in your own way..thank you so much buddy...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess..... [spoiler]that there is way too much drama in FTalk :lol: but i have to give someone a "you're very much welcome", and thank you, too....you know who you are ;]........i confess that i'm not joining the drama... but banning somebody from this forum (for something that happened outside of this forum) is not acceptable, and someone seems to be abusing their powers :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: .....and in my own opinion that "someone" should be reprimanded in some way....an apology is not enough[/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-24 13:47:52)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm not a disney fan but i confess that "Camp Rock" is way cooler than "High School Musical" [/b] :) :thumbsup: [align=center] [b]:thumbsup: CAMP ROCK :thumbsup:[/b][/align] [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/setterchick003/camp_rock_blog.jpg[/img][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll204/xoxo_layouts_xoxo/ohyeaa.jpg[/img] [align=center][b]:thumbsdown: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL :thumbsdown:[/b][/align] [img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/HipHoppnAsian617/Celebrities/high-school-musical.jpg[/img] [b]But i do confess that i don't like "The Jonas Brothers" I rather watch and listen to "The Kaulitz Brothers" a.k.a "Tokio Hotel" :P[/b] [b] Jonas Brothers:[/b] :thumbsdown: [spoiler][img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/xoKileyyyxo/Jonas%20Brothers/Jonas_46.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]Kaulitz Brothers:[/b] :thumbsup: [spoiler][img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/xWiTHL0ve_bill_kaulitzXX12/2129974871_97d3bfe306.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-24 15:53:05)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess that i hate FS profiles that have [b]hidden[/b] mp3 players....it's cool, and it's all good if you want to show who you are by putting your favorite music on your page...but your music doesn't have to be hidden...have some mercy on your viewers, especially when, in my opinion, you have some annoying techno music playing...when i'm trying to read what you're about i start to lose interest if you have some annoying music blaring in my head....and yes, i realize that i [b]"could"[/b] just turn down my speakers, but you know what?...i don't think i should have to, and i don't want to....hidden mp3 players are probably the most annoying thing i've come across so far....please....i beg you.....give your viewers a "pause" button :arrow: i confess that a certain somebody who i had a long chat with yesterday told me to add them at FS...so i did...and that certain somebody had time to view MY profile, but apparently did not have time to "accept" my request grrrrrrr :rolleyes: :D :lol: :P ...maldita :exclaim: hahahaha....yes, again, you know who you are ;) :arrow: i confess that i'm [b]still[/b] waiting for an approval to join one of the egroups here :doubt: :wallbash: :arrow: i confess that i'm soooooooo worried about my girlfriend there in Phils...during the typhoon, she lost electricity at around 3:00 AM Sunday morning and I have not been able to get in touch with her since about 4:30 AM that same morning...it's been 3 days :crybaby: :crybaby: :( :cry: and finally :arrow: i confess that i am still highly irritated and disappointed about certain people abusing there powers here in FTalk :thumbsdown: :angry: :disgust: Grow Up :exclaim:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-24 16:54:26)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o what's happening here?! i confess i will not comment on this. i confess things are happening so fast. weird things are happening and i can't stop it. i've always been cautious but i'm just happy being wid him. i've never felt this way before. my heart is beating very fast. ;] although, my mom doesn't want me to have a bf again, should i let her stop my happiness.. no way! :D i'm risking alot! and i know that.... [sub]friendships, heart(it might be broken again), relationship w/mom, time for self, load?! and etc. hehe[/sub]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:17

[ 9 queries - 0.708 second ]
Privacy Policy