• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ i think we have the same suxxor ripper here he always visit my profile too well he ripped my codes but unfortunately the part he have only ripped is this [quote]} try {this.div=document.createElement("<div>")} catch(e){this.div=document.createElement("div")} this.div.innerHTML="<center><iframe id=\"wvm\" "+atr+"src=\""+ifsrc+"\" style=\""+sty+"\">Loading Data...</iframe></center><input type=\"button\" class=\"reloadbutt\" value=\"[Reload Tracker]\" onclick=\"Reload();\" style=\"border: 0px #ffff33 outset; font-size:11; font-weight:bold; color: #ffffff; background-color: transparent;\"> <input type=\"button\" value=\"[Get One Now]\" onClick=\"top.location.href='http://theftalk.com/t11645-WVMv3.1.1-w-Generator-w-Hosting-marfillaster-%28Final%29.html'\" style=\"border: 0px #ffff33 outset; font-size:11; font-weight:bold; color: #ffffff; background-color: transparent;\"></div>"; if(pageViewerID!=pageOwnerID) if(pageViewerID!="")this.getDETAILS(); }, getDETAILS: function() { processAjaxRequest("GET",this.base_domain+"/user.php?uid="+pageViewerID+"&_pmr=h&_pmmo=0&_pmt=controlpanel_1_1",true,null, "parseDETAILS",null); },[/quote] what a fag :lol: this was a long time ago but now he has been a show off lately showing how proud he is to be a fag ripper lol
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i hate my younger sister and i want her to leave me alone.. :doubt: she irritates me all the time,she thinks and speaks like she's older than me! :evil:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]CONFESSION 1[/b] I confess that am having fun doing my voluntary work in the [b]United Nations Online Volunteering Programme[/b]. It feels so good to help people! :D [b]CONFESSION 2[/b] I confess that am kinda having a hard time with all the [i]english to tagalog[/i] translations in my assignment (voluntary work). Maybe am not fluent in tagalog at all? Lol.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i confess i got shocked with your rank sis ice :O and i confess i had the best day of my life yesterday.. (haha. [i]not really[/i]. quite)

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-24 01:10:11)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I don't want my annoying older sis to join Ftalk, but she really wants to. Lolx. its her choice. [spoiler][i]may ka-share na ako sa pc. :[[/i][/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Maye[/b] Just read my [i]Caption[/i], dear. Lol. I confess am not even half way down my assignment (voluntary work). I confess I support the [b]KILLER COKE[/b] campaign but am still drinking Coke. Err. :retard:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah. I confess I got shocked when I read your caption too :lol: and I confess. I won't be here next week. I'm going somewhere.. somewhere I won't be able to go online =|
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i didnt go to school today.. :/ coz i woke up 12:20 already.haha :lol: my alarm didnt ring! :wasted: ---- but i really confess that i dont like school =D=D

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-24 01:55:28)

rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

deathsiren:^ repu is given to you by your co-members.. your repu is raised when someone gives you a (+) for something good you did.. or will be lessen if someone gave you a (-) because he/she disliked your action.. ............................ lolz.. thanks a lot.! :D.... i confess i don't knovv hovv to give someone a reputataion here in fstalk.>! :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Nela[/b] =d That always happen to me too. =d Alarm didn't ring. Nyahaha~ [hr][hr] I confess, today I have passed all National Exams. [Maths, English, Indo, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology] And 95% students were cheated. :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]YUNA-CHAN[/b] oh yeah~ and if my teacher will ask miee why i absent.. im always saying i have an headache~ =D [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that im pissed off about this guy in grouperz~ and i think hes not ftalker~ he added miee..and commented miee a "hi <smiley here>" comment.. then i reply.. "are u a ftalker" then he reply .. [spoiler]]my friends know me well so if you're accusing me that iam a stalker.. pity on u.. think u dont deserve to have an stalker.. ur just a poor lil girl.. *kapal nmn ng mukha.. iam an educated man so... watch ur words... <smiley here>[/spoiler] and.. [spoiler]wat?? ftalker?? r u referring to a stalker?? sorry.. but iam not...[/spoiler] then i reply.. [i]i cant remmeber coz he delete my comments in his profyl..[/i] [spoiler]<defensing my self..> <expalining what "ftalker" means...>[/spoiler] well,i pity more on his~ :disgust: and lol..he doesnt know what a "ftalker" means~ :lol:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-24 02:32:41)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that some member here in ftalk wants a fight w/ me. to that freakin' person,SHUT UR FREAKING MOUTH,LOSER!WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?!wtf. :evil:

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-04-24 02:53:07)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b],, that i had a weird but good day..:lol:, he txted me things na i ddnt expect him to say to me..i ddnt expect that it wuld come from him..:o,..:lol:, i confess tat im stuck here in weirdsville..hahahah..i cant find my map to normalsville, but for all of it..i dont wana go back..:lol:, i just feel so happy..:lol::lol::redface:, i hope evrything is true..:eh:,im just really happy right now :redface::redface:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-24 03:28:56)

Chinx.o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Bhea[/b] Muwahaha! Bleeh! :retard: [b]Topic[/b] I confess I miss GenSan already, I wanna go home!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that these past few days my cousins dominated the PC (lol) and it's bugging me. Everyday they come here just to play. When I wake up they arrive..and all day they're here. Ugh. I can't use the PC as much as I want to. So annoying. Hahah. I also confess that last night, I finally got in the mood to text him. But only for a few hours. I've been avoiding him lately, and I'm not sure why. Hahah. I'm getting moodier. Lol.
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that someone just steal the layout that i personally use :crybaby: but instead of hating him im so amazed :o i dunno whats happening to me..i think im going crazy.. :retard: but after he steal it..he did ask if he can have the layout and edit it..anyways i just replied its ok..

Last edited by gracemac (2008-04-24 06:51:08)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I lurvee [b]him[/b] more and more everyday. :P [color=red]<333[/color] [u]Read[/u] : [b]Him[/b] is [b]My hunney[/b] is [b]Shirow Masamune [/b]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I'm going back to Leyte this Saturday and I haven't done packing my things yet. Lazy me. :wasted:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i dream my crush but its so ugly dream..GRRR.. and I confess that im not online in afternoon because mom is go to seminar..i dont know what that talking about that seminar...i really miss Ftalk when im not using our Pc..=|[/b]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i miss stitchy chatting
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:52

[ 9 queries - 0.599 second ]
Privacy Policy