• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im happy to see all the spammers here in this thread... :lol: keep on spamming guys... [hr] i confess im happy playing with my new character in rf.... :lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

This topic was closed? Aww. [hr] I confess that there's a person here who's getting on my nerves, although the person has not done anything to me. It's just like he/she is trying to be "cool" by ignoring others and by being too "upfront" and "frank" about his/her opinions to the other members. It seems like he/she is a total different person from the one I've known before. I just don't get it. Anyway, nevermind. This is just my own opinion through my own observations. If he/she will continue displaying such character, I'll create my own conclusion. It's just kinda disappointing because I thought he/she was a sweet and very nice person before. Tsk. [b]Nevermind.[/b][u][/u]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that like kim <above>, there is these certain member here that gets in my nerves. same person i was talking in my confessions the other week. he is like saying "i am god, you are not, you are under me, so you dont care on what i say." he is giving comment on other user in a very rude way. he have done it to me and i have a feeling that he is also doing it to others. if you dont have anything good to say then shut up to kim, i hope we are not referring to the same man.........
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i cried because i saw the picture of my ex-crush with another person. :cry: so sad. :crybaby:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I've been sneezing since the prev. hour. :crybaby: I hate colds!! T__T @japzy, about your siggie, it's not for crossovers, dear. That's merely for navigational css layouts. :)
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i slept last night veryyyy late! :lol::lol::lol: well, i just slept around 7:00 am & woke up at 3 pm ... :eh: my dad will kill me for this!!! :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: i confess that it xo boring today...i cant online in 12:00 bcoz of big bill in electricity..but im online in afternoon 5:00 :arrow:[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession[/b] I miss this thread sooooooo much >_< [b]2nd confession[/b] Ooooo~ who sang for me yesterday XD. Gawd~ dollshie lab [i]kuya[/i] >_<. [b]3rd confession[/b] I downloaded Yahoo Messenger yesterday XD.lmao. <- [i]who cares?[/i]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-02 09:23:03)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] *sigh when will this pain stop? i can't concentrate! A while ago i thought i was okay.. but then, i got scared again. im so hopeless... i thought this would never happen to me. i don't wanna feel this way again T___T *cries [/color]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]i confess. i'm broken.:retard: i'm hurting.:wasted: trying not to revenge.:evil: trying to accept things.:wallbash: but i'm still crying.:crybaby: wanna get drunk...:puke: coz i was never drunk. wanna have some tagay wit me? LOL[/align][/i]

Last edited by lairhel (2008-05-02 11:09:18)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess........ My Uncle Gonna have his 2nd wedding and I Confess..... These days i've got insomnia.... cant sleep early.. rily annoying......
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Now Sleep Around 9:00 To 12:00,11:00,12:30,1:00,11:30 And I Cant Get Back To Sleeping 8:00:d
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that today is my first ftalk anniversary!!! yehey!~!! i'm really happy to be here at the forum for a year now!!! =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Congrats~1 year?still a long journey for me.... i Confess that... 1 of iFriend has Gone....but no one knows whered she go.....strange... dissapearing without any words....
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think i now like the guy who's been my good friend for 7 months.. who just told me he loves me.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ([u]i hope none of my schoolmates/friends here in ftalk will see this[/u] :ninja: :ninja:)
geoffellen
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid: uhmmm i want to confess but its very complicated.. haysss :doubt: and i dont want to be kick hir in ftalk hehehe... =( >>>Gud gurl hehe<<<

Last edited by geoffellen (2008-05-03 01:48:03)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]i confess. i'm broken.:retard: i'm hurting.:wasted: trying not to revenge.:evil: trying to accept things.:wallbash: but i'm still crying.:crybaby: wanna get drunk...:puke: coz i was never drunk. wanna have some tagay wit me? LOL[/quote] ill tagay with you siz lai.. im here lang if u want someone to talk to.. i confess...im happy...i know myself...and what i am feeling right now.. but im scared...for sme reasons...i dunno...or perhaps...i dont wanna know.. but im really scared... im confused...haiz...
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession:[/b] i feel terribly sorry about wat happened to this thread last 2 days. :crybaby: this wudnt be closed if it wasnt for me. :crybaby: sorry about that guiz. =( dun worry, this is my very last post. cuz i wanted my post to be only just 1002 :D and bcoz i wud be very busy starting tomorrow. hihihi. :P [b]2nd confession[/b] i was very shocked about dollshie posted in the real lyf pix thread. :O :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=23&p=154 oh men! she stole it? :O [b]3rd confession[/b] im gonna miss ebibadi here in eptok. and opkorz to the all my crushes here. especially dollshie and pokie. [b]4th confession[/b] im gonna be missing my bespren like hell. :crybaby: =( i wish someday we'll meet again. i will never ever 4get her. though wer far away from each other now, she wud still be in my heart. she's my bespren forever. luv yah bespreeeeeeeeeen! :crybaby::crybaby: so long guiz. =(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Confession[/b] :arrow: [i][b]1 [/b][/i] i confess that David Cook's Always be my baby is effing hot that i cant even begin to describe it. I had goosebumps while watching his presentation in American Idol gaaaaaaaaaad :lol: :lol: \m/ :arrow:[i] [b]2[/b][/i] i also confess that im concerned of ate aya.. :/ ate are you ok? :arrow:[i] [b]3[/b][/i] i miss someone here so much .. :| where are you? :arrow: [i][b]4[/b][/i] i confess that im gonna leave this May 5 .. im goin to cdo.. back to college life.. imma review i think.. depends.. i hope my mom wont change her mind coz if she will im afraid i wont be OL too often .. dang im gonna miss my OL buddies. especially my bestfriends. =(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1st Confession[/b] I know DeverKerbill's siggie =D i think it was like this [i]Meguru Meguru to kinonagade~~~ Bokutachi waha-i osaga shiteiru~~[/i] [b]Every Heart - BoA[/b] LMAO [b]2nd Confession[/b] I'm happy to see that [i]kuya[/i] Carlo [url=http://theftalk.com/p937070-Today-10%3A16%3A39.html#p937070][b][color=pink]posted[/color][/b][/url] here :crybaby: i'm gonna be missing you too~ :( [b]3rd Confession[/b] I'l be missing sis Duches :cry: [b]4th Confession[/b] I wish my webcam works :disgust:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:02

[ 10 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy