• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=karuro72002]i confess im angry right now! argh! im too busy dat she distrub me! i dont want to talk to her as of this moment XD i know she on invi mode! :/[/quote] sorry.. i wasn't on invi mode.. i did go offline 'coz i went out :P [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i hate it when he's mad at me.. :lol: and now i regret disturbing him.. okay. i'll shut my face.. i won't talk to you unless you approach first :|
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'm kinda getting tired of checking up my FS account. :doubt:
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

My Confesion : Preety Secret ^_^
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I dont know what to confess.

Last edited by losher29 (2009-06-22 13:15:30)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xcarlx]My Confesion : Preety Secret ^_^[/quote] uhmm if you don't have anything to confess.. please do not post here... =| [hr][hr][hr] @t: i confess that im so mad because of the hott climate... :wallbash::wallbash: i don't wanna be here anymore... i wanna be with my wiffeyyyyyy..... :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-16 04:02:25)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I just gave a video to my Hunney Shirow-kun. and he [b]really[/b] like it. :wow: It was a video about. :redface: [spoiler] Prank Call! What else?=d:thumbsup:[/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i hate the UPDATES! :doubt: it drives me out of FS & in with grouperz, ahm...i also confess im using FLOCK as a browser my FireFox is Acting stupid for the 1st time! :cry:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess my schedule's getting more complicated each day.. training day after day.. yeeahh.. i love it. i get to be with mishuku :lol: :lol:
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I [i]'lost'[/i] or [i]'misplaced'[/i] my cellphone! Gaah! I don't know where'd I put it! :wallbash:. Mom and dad will kill me if they'll find out. :paranoid:. I hate this day. :disgust:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess am not liking the idea of studying abroad. At first I thought it was cool. But heck, my mom already called last night and told me that my [i]Permanent Residency[/i] papers are already fixed and am not allowed to live in that freaking country. Am starting to change my mind..
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I already close my thread in Gfx Section. . it made me feel sad,but it's ok. . [b]why?[/b] [spoiler]Coz gfx section or the threads there are so over-flowing!and full of spams. .[/spoiler] sorry if i didn't finish the requests. .i'll make it if i'll have a time. .
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I really like being alone these days, all of a sudden. I have no idea why. :smoke: And it showed. Wah, haha. My friends went to SM this afternoon (including [i]him[/i] -cough- ) and obviously they thought I was coming as well. But even though the ones left at our hangout place were a former classmate, the owner, the assistant, and a couple, I decided not to go with them and stay behind instead. :/ I dunno if I felt regret because I didn't go with them, or happy because finally I was alone and the people around were minding their own business. But something inside me just wants to be alone. Whew. Finally. I let it all out. LOL. ^ Dramatic much?!?! OMG. Something's happened to me. :o :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel really upset and guilty coz my family is asking me if they wanted me to come out but i said i didnt want to. they invited me coz my tito is going on a long vacation and bcuz it was our family time together. i said no. after that when they have gone. i got upset and guilty and tried to think about what i have done. i chose the pc over my family. =( they are probably in the car enjoying the ride and scenery, after that shopping, and then eating out. and there is nothing to eat for dinner in the house! my mom told me that she is not taking out the food they are eating and now i stuck here with my irritating sister! i have cried just a while ago.... so i thought i would feel better if i would confess it to everyone....
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i have a life out of the internet after all.. [b]biggie[/b].. :lol: [spoiler] i confess.. that April 16, 2008 would be forever stuck in my [i]heart and mind[/i] :wow: i hardly slept last night.. reminiscing every stare and moment.. like yeah.. i'm the girl :disgust: [b]7 months[/b] friends, [b]5 months[/b] crushing, [b]a day[/b] inlove :doubt:[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]topic[/b] i confess im so sick ryt now. i have a fever, flu and cough. xet. hate it. :angry: :crybaby: and i confess, everytime i listen to five minutes to midnight by boys like girls, i remember someone. =(=( i miss that someone so much. :crybaby::crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess am done DELETING his blog posts and photos in my blog. It feels, weird. I think am gonna regret it.. =|
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess my YM is pissing me off. Why does it sign in and out? Can anyone help me? Crap. I really hate my YM. :mad:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

xOLracnhOjx: wuhahaha... [spoiler]i was sick last time! but i got better! wat can i say! im a nurse i can cure my fever by my self! Fever lng ha?! my advice to you is drink lots of water! Rest! no PC! drink Vit C Tablets(Ascorbic might work!) & Eat Plenty of Veggies! :lol:[/spoiler] Kimy: dat was a shock?! :o kimmy! :lol: AVATAR?! :o Topic: [align=center][b]i Confess my life is better now![/b] [spoiler]in and out of Cyber World[/spoiler] [/align]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pareng karurengs[/b] i dun wanna drink water. i hate the taste. its so bitter but anywayz, tnx thou. :) ill take yer advice pre. tnx. :D and btw, i got confused with yer ava too. hahaha. :lol::D [b]topic[/b] i confess i wanna know how grouperz.com works. i dunno the codes to make a lay for my proffy in grouperz. does anybody here knows were to find those pre made lays in grouperz?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i have new discover photo editing and its MAGIC PHOTO...i like it so much and i download it....[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:41

[ 9 queries - 0.980 second ]
Privacy Policy