• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i miss him., so much!!!=( im not feelin well ., shit i dont know wat to do., :mad: i think he didnt miss me..,
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i have pierced my tounge last nyt. it was a no ouch at all. but it hurts everytym i eat. huhuhuhuh. :P:P
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that by diz moment.. cklarckbaby embellish my profile..:wow: [i]shy oks..,bagag pis :lol:[/i] :arrow: cklarckbaby thank u!!! i really appreciate it

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-04-20 08:57:58)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]i confess i have pierced my tounge last nyt. it was a no ouch at all. but it hurts everytym i eat. huhuhuhuh. :P:P[/quote] :O ..HUH!? Oppa, are you that knda person? ahaha.lol. at least its not at the nose. I want my fansyn wid ur piercing oppa :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Oooh, 'hentai manga'? Lol. =D Hehe. I confess I'm addicted to layout making now. Very addicted. @.@ It's just so fun. Hahaha.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel ominous to my new school where my college life begins lol a lots of techy and sugoi stuff there like all rooms have airconditioning units, elevators lol, a large swimming pool for some sport events, and they have also a mini mall inside lol :lol: damn it :wallbash: :penguin:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]JOEBZ[/b] yeah sis, u can find me in da manga :eh:[/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i forgot to write my confession in post #2235 lol. XD
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]i confess that i feel ominous to my new school where my college life begins lol a lots of techy and sugoi stuff there like all rooms have airconditioning units, elevators lol, a large swimming pool for some sport events, and they have also a mini mall inside lol :lol: damn it :wallbash: :penguin:[/quote] wahaha. that's great. u won't get burned there hunney. lol. i confess i had bad day today cauze i study math the whole day. and i was away from my desktop. it was kinda hard although. but i cant pass it. lol. i confess i missed someone and he missed me too. wahaha.
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess ..ill still not be able to hitback the fansigns now ,,but ill post it later katamad pa kxe :smoke:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@maye: hus ur new Doggie?! :lol: dun worry im going to give you my latest photo! just got a new hairstyle! :eh: its a secret to be reveal soon i confess im going to reveal many things soon!.... =D :rolleyes: :paranoid: :eh: =) =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ naah. i'm not the owner of the doggy.. i just wanna be the mommy.. HAHA. :lol: I'm so excited to see your new hairstyle :P i confess i'll spend another day with mii doggy's daddy again. HAHA. it's monday.. yeah. =|

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-20 21:14:26)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I just hope I did the right thing. :( I hope we'd still be friends.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im tired and pissed off by an immature and arrogant boastful member here as in my sentiments he thinks that he is much better than any moderators here on this community lol don't be too proud of your self it may lead you to a bitter humiliation.. lately he is showing his immaturely rubbished acts on the other subforums here duh' would you grow up gee you are a kid that lacks of attention are you being noticed on your own premises?? -i guess not cause from what i've seen your self needs more attentions lol don't worry from now on my attentions are on you i'm watching you now..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-21 01:59:49)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS]i confess im becoming so spoiled...[/font] [color=white]spoiled wife[/color][font=Trebuchet MS] LUCKY ME[/font]=)=)

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-04-21 01:50:22)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm so curious with a confession above me. above the poster above me. walalalaaa. =d I confess I'm online from school lab and my teachers on the first floor are screaming and yelling --calling all XII grade students. Who cares. =d *sfx : throw tables* It is more comfortable here.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol Yuna, watta good student,, im sure you are in a Honor lists :lol: :lol: :lol: good job yuna, :lol: im doin that also when i was a high school students :lol: much comfortable at canteen :eh: :eh: [spoiler]@T: i confess that, i miz my baby, i love her until now, but i dont thin she loves me the way i loved her, =( i hope i have a 2nd chance, =( im willing to loved her now, =( bad so sad, =( i miss her, she have a worked 2moruw. even though its already 3 hours has been passed since shes get offline, :| if u will read this one, =( then uve finished reading it, ryt here,ryt now, :D :lol: imma little bit sad wen ive read ur post in bulletin at FS.. but its okay, i know dats me, :D[/spoiler] and i also confess that, i think i know him shirow, :lol: if im not wrong, :paranoid: :paranoid:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-21 02:24:40)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

CONFESSION [spoiler]What hurts most was that he didn't even ask me why. :| I guess I'm back to being a lazy bum. I'll be crushing on some korean guys again. :P Love is not in the air anymore. :disgust: And..something's bothering my mind. Hmm.. was that really true? ;] [/spoiler]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess the following letters, words and phrases: can u define confused?cause thats what im feeling :wallbash:, hayy, i wana end it...feeling are merely gone alredi..now, he wants to patch things up and start over..i dont know..hayyy..dude, its not that simple...[b]when people changed feeling changes as well[/b] my feelings for him are nearly gone..:wallbash:, hayyy..SOS!!..:crybaby: @tunie: i this this quote is somewhat familiar, ive seen this one "if u will read this one, then uve finished reading it" hmm..where did i saw that??..hmmmm....:lol::lol::P[/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-21 02:45:18)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Tunie Walalalaaa.. Yeah.. The teacher kept yelling at the students. lol. I felt pity for her. So I decided to went down. :P[/spoiler] I confess I feel [b]complete [/b] and better now. Life's better everyday. I'm not scare on National Exam anymore. I hope I could pass them soon. :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that now..im wishing the best for my kapz :P [spoiler]mkaka hnap k rin :lol:[/spoiler] amisshuu kapz.. :P [spoiler]nag o-ol k p b!? :penguin: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:24

[ 13 queries - 0.716 second ]
Privacy Policy