• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: i am still surfing the net instead of making a project proposal for saturday in front of the national student chapter >_<
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I forgot to greet my very best friend a happy birthday yesterday BUT the event I remember is for tomorrow's monthsary with Rose. =| [color=white]I am happy.[/color]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-19 08:48:31)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im chatting wid sum1 in YM and im watching beauty and the beast. :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]I'm sooo uber uber hyper in Y!M conference =D [/spoiler]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess i want to go back to the Philippines so bad that I'm willing to lie to my dad about a 3-week summer camp (excuse for vacation to Phil.). Hearing my thoughts make me hate myself.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that while im typing this post i am on our school computer lab and surfing the internet.. weee! :eh: haha I confess that my sched is full load today. I might be OL again at 5pm or maybe 6pm.. wee! :D[/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]I confess[/i] [spoiler]..I feel so bad about what happened yesterday ... I lost track of time and dates :( .. [b]oh oh and I confess I lurve Ej ,, thanks for making me happy asawa :P... and happy monthsarry :lol: [/b] [/spoiler]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess we saw our dean at SM earlier.haha.. We were dismissed early 'cause the maintenance people were fixing the electricity inside our rooms. We were the first ones to walk through the doors of SM Sta. Rosa. =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess we didn't have our class a while ago, since our professor was not around. We just went to the computer center and surf the net with my friends, then I saw the guy who called me 'anne jane' and he tickled me. gaaah. :wasted:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-20 00:51:58)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]Shiver???[/spoiler] I confess i miss someone in YM.. hope we can be friends :cry:

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-20 18:55:38)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^shut up. =D I confess I really hate this guy above me. He always teased me. :disgust: [i]haha. bleh![/i] I confess my classmate is here in our house. wth? :lol: I confess I crush my kuya wafuu. haha. :lol: I also confess I'm having a hard time to open my blog. T.T

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-20 01:50:43)

janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]sorry for posting this in "tagalog". anyway. you guys had this really cool confessions. how 'bout guys to fall inlove with your uncle??? but we are both of the same age. you know, family blood. blah! blah! he is already committed. but the worst thing is, he rarely got communication. you know long distance mutual understanding [align=center][/align]:paranoid::paranoid:

Last edited by janeene (2008-11-17 21:14:02)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^shoot. Avoid posting in tagalog. Kindly edit your post. =|
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]woOo,confession thread! i confess that im mising doing graphics and gifts huhu :crybaby: And i confess that im xo lazy to do assignments..grr..:eh:[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess..[/b] [quote][b]1.[/b] I'm so happy because my [i]crush[/i] is my classmate again in school & he's my seatmate. Wooh.. I've never been so happy. LOL~ Hehe.. & I think we're becoming BestFriends. Ui..Ui..Ui.. Haha.. I'm so so crazy these past few days.. :drool: :wasted: :retard: I don't know why I feel this way around him. It's like I'm flying. LOL~ I'm so corny. [b]2.[/b] Someone called me a [s]poser[/s] in YM. She's a student in my school, a 2nd year highschooler. YIKES~ I don't know why she called me that. I didn't even do anything to her. But I think it's because I said the word "[i]moii[/i]" & she thinks that she was the one who invented that word. FYI~ She wasn't the one who made that & I didn't copy her. We here in Ftalk say that word "[i]moii[/i]" oftentimes, right? But why does that girl think that she's the one who created that word. Sigh.. Maybe she's the poser. Arrrgg.. :doubt: [b]3.[/b] HighSchool life is so fun. I love these years of my life. I didn't notice that I'm already a Freshman, because I was used to being grade 6. LOL~ Hmm.. The only thing I don't like about HighSchool is the Algebra, but maybe next time I will be good at it. Haha..[/quote] [b]Well, That's all folks. =) =)[/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im so sleepy :wallbash: i slept at 4:00 and woke up at 7:00 :paranoid: wow 3 hours of sleep? :smoke: and that's because of our YM confe last night.[i]Ohmygod.I loev confes[/i] :lol: but infairness i didn't take a sleep in school =D i also confess im wondering why push and ate aya's still offline? muahaha still sleeping? xDD
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]i also confess im wondering why push and ate aya's still offline? muahaha still sleeping? xDD[/quote] lol wer all online..:evil: i confess that im waiting for nela 2 make a confe coz im soooo bored.... :evil:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]i confess im so sleepy :wallbash: i slept at 4:00 and woke up at 7:00 :paranoid: wow 3 hours of sleep? :smoke: and that's because of our YM confe last night.Ohmygod.I loev confes :lol: but infairness i didn't take a sleep in school[/quote] Wow, three hours?!? @-) I confess I hate our new seating arrangement.
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i love eating ritz! :eh: *munch munch*
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]3. HighSchool life is so fun. I love these years of my life. I didn't notice that I'm already a Freshman, because I was used to being grade 6. LOL~ Hmm.. The only thing I don't like about HighSchool is the Algebra, but maybe next time I will be good at it. Haha..[/quote] [b]ahehe ur freshman ryt now.. me im sophomore...ahehe i confess that im the president of our room.. xo hard bcoz my men classmates is xo naughty.. err.. i want to kill them ahahah And i confess that im miss many users hir.. especially my c0-Graphic troopes i miss them..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:41

[ 11 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy