• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I bought a new mouse. Finally. Oh YEAHHHH. Today I'll have to go with mum and the others. I still haven't bought school shoes and notebooks yet. Muahahaha.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess... [spoiler] i feel so evil -- bad... coz im enjoing seeing som1 hurt... & my reason, well, its self-centerd... :wallbash: that person's really nice .. i jz cant help it..mybe coz i kinda felt wat that person s feeln & the source s the same. :wallbash: [/spoiler] [spoiler]--- hmmn., iv been wanting to reply to somthng which the messge s really kinda irritating... coz that one s kinda trying to revive an issue w/c has already been put to rest :rolleyes: --- grr., his words stil lingers on my mind. i know he's jz lying... [i](jz lyk he's alwys been :doubt: [sub]kidding[/sub] i think)[/i] but wel, its jz kinda hard to ignore... :wallbash: y'd u hav to entr my life agen :penguin: --- i confess i wanna kinda warn sombody... dont fol so easly... hmmn u myt jz get vctimized =| --- i so miss my babes :( [/spoiler]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-30 20:20:46)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess :lol: uhmm lolz..i dunno..whatever.. XD[/spoiler]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i lied to my [i]x-bf's cousin[/i]. he texted me last night and asked how am i doing. i told him i'm getting married in august the reason?!... hahaha. bcoz [i]i am pregnant daw[/i].... hahaha. =D i can't believe i did that. :lol: he told me he's telling his cousin. well, i don't care... ;] i confess i wanna kill the spammers. wheew.. she/he is all over the forum. :mad: she's so KSP. ohmahgawd. shael, khyrs and etc.:retard:

Last edited by lairhel (2008-05-30 23:25:58)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah.. i confess that my net is only until 12 am... aw... :crybaby:
:stacie:
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok.... im telling this... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... its really embarassing but i guess past is past... --- i confess that this is the greatest confession ill ever confess in my whole life! And this will be my first time to share this... not only to someone but in PUBLIC waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... im even doubting if i should finish this post. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! --- i confess that i dont know how to do the spoiler thing... :/ so i guess everyone could see this... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... i feel like crying now. :lol: --- ok here I go... i confess that I already experience going out without underwear.... :lol: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! this is stupid. Yeah, its for real....:redface: i was supposed to meet my bf at the church... and bcoz i hurried and changed my outfit several times, maybe i just forgot to put back my p*nty on.... well the good thing is that i was late so my bf was home b4 i reached the place... well its funny coz i was on my MINI SKIRT :paranoid: and i just realized that i didnt have any p*nty when i lumped into bed uncrossing my legs and i just saw it. :wasted: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :retard:

Last edited by :stacie: (2008-05-31 00:53:06)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=:stacie:]--- ok here I go... i confess that I already experience going out without underwear.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! this is stupid. Yeah, its for real.... i was supposed to meet my bf at the church... and bcoz i hurried and changed my outfit several times, maybe i just forgot to put back my p*nty on.... well the good thing is that i was late so my bf was home b4 i reached the place... well its funny coz i was on my MINI SKIRT and i just realized that i didnt have any p*nty when i lumped into bed uncrossing my legs and i just saw it. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!![/quote] its ok stacie.. anyone makes mistakes. --- about the spoiler thing, heres the code. type this: <">@topic: i confess that i speak tagalog in 1 thread. thanks for that mod for reminding me :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I'm allergic to peanuts. Awww. I confess I hate beans, too. Niahaha! I confess I love drawing animes, then scan 'em, then color 'em. lol.

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-05-31 02:09:57)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i'm disappointed that an Ftalk member ripped one of my layouts (ULTIMATE ROCKSTAR) and to think that he is a member of the "Laymaker's Society" Egroup :angry:[/b] :thumbsdown: [b]My original work:[/b] [img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5369/79460246xs5.jpg[/img] [b]Screenshot from his post at the Ftalk CSS section:[/b] [img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/41/92705975jc8.jpg[/img] [b]HIS THREAD :arrow:[/b] [url]http://theftalk.com/t31922-My-compilation-of-layouts-by%3A-Jerick-%28%5E_%5E%29.v-%5BUPDATED%5D.html[/url] [b] TO COMPARE CHECK OUT MY THREAD:[/b] [url]http://theftalk.com/t19103-%26%239829%3BNEW-SUMMER-LAYS%21-CODES-WORK%21-%26%239829%3B%7EAngeli_7%27s-Layz-Compilation%7E%5Cm-%28%5E_%5E%29.html[/url] [b]The mods should do something about this :disgust:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-31 03:29:24)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Rawr, that is SICK. Groupleader, kick him. Lol. *Peace. I confess I just bought my school shoes. I can't believe it's really the back-to-school month tomorrow. I'll miss summer. I'll miss going online every day. I also confess that after I browsed through the lay compilations it seems that most people are more focused on adding an overload of tweaks, rather than tweaking the design/structure. Not that there's something wrong with that... It just popped up into my mind, that's all. Lastly I confess that I'm so bummed after knowing that there's going to be a brown-out tomorrow. This sucks.

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-31 03:31:17)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]He's a groupmate of yours? Rawr, that is SICK. Kick him. Lol. *Peace.[/quote] He's not my groupmate but a member of group headed by a friend of mine....It's really sick :puke: I already reported it to their leader :/ [b]I confess i'm still disappointed...Why would you have to deny it and even let me prove it to you? ...Am not that stupid and i've got a lot of witnesses here..tsk tsk :disgust: :thumbsdown:[/b] [b] @ glooo...Oh you'll still see it sis..he freakin' changed the title for "Ultimate Rockstar" to "Rockstar" :disgust:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-31 03:46:21)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, hahaha, sorry I wasn't able to edit my post. :lol: Confession: Errr. Well I confess I didn't edit my post sooner.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^oh wow....i dunno that there's a ripper in Ftalk.. btw,i confess.....i wanna know what (reload) in Hunkies(reload) means by... anyone?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]i reviewed the topics u provided above but the layout isn't there anymore. i guess he already knew that u knew.. hehe :eh: @siz joebz.. i'm sorry bec i haven't done ur fansign yet.. anyway i'll try to finish it soon![/spoiler] I confess that i am happy because I got the laptop back now.. weee! imy :kiss:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... that was really intense , the one between sz angeli and him.. haiz.. :wallbash:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess... that was really intense , the one between sz angeli and him.. haiz.. :wallbash:[/quote] [b] I confess that it's really intense on my part too... He's so stubborn and he keeps denying it..what's worse..he deleted it! :disgust: HaaAaAh this is giving me a huge headache! :retard: It's obvious..only a person with a two digit IQ wouldn't believe that the layout wasn't ripped :clock:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-31 04:18:27)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i sat on my phone yesterday. the external(the small one) screen is broken. awtz.. i just had the housing changed the other week. grr.. :wallbash: i confess i haven't been as active as i was before here at friendstertalk. kinda busy. schools coming up. =| i confess we(me and my cousins) are going to be home alone these following days.(my lolo's brother in olongapo died. my mom and other relatives are on their way to olongapo.) we'll be staying at my tito's house since my dad and tito have work. we'll be going to olongapo on friday, before the internment. [spoiler] God, help me. I'm not very patient when it comes to kids. ;) [/spoiler]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-31 04:20:13)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Angeli Hah. Just because he deleted that layie doesn't mean he didn't rip that one. It's too much of a coincidence already for him to create a layie that has the same images that you used. :disgust: ... (Lol am I getting myself involved in others' problems with this? hahahaha) ________________ I confess that my throat is still itchy. T__T And my colds still isn't letting up, too....... Oh yeah and I confess that I'm the shortest in the class since grade six. :lol:
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]I confess I might be the only Qatari member here in FT![/b]:rose:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]I confess that it's really intense on my part too... He's so stubborn and he keeps denying it..what's worse..he deleted it! :disgust: HaaAaAh this is giving me a huge headache! :retard: It's obvious..only a person with a two digit IQ wouldn't believe that the layout wasn't ripped :clock: Last edited by Angeli_7 (Today 02:18:27)[/quote] yeah siz angeli..i know how it feels...thats why i understand you i just hope things will be better now..and such things wont happen again.. @topic: [spoiler] i confess im kinda hesitating to put All of my confessions here lolz.. i dunno...for some reasons someone might be [s][sub]super *a****[/sub][/s] haiz...whatever... :D lolengz... [/spoiler] =D:lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-31 06:13:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:37

[ 11 queries - 0.722 second ]
Privacy Policy