• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ oh too bad for them then coz i checked your profile this afternoon i think and i thought you were hot, even though we're not friends.. =| i wanted a piercing since i stepped 4th yr highschool. :lol: [hr] another confession .. :lol: i confess .. [spoiler] i reallllllllllly <3 this day shoooo much.. :wow: i am so happy that i cant allow anyone or anything to make me mad/sad someone let me hear the song that he dedicated to me before and i was effing touched :redface: it was stupid really coz the two of us used voice conference to make voice calls, which made it more fun coz i can sing for him and vice versa .. though my voice is so bad :puke: .. wakakakakaka~ :lol: im just so happy.. i wanna thank my kambal for that .. :wow: *ok ok ill remove it already.. :lol: peace :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-16 12:39:39)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Angeli_7]Yup lots of posers here... I know people think i'm one of them too as soon as they checked out my friendster, i know who you are coz you've been viewing my profile and sending me friend requests awWw that's sad, i really trusted you guys..oh well If anyone, i mean anyone.. has any problems about my identity.. feel free to confront me or even send me a private message, i'll be glad to talk to you QUOTE OF THE DAY True friends are those who stab you in the front Life is sweet! I confess that fake superficial friends creeps me out .... No wonder most members hates you guys It makes me wanna... > :puke: Time is ticking .. You know what i mean Peace![/quote] I hope that's not me Sis :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that Uma chan accidentaly posted in confessions using my account! That's why i edit this post!

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-05-16 13:37:57)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hwahahaha! Now i am home (my account) -- [b]TOPIC[/b] :rose: i confess that:- [spoiler]Ommigee!! :o What kind of talk do we have here :lol: Its all about posers :wasted: I remember when someone thought i was a poser :lol: Whatever. Past is past. [/spoiler]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I confess that Uma chan accidentaly posted in confessions using my account! That's why i edit this post![/quote] [b]Strange, how come uma knows the password of your friendstertalk account? [/b] I confess that i wanna say sorry to Sis Angeli... I know you know :crybaby:

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-05-16 13:53:41)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ She was in Maddie's house. So it's not impossible to mix account without noticing it. I saw them in webcam few minutes ago. -- I confess that laughed when I read someone's reaction probably from what I did. Hahaha.. He/she didn't know the real reason why I did that. But who is he/she to react like that? What? Making judgment already about me? Well I dont care if you said that you change the way you look at me. You don't even know what is going on. So before you let go of something offensive, please try to think if you are in the position to comment ok? lol.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ how about my sorry~!? lols just kidding X3 :lol: :lol: oh~ past.is.past~ xD i confess i dunno what's happening to ftalk now!? posers!? oh-mii-god~ :o and i confess we will have a test next week :paranoid: but i dun wanna study >o<~ =D [i]kulelat n nmn aq~[/i] :lol:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-16 14:00:35)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I confess that laughed when I read someone's reaction probably from what I did. Hahaha.. He/she didn't know the real reason why I did that. But who is he/she to react like that? What? Making judgment already about me? Well I dont care if you said that you change the way you look at me. You don't even know what is going on. So before you let go of something offensive, please try to think if you are in the position to comment ok? lol.[/quote] @ Tara > Apology accepted..... [b]I'm watching you[/b] .... [u]Strike two[/u] :| [b]Eejhay...not only the strictest but always the toughest member here at ftalk... lolz :lol: Let me pay my respects [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2hebvvm.gif[/img] [/b] [i]I confess that someone deleted some of my new buddies on my friends list... what the F? :/ I should've not given my password to my ex :wallbash: (On change password mode) :clock:[/i] [b]On Peace mode[/b]........ :penguin: [b]NAP TIME![/b] [b]Nahnyt everyone[/b][img]http://i29.tinypic.com/54yuds.gif[/img]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-16 14:10:56)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i want to laught! :lol: i just want to laugh on people reacting on someone's posts here! i red them all! :eh: BTW sumone is tagging me as Poser! Sending me a Poser Message Via YM! saying dat she/he is from ftalk & im a Poser XD Noob Noob! BTW im not shine! really! u want evidence add her to ur YM! dah! i have 2 sister's here `Jade`(Newbie) & shunz_7(Elite Buang! XD) & i dont own those accounts! ask them! haha... :lol: add them on they're FS! just let me know ill PM ur they're E-Add! :eh: & if ur thinking dat im shine or Jade! add me on my YM(PM me 1st!) ill show u on my Webcam! STUPID! =D posers are not satisfied on there own face or own skin! :lol: [spoiler]cheap yan mga poser! di sila proud sa mukha nila[/spoiler]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-05-16 22:18:51)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I missed you all guys. :/:/
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ok I'll confess, I've been an addict..... Anime addict. But I'm Ok now :D:lol::D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I still get completely annoyed by someone. Not that she/he has done anything to me but I just find her/him annoying. And his/her posts. I don't know why. =D I confess that I just finished drawing Eru and Raito (lol) from Death Note. My shading is not good though. I'mma look for a Misa Amane pic and draw her as well. :eh: I confess that I still haven't started on a new crossover. LOL I heard the linkers were filtered? Lucky me, my profile's still working. =___= And it's still not done. :lol: My footer is in place but the image is not aligned, lol. Same thing with the banner. Oh well who cares anyway. . . . I also confess I was :O when I checked my post count. LOL Last time I checked it [i]properly[/i] it was only 1700+... :lol: I don't even remember where I've been posting aside from this section.

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-17 00:28:39)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i miss o2jam...i want to download it now... i also confess i miss new layies....

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-05-17 00:33:19)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i was actually not on the mood when i woke up and i was like very angry... but when i heard some news, i was very very happy.. =D:lol::lol::lol::lol:
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i still being stupid because of him.. that's all.. huhuhu.. :crybaby:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^We Miss you too LOWIS! i confess i miss alot of old members! :lol: ahhuhuh...
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i would be always absent here in ftalk due to some difficulties that i am having right now! I need to go somewhere safe for my safety! hahaha.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]i confess that i was actually not on the mood when i woke up and i was like very angry... but when i heard some news, i was very very happy..[/quote] what news nice? =D TOPIC: I confess, I made a new (private) account on friendster, and I'm still working on it. :wasted:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I really miss this very nice gurl above me. . :cry: Hope u'll back for good Lowes!lalabsyu much! :kiss:[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][align=center][b]I confess that im pissed off to my cousin.. shes really naughty...And i confess that im xo shocked that our single member is his bDay 2day.. hehe..[/b][/align][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy