• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:doubt: i confess i somewhat regret that i get online this moment,,, i was rushing to my partner`s pc to be online just to find out something... :doubt::doubt::doubt:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I love it when there's a storm out here. NO CLASSES. :eh:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ I agree storms are loev. :wow: :lol: Confessions: My mom repositioned our house earlier and she made the altar face the bathroom. Now, our bathroom is really small so I need to take off my clothes outside the bathroom. It feels awkward when you have to remove your clothes in front of an altar. :paranoid: I really want to have no classes tomorrow. :rolleyes: I love my new signature. I like insulting myself. XDDD I cooked spam today and the pan was hot. I dropped the spam on the hot oil and the oil splattered and made that loud noise. I screamed cuz' I thought I got hit but luckily I wasn't hurt. Epic Win for me. =D :thumbsup: That's all for now. Buh-bye. :D[/b]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I CONFESS[/b] ... [spoiler] :arrow: that I'm bummed ! I've been listening to thy stupid radio for like 2 hours straight and the announcers keep on saying "we'll be talking to DEPED about the suspension of classes for elementary and high school", well what about us :( Do they think college people can take the stupid storm head on or something ? grr... I want to go to school so bad tomorrow but if it means I have to be drenched knee-down [i]*nope no sarcasm here*[/i] then a big na-ah. I'd rather stay home and miss a few lessons than to have even the slightest chance of my stupid cuts getting infected. :penguin: :arrow: somethings bothering me,, :cry: ... I know what it is but I can't say it [i]*stupid pride... lame ego*[/i] :wasted: :arrow: I'm pretty sure a friend of mine is gay ;) :arrow: I think I'm starting to say "stupid" a lot. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess.. [b]• i am a KLUTZ. • trouble maker. • bad luck follows me. :( • cheesy jokes makes me laugh. :P • i am kinda weird in a way. • i can be noisy especially when i am with my friends. • i don't have much self-confidence. :penguin:[/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] skf ioeirjiwefios oiwe ifmpwemfpwoefm oskmf wief ow I [u][i][b]HATE[/b][/i][/u] it so much when they ask me to do a huge favor right on a school night (tomorrow)... And it's Monday for heaven's sake! I'm so angryyyyyyyyyy. I really want to put swearwords here but I don't think it's alloweddddddddddd ~X( :evil: :evil: :evil: [/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess i miss someone here.wuts :P i confess i don't liek when it's raining.arggh! it makes me don't wanna go to school =D i confess something is wrong with my YM. it automatically close our conference. kinda weird :smoke:[/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-06-22 05:48:33)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that we are currently experiencing typhoon here in baguio.. it's signal #3.. nyahaha it means no classes on all levels! =D I hope it ends until tomorrow night.. hehe I confess that I haven't washed my uniform and my lab gown yet. I hope there are no classes tomorrow.. :doubt: I confess that I am soo full.. I went to a children's party a while ago because my brother has to attend and I have to watch over him lol.. @fis.ms: :doubt: yeah.. it's really unfair when elementary and high school levels have the only right for their classes to be suspended. I hate it when I go to school soaking wet... amf...! :angry:[/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler] :arrow: Its official,elem and HS levels don't have school tomorrow *manila* ... :wallbash: :arrow: I'm currently rushing my physics and IT assignments :lol: :arrow: I'm still amazingly bothered right now, :( ... I blame you ! *points at reflection* :/ :cloud: Gloo : it's just not fair :cry: [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ elem and HS only? not college?? weeeee.... we have classes tomorrow. darn. im so happy =D --- i confess im so happy that we have classes tomorrow :D though im not sure how to go to school with the flood in the way =| im still not sure if we have classes... i sure hope we do :eh:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that weee! we don't have classes tomorrow! baguio area only.. ahaha :D sheezz! i still have time to do my homeworks and time to read some concepts on my major subject.. haha :D thank God! :)[/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-22 07:49:29)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

THIS IS MY LAST POST : [u]*I confess I'm fricking happy.[/u]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-22 07:54:54)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] :arrow: that i really miss ftalk.. :arrow: that i don't want to go to school tomorrow.. :arrow: and my lips hurts.. i dunno why.. :crybaby:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]im pissed... [/b] [spoiler] damn it.... y cnt my parents understand dat i have a bi-ep...? :evil: :evil: :evil: dey still kip on pushing me to sum1 else.. errrrr..... im so mad.. if they wont accept my bi-ep, i guess they will be having a hard tym dealing wid me too... damnnnn.... luks lyk my parents are so unfortunate of having me as der daughter... but.... watever.... [/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm not yet done with my homeworks but I'm in front of the computer. :lol: I also confess, gaaah. I hate my weekend. I didn't saw robi because of frank. waaaaaaaaaaaah! :crybaby: edited: My [i]crush[/i] just replied to my text messages, though he said he already forgot me. gaaah. how dare you. :lol: [it's almost 6 months since I last texted him.] :evil:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-22 09:50:44)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I felt so incredibly-offended because someone who doesn't really know me is trying to mock me. Reminding someone but seems "it" took it too personally just liek usual. A year has passed by. But someone never realized it. I LOL'd when that someone posted something which isn't related to teh issues. Study moar!! Study moar about that thing!! [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/2i71pgh.jpg[/img] [spoiler]And oh yeah. WVM is different from CSS, it's a php scripting(I LOL'D) and of course a way to improve it is by having a different kind of ver of it thats why it has a thing called beta. :penguin:[/spoiler]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^That's ok Yuna-Senpai Confession: I felt so relieved to hear that we don't have classes tomorrow. Epic Win! =D :thumbsup: I confess that I'm happy that I met Ate Maye in YM she's so kind. :D I confess that I'm pigging out on food lately. (Bad Emman!) That's all for now. Buh-bye.[/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-23 03:45:02)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. i'm happy! and i hope this will last. despite of the bad feedbacks, hope he'll change. i feel so comfortable w/ him. i know it's so early to tell but i can't help but smile. and know there's magic. :D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i kinda not feeling this well.. when i wake up this 10pm my tonsils aches and i have no meds here at haus.. i confess we almost had fight again, he don`t want me to use the net after him. he happen to turned it off and make me w8 after one hour.:disgust:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I confess I'm over him... And I'm so effin happy! Haha.. I confess too that I hate it when somebody calls me hot, especially guys... I just received a comment from a schoolmate about me being hot. I dleted it right away... =D And, I'm glad there is no school tomorrow! I know it sounds weird coming from a teacher's pet and an honor student... but I'm glad I get to rest for one more day.... I confess I have a new crush... I used his name in my story in the Literature Section... hehe... ;)[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:48

[ 9 queries - 0.445 second ]
Privacy Policy