• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i really am hating a member here. yea you know bout codes so you claim but what good is that if your attitude is a [b]COMPLETE NO NO[/b] for us? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Eat your codes then.. i dont need em .. [b]REMEMBER[/b] You have to learn to follow first before you lead. and you as a MODERATOR? -- where you're so sure of claiming one day? :puke: [b]i wont ever recommend you[/b], no matter how good you'll be with JS :thumbsdown: Grow up. :wasted: :retard:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-25 10:52:36)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess dati wasn't here for ages ToT missing this forum sooo much! oww~! and i confess dat da half of ma class was punished cuz' they were painting on their faces XD luckily, i'm not playin wid dem XD. da punishment was:- -Break will be cancelled for da whole month. -They are going to stand at the front of da principal's office on break. -Detain in da school until 6:00 pm -Imposition ~ writing "I will not paint on my face" 200 times in a rough notebook o_O
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i made a userbar for my hunney ^___^ XD well hope you like it hunney i luurvee you soo muuch [color=red]<33[/color]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm [b]sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo[/b] happy with my signature now. :) My hunney Shirow-kun made it for me. ^______^ And I confess everyday I lurve him more and more. :redface: [color=red]<3333333[/color]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im so cunfused about the [b][class-s][/b] in the captions of some members here O_o mostly mods. >.<
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ same here sis T__T
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and i confess that i thought that the "[b][class-s][/b]" caption is only for mods but now even kapz using that caption!? aww>.< :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Class-S[/b] is a [b]S[/b]uperior and [b]S[/b]arcastic Class. =d=d Ask our guild master. :arrow: [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] =d=d=d=d=d=d about it. I confess, I'm ROTFLMAO when read Uma's location. Hentai Manga? ZOMG. Walalalalaa~ :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that shirow PMed miee and inviting miee to join that class-s thingy :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]YUNA[/b] i'm [color=green]greenminded[/color] u know... [b]NELA[/b] lucky~! i wish he could invite me ToT -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i wanna be invited in these [b]class s[/b] XD
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] that just like the other who confessed in this confession thread, which they posted their confession, imma post also my confession stating that im also curious with the [b]Class-S[/b]..hahaha,(did that was just me?or did i ddnt understand all the effing thing i said?)..:lol:, i saw the title from my 2 fwends..hehe..got curious cause i thot they were only the 2 who uses that phrse, title or whateves..hahhah..but i guess i was wong..:lol: [b]i also confess[/b] im starting to be open to someone, he/she and me were already close buddies..we are even in a (edited: AN) association..lols =D, nweiz,im just starting to be open with him more..we are close but i dont tend to be open much..hahaha..nweiz, im happy that i did..:D:D [b]i also confess[/b] i started to get senti awhile ago, started to get serious agen, speakig in straight WTF english..hahhaa,, even ducheszv noticed it in YM..lols..hahahaa..i was soooo WTEFH dont know..:lol::lol: **for those who dont knw what WTEFH means it means: what the effing FH =D=D=D, WTFH revised edition from my brain and with sponsors from Gossip Girl..:lol::lol::lol:, adict too much?!:retard: [b]i also confess[/b] that she isnt replying agen and i guess is already asleep..hahayz, then on the nxt day ill be blamed for being a slow txter..ahhahaha.. [b]i also confess that ima sleep now..:o, quite a shocker for me too..:lol:, also confess that i was :redface::redface::redface: (edited: more of these -- :redface::redface::redface:), i was really like that..:lol:[/b]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-25 14:36:27)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I confess [u][b]dati[/b][/u] wasn't here for ages ToT missing this forum sooo much! oww~! and i confess dat da half of ma class was punished cuz' they were painting on their faces XD luckily, i'm not playin wid dem XD. da punishment was:- -Break will be cancelled for da whole month. -They are going to stand at the front of da principal's office on break. -Detain in da school until 6:00 pm -Imposition ~ writing "I will not paint on my face" 200 times in a rough notebook o_O[/quote] what the hell is that? lol. i doubt it that you can't speak tagalog. i confess that i haven't started my school projects. those projects must be submitted next week. lol. -- Who wants to join Class X? ahahaha.. I wonder who will create the Class E.. There will be 3 classes: rearrange their order. hahaha

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-25 22:03:14)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I wanna join the Class-S :)[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic[/b] i confess that it doesn't feel like summer today coz its raining and its really cold. i also confess that P's crazy. Dang im sorry i slept im on the sideview position already when we were txting. hahaha You know what happens next if im in that position. :lol: :P hmm.. been waiting for you to be online :P hope your net's fine now. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-25 22:30:55)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i'm curious bout the class-s thingy.. I confess that i'm lazy updated my frienster.. uh!! I confess that i want to have personalized multiply theme..[/b]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess trhat it feels so good to be back.. :) I really miss eftok :D but it seems that there are so many changes now.... wats dat classes all about :o I wanna join but i dont have idea wuts dat all about :( I also confess that finally Im here in Manila now :D waaah so hot in here :retard: but i dont care.... :D so good to be back :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess there's a lot of funneehhhhhhhhh confessions here... but it's cool though... :lol: :thumbsup: I also confess that, I am the co-founder of [Class S] ... You can also join [Class X] .. or try to make the clan for [Class E] :lol: so we can have Class _ , _ , _ =D

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-25 22:56:16)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that many members here curious bout wat is [i][b][Class-S][/b][/i] ? :lol: :lol: it seems,,[b][Class-S][/b] is getting bigger now, :lol: ,, gudluck to us,,yeahbah, :lol: so we have now Class S and Class X ,, imma wait on Class E .. although i dunno wat is dis all about,, :paranoid: im innocent, help me out, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-25 23:05:23)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm..what's w/ class x?i mean,what's the diff bet. class s and x?ahaha it's just lyk i'm asking biology problems!lol anyway,i confess i made some fansyns
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aw...i'm a bit lost here.. xd. i confess i can't get what that class thinggy means..:wasted: but though i dunno wth that does mean, for curiosity sake i still wanna join.:/ anyone, am i qualified for that? xd...:redface::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 10 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy