• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

raphael_marcos
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess...^ she's gorgeous! (is that a confession???)
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]1st Confession[/b] I'm so happy right now because she already forgave me for what I said to her this morning. Yipee! :D [b]2nd Confession[/b] I made my very first 'requested' Kawaii siggy for Msz.faith [b]3rd Confession[/b] I am so pissed off with someone here in Ftalk, he/she is so rude. I won't mention his/her name but, you know who you are! Your such a faggot! :angry:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I was surprised with what I saw here, it pisses me off up to the point that I told myself I won't talk to her anymore. But after reading one of her confessions, it made me changed my mind. Then I read her another confession, it made me switched to my previous plan. Then here comes another confession again, confusion and paranoia reached their limits now. I swear I won't scan previous pages anymore after this, haha. =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-04-15 06:47:08)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I am alone in Ftalk.. I mean [b]I'm the only[/b] Moderator Online.. :o:o Where's the other? :paranoid: I confess I almost dying because missing My Hunney [b]Shirow[/b]-kun.. :wallbash:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]^^THANKS A LOT SIS I confess She is ryt^^ sis joebz. :lol: i have my head but its not an EGG :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: im still an egghead she said and I confess that she's really :thumbsdown: :wallbash: lol..she doesnt even read the rules... she double post and doesnt know what flamming is =| I confess thats crazy =D :thumbsup: [spoiler][i]cummon start a flame with me for you to get TOASTED or even ROASTED =D[/i][/spoiler][/quote] :arrow: i saw this thread a while back sis.. hehe sorry i wasn't able to help you out there.. haha anyway they're just a bunch of loosers.. oops! anyway just tell me if somebody does that again to you and i'll do the rest! =D i confess that my head hurts right now... :wallbash:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-04-15 06:10:23)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I missed Yuna. Bigtime!
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i saw him dance.. he was :wow: he just amazed me.. he's really a good dancer or should i say, performer..:rolleyes:..promise!!!hahahahahahaha.....
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kirksydney]I confess I missed Yuna. Bigtime![/quote] Ahh. Kirk. Long time no see. How are u? :eh: Hope u're good. :) [hr] I confess I just watched a No Pok Video.. And I'm LMAO while watching it.. :lol:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm great, enjoying summer, tho I'm suffering from sunburn pains now. :crybaby: @ topic: I confess I love calling her 'Huhuness". =D EDIT: Heck. Wrong spelling. =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-04-15 07:11:20)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hay.. i confess that my lovely ones have a girlfriend...HUHUHU:crybaby: and shes a Tomboyish.. i love her xo much..huhu:crybaby: [img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q3/atealexa/1_720282445m.jpg[/img] shes have a cup..[/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm so tired from doing nothing but editing pictures.. all those brushes gave me a headache :disgust: and i also confess that... [spoiler]i miss my baby so much.. -- he wants me to call him kuya instead. okay [b]kuya[/b] :disgust:[/spoiler]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that we just arrived from one of Papa's old friend...He invited us for a dinner and while at his home..Im not talking as if Im not on my mood thats why papa asked me if Im alright, I answered yes I am.. but the truth is Im not.. :retard: why? coz everytime I saw that Man (papa's friend, he's 81yrs old) ..He makes me remember my Grandfathers :cry: :cry: :cry: and both of my grandpas are at peace now :cry: :thumbsup: [i]my grammar above is bad, lol =D :thumbsup:[/i] i dont know why :cry: I hate seeing old men esp males :cry: [spoiler][i]I also confess that I really wanna thank my friends who gave their sympathis on me =) I really love them :) Gloo dont worry I can manage :lol: Thanks so much sis :)[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-15 09:21:25)

RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I'm getting confused right now, I'm so tensed! Urgggh! :crybaby: Will I? Should I? So confusing!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I confess I am alone in Ftalk.. I mean [b]I'm the only[/b] Moderator Online.. :o:o[/quote] I've noticed that a while ago too..especially when the egghead topic (:penguin:) came out. Lol. -- I confess I'm so full and my tummy's gotten big, hahaha. And my friends yesterday said I've become chubbier. T_T Now they tend to squeeze my arm and face more often than usual. Rawr. And it hurts. Rararawr.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Rawr. Okay, the freaking wound is aching again. I didnt take my meds. :retard:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When I logged in here after a week, I guess, my inbox had 53 new messages. They all went to trash instantly. Am freaking lazy to read them. :retard:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i confess i miss this guy above me.. hi chiro :D i also confess.. i keep on visiting my grouperz profile to check if my besfren left me a comment :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-15 09:51:53)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi Maye. Missed you too. I thought you don't know me anymore. =D I confess I'm happy that Maye missed me. :redface:

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-04-15 10:00:13)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i've heard the song that my bf is crazy about.lol. a part of da lyrics is written in his siggy XD at first i thought it was a word which he created.lol.. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0154.gif[/img] [quote][b]she want that who want you want that. they want that.lol.[/b][/quote] [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0157.gif[/img] i'm wondering how can they memorize dis part
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess That.... i'm so sleepy but i dun want to off now.... ^whered yu hear that?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 9 queries - 0.662 second ]
Privacy Policy