• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Gawd ! It's almost 4am and I'm still awake . Oh my ! :/ I'm so addicted to this game I'm playing right now ! Weee !. :D:retard:[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

XD!! Its 23:06 pm here :lol: I'm still waiting for my cwushie to be OL I'm wondering if it is morning in his place :P Wahahaha~ I've been online for 8 hours now. When will he be OL :/
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess i ripped sometimes. but not here in fstalk. =D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Then you should stop, it won't bring you any good. ---------- I confess that my left arm is aching from the injection I had yesterday. I can barely raise it. T_T I also confess that I have my cbox back in my profile again (sankyuuuXDD) ... Now I'll start on another crossover today, hopefully.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Reminder No [b]OffTopic[/b] if you dont want ur Fave Thread to Close Temporary! :D just a friendly reminder! [align=center][quote][b]BTW im not a hypocrite here, telling people to Follow Rules! yeah im not a Moderator, to think! i confess i break rules, but its not my intention to break rules! im also a human, i learn from my mistakes! just concern on my Fave Thread, I dont want this thread to be close! COOPERATE PLEASE! :D Just Hell Read The Rules 1st Before Posting! Nothing will Happen to you! :lol:[/b][/quote] [b][i]AYAW KO ISIPIN NG IBA NA HYPOCRITE AKO![/i][/b] [sup]Dont want people thinking that im a HYPOCRITE! [/sup] just want to have fun![/align] i confess i found my self excite infront of the MONITOR when i heard the American IDOL commercial! :lol: i suddenly clap like a down syndrome patient! :lol: after that moment i laugh at my self! hahahaha... waaaaahhh..... im having HANG OVERs again, this time on my Favorite show! hahah my IDOL just reach the TOP 2 David Cook! :eh: hope he wins! :D \m/ He Rocks! :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-05-16 00:52:36)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] i cant play o2jam now, lag!! :crybaby: [b]i also confess[/b] that some1 :ninja: wana say this chorus of a song to some1..=D=D, dude u shud [b]TELL UR GIRL THIS:[/b] [spoiler] Why [b]don’t you tell her that I’m leavin’ never to come back again[/b] You found somebody who does it better than she can [b]no more making you cry[/b], no more them gray skies Boy we flying on the G5 G5 And I’m leavin’ never to come back again… So go on shawty and tell her [b]you found a new[/b] [b]Girl[/b] The one who’s so so fly The one that keep you high have me singing all night night night [/spoiler] =D=D

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-05-16 02:24:51)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Wow, I miss playing O2Jam. I can't remember the last time I played. :( ---------------- I confess I just found someone very annoying all of a sudden.

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-16 01:22:30)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i play o2jam really bad! hahaha i forgot the song titles like fly magpie = MAGFLY XD & BRIDES DREAM = Bridal's Nightmare daw! :lol: but i love playing o2jam! especially if im with my Girl Classmates! they Love O2Jam so Badly! :eh:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im a little bit shocked at ftalk ryt now.. probably cause its been a long time since i didnt post and i confess that finaly im excellent in playing dota
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i got so mad now - -* I was about to greet him and suddenly! "******* signed out " :o [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/Tuzki/yenta4-emoticon-0034.gif[/img]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess ... [spoiler] i read someones post and it made me ask myself. WTHeck was it me? Did he post it on purpose for me to read it or it was true? :/ ... [b]TRUST[/b] -- gez it was gone the moment you were .. :| [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-16 03:43:16)

marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess im broken hearted =( [img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn40/conzycute/smileys/12.gif[/img], i wana find someone to fix my broken heart!=D=D=D

Last edited by marvin13 (2008-05-16 04:10:24)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its been a long day. haaaiz. im so tired and bored. i wanna play dota now and then hang out wit my friends. :D and btw, i like the siggy of [b]bhea_jean[/b]. :P she's so cute. and she's like the gurl in the tv commercial (coke). :o:O im so curious about chariz's post above too. i wanna know wats dat game she's addicted to. =):P i miss doll and pokie. =|

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-05-16 04:22:06)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im so happy that i activate my photoshop~ thnx to [i]Ms.Tisay~[/i] :eh:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]I confess that im xo happy..but our mouse is broken..oh no..im kinda sh*t of that mouse..so im in computer shop and rental a Pc in 1 hour..hehe[/i][/b][/align]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess I'm sad coz' i didn't join the EB of Hunkies .. :cry: I confess that i miss my friends so much .. I saw them last last month .. I think its last last last month .. I wish I can see them before first day of class ..[/b][/align]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-05-16 06:16:54)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that...i feel really terrible...bcoz....Indonesia Gonna lose From Korea..Doh............ Do Your Best!!!!!!!!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh wow :| i confess that i found a shocking truth about a section here on this community i found out that this section is consist nothing but a bunch of posers/fakers :puke: man couldn't these people get a life see to self that you all are nothing but a bunch of mere pathetic lies lol it really vexes me.. and i confess that my day is complete again cause ive chatted and spend a lot of time again with my beloved hunney yuna [color=red]<33333[/color] i luuuuuuurveee u sooo much..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-16 11:43:34)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I found another shocking truth.. :o My friend told me that 80% Ftalk members are posers... WTH? Huaha. But after I realized and analyzed his/her opinion, then I could concluded that [b]"Yeah. He/She was rite. There are lots of posers in here."[/b] And I was lmao max when he/she said that. But anyway, [b]thanks for sharing[/b]. I'm a lil bit scared now. Gays. Hentai. Rippers. Posers. What next? :lol: I confess.. that I loev my beloved hunney [b]Shirow-kun[/b] super bad and more over than eternal infinity! X3 He always made my day became perfect. XD It won't be complete if I don't meet him. I lurvee you soo much hunney ^__^ [color=red]<33333[/color]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-16 11:45:48)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Yup lots of posers here... I know people think i'm one of them too as soon as they checked out my friendster, i know who you are coz you've been viewing my profile and sending me friend requests [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/hrc64n.jpg[/img] awWw that's sad, i really trusted you guys..oh well [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2mitc9.jpg[/img] If anyone, i mean anyone.. has any problems about my identity.. feel free to confront me or even send me a private message, i'll be glad to talk to you [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2qd3oes.gif[/img] [b]QUOTE OF THE DAY[/b] [quote]True friends are those who stab you in the front[/quote] Life is sweet! [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/6h73tz.gif[/img] [b] I confess that fake superficial friends creeps me out .... No wonder most members hates you guys[/b] [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/90dmat.gif[/img] It makes me wanna...[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/30b07x1.jpg[/img] > :puke: [u]Time is ticking[/u] [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2mxekhc.gif[/img].. You know what i mean [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/33xadma.gif[/img] Peace! [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/jztm3q.gif[/img][/spoiler] [b]Apology Accepted.... :clock:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-16 13:59:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:16

[ 9 queries - 0.644 second ]
Privacy Policy