• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that oh wow. It happened again. While caughing, ugh, i see my blood. Tsk...
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler][quote=--pUshnIt08--]• I confess that I wanna hear Joebz and Bratinela01 sing ,,according to my resources, they are very good singers!! they just lie to us about not having a mic!! • Wee! I wana sing again with my Present/Gift (Forsakendoll),,I wana sing "No Air" with her cause thats what we always feel when we sing.. we need oxygen!!!! badly!![/quote] what the??? :/ where did you get your resources? lel :lol: honestly, i really don't have a mic. =D LELS! no air? :cool: Just Don't forget to inhale exhale :lol:[/spoiler] i confess im really addicted now to YM conference(s) =D [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] And i confess again that i was so really ROFL to max! last night~~~ i heard ate aya and ate push sang again [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] and wuts finally! kapz sang too =D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im becoming more pilya now,desperately thinking to do things that i never imagined myself doing... desperate... i know i have nothing to look forward to so why waste my time waiting...?
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=bratinela01]i confess im really addicted now to YM conference(s) =D And i confess again that i was so really ROFL to max! last night~~~ i heard ate aya and ate push sang again and wuts finally! kapz sang too[/quote] how unfortunate... i didn't hear them sing :([/spoiler] ---- i confess i wanna have another confe with my co Class S members. i'll make sure i'll hear anybody who will sing :lol: :lol: and i confess i wanna sing =D =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]im also very happy for siz faith! i know shes really happy right now =) i confess im talking to him right now.. ;) I confess im happy this past few days....weee basta because of him, having those job interviews etc... [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i just found a special trick that will make some members confused [spoiler] [url=http://theftalk.com/p=37459]사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요[/url] » FriendsterFreak [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/37459.gif[/img] › Max Changmin is love Location: VY Canis Majoris Registered: 2007-09-22 Posts: 1916 Last visit: Today Reputation: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] 17 [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] [url=http://theftalk.com/message_send.php?id=37459&tid=268]PM[/url] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/retrospects43]Friendster[/url] [b][color=green]+Online+[/color][/b] [/spoiler] ZOMG.. I really like it =D:thumbsup:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I Confess that I'm Happy right now coz' it's weekend na. :eh: I confess that i really miss eptok & HUNKIES :paranoid: . [Did you miss me guys? J.o.k.e :drool: ] I confess that i have so much fun this week :D . Wierd classmates :D . Haha. I confess that I start hmmm :rolleyes: .. Hating? No, not hating but I don't really get this eptok girl. Haha. :wallbash: Lol. Sshh.. Sis Aukim. You quite aa! Haha. :cool: I confess that I'm kinda happy coz' we will have our shopping AGAIN. Wehee!!![/b][/align]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that after my performance in my choir at independence day, i felt like throwing up :puke: i have been practicing and singing for the whole day. so i got [i]really[/i] tired.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I felt bad not being able to update my story at the Lit Section.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]that I am finally moving on. But the painful part is I still remember some things that I really don't wanna remember. I wonder why I can't help it. Anyway it's ok. Because I know someday I'll learn to live with it and finally forget it. Anyway just sharing a little song revived by Lea Salonga just to summarize what really happend "Even If" [i]All those sleepless nights All the tears I cried All the pain I kept inside.. I kept asking myself why, You had to say goodbye Was it just a dream When u said to me, there was someone new in your life You could have at least lied. The truth just scared me.. Even if, you mean the whole damn world to me I can forget you wait and see I can be strong even without you.. I can't waste my life forever hoping you'd come back to me but deep inside I know I'll be waiting here for you.. =|[/i] Oh dear I'm soo stupid sharing this one again :wallbash:[/spoiler]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@gLoOo- cheer up sis.. your ftalk family is here for you... :rose: ___________________________________________ I confess, i really wanna pass that UPCAT, but damn it, I have to attend a review center every saturday, 8:00am-5:00pm... gosh! I can only have one day off each week! :retard: I confess, I don't wanna leave San Sebastian College yet.. but.. I confess, i'm in-love with UP[/b]

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-06-13 06:58:18)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I attended out orientation. And it was fun, it doesn't suck as what I've expected. lol. :P I also confess I don't wanna study there. i have no choice though, it's the only university here that haven't started the class yet. :wallbash:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@siz yanyan: [spoiler]thanks siz... i appreciate it soo much. Yeah ftalk is still here with me and I am happy because I am one of them :D[/spoiler] I confess that now I know I never felt alone. It's happy to be back to my old self :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that i am sick of being a member of mvk's high school heartthrobs..i mean..our leader is not that active and i feel that our group is sinking..:wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i'm sad now that amber died and wilson lost his true love. :( -- I confess House season 4 was awesome. :)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ that i feel Sick! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ @The hacker.. no his not a hacker.. srry srry srry his have him own profy.. but i click friendster my profy appear![/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-06-13 09:47:55)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that my knees are really shaking bcoz i received a news that mhyca abarquez(a gurl from my old school) is now dead..they were shot (she and her dad..) and, nobody saw that..:cry:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ripper? that's what'd we say a loser :disgust: ^aww.....Just like my Teacher who died by traffic accident..but the one who Killed her just ran away.... i confess i'm listening to an cafe now.they're a cool J-rock band.i should hear it too.... i confess that...i'm feeling really guilty and so immature riyt now....

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-13 08:56:47)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that i really feel bad about leaving my former group..i feel so shit ..=|
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I'm seriously feeling [i]crappy[/i] *understatement of the year* :wallbash: ... I just found out that my Dad got me a ticket to go back to Dubai ... cause he knew how much I missed my friends .. but my *[i]censored[/i]* mother decided to keep it from me just cause she didn't want me to leave Philippines ... and now some of my closest friends left for another country ... and I'll never see them again ... [b]"HATE"[/b] doesn't come close to what I'm feeling for my mother .

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-13 09:13:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:40

[ 9 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy