• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Sis I think that's enough confessions now.. Ahehehe. :paranoid:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=eehjhay][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I confess [u][b]dati[/b][/u] wasn't here for ages ToT missing this forum sooo much! oww~! and i confess dat da half of ma class was punished cuz' they were painting on their faces XD luckily, i'm not playin wid dem XD. da punishment was:- -Break will be cancelled for da whole month. -They are going to stand at the front of da principal's office on break. -Detain in da school until 6:00 pm -Imposition ~ writing "I will not paint on my face" 200 times in a rough notebook o_O[/quote] what the hell is that? lol. i doubt it that you can't speak tagalog.[/quote] owww, sorry, my mistake. i was suppose to be [b]dat i[/b].hehe.. [u]its true that i can speak tagalog[/u]. but i didn't type [i]dati[/i] by purpose. it was da keyboard's fault XD. -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i'm so happy to be a part of the Class-S :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow...hehehe i confess i wanna join class s as forum gangster....but i dont know how...too bad i cant be a class s... :cry:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I miss my friends. T_T My real friends. It's been about a week and a half since I last hung out with them. But it's just annoying when I hang out with them and then HE comes along... It's bugging me. I also confess that I miss my GFX thread. But seeing all those current threads makes me so dizzy, it's so crowded and I'm sick of the section sometimes. And I've noticed that there's a lot of threads that generate requests using blinkie sites, etc. And I noticed that most of the sticked request threads were pulled off (lol). Whew.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i can't wait until tomorrow. [b]i confess[/b] i'm sad for someone here [b]i confess[/b] i smell something fishy and [b]i confess[/b] i like the labels of the Class-S people :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm so HAPPY! I finally found the first episode of Kyou Kara Maou. And now I just keep on playing the opening song. lol. So nice!! >_< Lalalala.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i really miss kapz~! :wallbash: amishuu kapz~ :P
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that i feel like burning now....phew! :retard: :retard: :retard: :thumbsdown: but I prefer this kind of weather than winter........lol :D I also confess that I really miss eftok and my crushes here... brat, maye, faith, tinay and all of u girlfriends....i miss you sooo much :crybaby: and my lil bro raph2 hus in Dubai ayt now...lols bye bye again eftok... :wallbash: [spoiler]Ill visit again some other time...[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im so happy today.. because of the pic resizer and i can resize an 100x100 avatar haha and i put effects in lunapic..lalala..:D [/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess that in my last confession i was kinda expecting something to happen but nahh turns out that nothin happened. It seems like im waiting for nothing.. maybe its time that i have to move on .. =| :penguin: :penguin: im sure someone will be happy if he can read this.. :rolleyes: :P

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-27 01:44:15)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that finally i chatted with kapz~ :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm thinking about my partner [b]ducheszee[/b] after read her post above me. :P I confess I missed my hunney [b]Shirow-kun[/b] so bad. :wallbash: [i]Kimi wo itsumo shiawase no jikan watashini sasate agemasu. Nanka atemo, donna tokimo, kimi dake wo zutto aishiteru. [color=red]<3333[/color][/i]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I just learned how to put tweaks in my profile. Lol. I didn't expect it to work. And I feel so happy. -dances around the room-
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i change my layout its cool..red..thanksz to the author...:D[/b]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] i had a weird weird weird weird drim of someone, someone i know =D..:lol::lol::lol:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Shinaske what do u mean? the author hahah GirL>>her username in my other forum site is sakura20202 @TOPIC,im very very thanksz to the author.. and the Ate Samme's layoit is not worked..HUHU..:crybaby:[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess my aunt offered me a summer job. and mom's kinda liked it. oh men! i hate this. xet! :wallbash::wallbash:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im really obssesed with arashi's songs~ :P i dunno why!? :penguin:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i am missing my wiffey so much... GoodLuck and Godbless, win or lose your still the number 1 for me... :thumbsup: -Signed by [i]Cerberuz[/i]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i posted my pix earlier in real lyf pix thread. i missed that thread a lot. and i confess my dad shouted me to stop my music now coz i have my music full volume. i played screamo songs. hahaha. my dad doesn't like my songs. he hates it a lot. coz of the screams and the noise. =D=D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 10 queries - 0.456 second ]
Privacy Policy