• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i cant stop laughing too.i really enjoying our Ym confe's these days. :lol::lol: it makes miee dont want to go to school =D [spoiler][i]kung mka twa prng wla ng bukas~! :lol::lol::lol:[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-10 13:38:30)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center]I confess that I wont be online for long today since I dont really feel all too well.. I'll be online on ym though wahaha but I'll be coming back in 30 min intervals .. to check messages and reply [b]IF[/b] i'm in the mood to.. :lol:[/align]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Confessions:[/b] i confess i greeted my classmate today.(its mother's day, and she's already a mom.) btw, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOUR MOM! i confess i have my annoying sister beside me. were using the pc at the same time. LOL. [spoiler] [i]ansakit ng ulo ko. tsktsk[/i] [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz aya: i think i know who yer crush is ahehe ;) yeah shes a layout maker too.. ;) shes nice :) :D i confess im not happy...i dont really know why...=(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-10 21:14:52)

crying_zeicOh
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess that I dont find eftok interesting and enjoying like before this days :wasted:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]i confess that i cant stop laughing too.i really enjoying our Ym confe's these days. it makes miee dont want to go to school kung mka twa prng wla ng bukas~![/quote] Hahaha high five XD :lol: :/ ======== I confess I still can't stop laughing right now after the reactions and recalling everything that happened. :lol: Jeeeezzz.. I've never loved chatting this much before. :wow: and I'm disappointed I can't be online pretty much next week since we're going on a vaca in Manila. Say wuuttt.. :disgust:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess that i'm having fun being member in hunkies group.. Love our siggy =]] I confess it's Mother's Day!!! I miss my mom so much :crybaby: Ok.. I don't feel any different in mother's day.. Blah. Blah.. she's not always here during this day.. :|[/b][/align]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im so bored :lol: & as result of that i made some mediocre icons/avies [sub]like my avy[/sub] =D jz got nothin better to do. 2nd: i confess i am random & also a bit complicated @ tyms... but that's me... :lol: 3rd: :lol: its been hours but i stil hav that jolliness that i caught from the confe this morning :lol: thanks fellaz...yer gr8... hope we'll b closer as tym goes by :D :P last, confess that i jz wana b hapi :lol: so grateful 2 those peeps hu r ther 4 me... so glad to know u guys...yabshoo YMMA`erz :lol: confession to D... lolerz... ur posts in the class-S section :lol: maybe ther is a scret... yet to b revealed :lol: :P [sub]Hapi Mom's day to the Moms & ur Moms[/sub] :D

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-10 23:35:17)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess, Angell de Ville's avatar is seriously creepy.. (for me) I confess, it's already 12:17 when I woke up. :retard: I confess, I'm hungry na... Happy Mother's Day to all your Mothers! (a public message from yanyan)[/b]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce]I confess that.. I really love her a lot now <3 Sis Hy, if you know her shhh hihi Sis Tinay, this is not a crush.. this is love I confess i am [b]bisexual[/b] i like both boys and girls But im more incline to like girls I love her so much hihi <3 [/color]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im so :o when i read the confession of ate aya :paranoid: is that the girl that we're talking last night!? OMG~ i thought it was a joke =D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] im jst in a cafe cause my pc is still broken.. :crybaby:, its just been so hectic that evrything is not wat it used to be..:crybaby: i miss my ol buddies!! especially my YMMA mmbers!! :crybaby: to S, D and E..i miss u guys!! :crybaby: so much! so effing much!!!!!!!!!!!... i miss u that that phrase doesnt seem to be a phrase no more..:crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]I confess that.. I really love her a lot now <3 Sis Hy, if you know her shhh hihi Sis Tinay, this is not a crush.. this is love I confess i am bisexual i like both boys and girls But im more incline to like girls I love her so much hihi <3[/quote] i confess im effing shocked!!!! :o :o :o :o WAT THE?!?! :O OMG im speechless !! :O who is she?! based on your description i think i know who she is but im not sure.. waaaaa ate mushi are you serious! :o i also confess i miss the girl above me :crybaby: why is it that everything is going bad?? :crybaby: i miss you mareh... sooo muchh! =( [quote=sHy19]confession to D... lolerz... ur posts in the class-S section :lol: maybe ther is a scret... yet to b revealed :lol: :P[/quote] waaa pls tell me what im thinking is wrong S :wallbash: and bout your ava.. you did something to that.. =D its pretty obvious to me!! =D :P and wait is that your headphones you told me it was lost [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/45.gif[/img] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/47.gif[/img]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-11 06:58:13)

xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st confession: [spoiler] i confess i've stolen my mom's hundred bucks!!! [/spoiler] 2nd confession: [spoiler] i confess i lied to my dad about my course [/spoiler] dts ol
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm celebrating Happy Mother's day with my dad, since my mom died since i was only 8 years old, i miss her a lot :| My dad has been like my mother after all these years, he always set a good example to me and my siblings. He has been a good parent to me :) So Happy Mother's day to everyone =)
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i don't greet my mom this mother's day.. cause we argue... and for some other issues... hate it.. i also confess that i love him so much.. i hate the way i love him.. because seem like that i've become stupid loving him.. :,( [quote][i]posts merged. Pls no double posting. thanks ;) - [b]ducheszv[/b][/i][/quote]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-11 05:21:09)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@angel_hearthee- sissy, don't double post okie? @topic- I confess, I have headache.. I confess, I've finishe 3 layouts today.. :retard:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that everything's doing fine right now :D @ ~+yan.yan.o9+~ wow keep up the good work sis! =) i know they'll be great layouts! =)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess my Mother's day plan was ruined! :lol: My sis got mad at me, and she was sulking all morning bcuz i didnt wake her up early! :lol: :D
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confes, i hvnt askd prmission 2 my peers 2 go out :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:01

[ 9 queries - 0.635 second ]
Privacy Policy