• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im surprised coz there are many people living in jpan like me,,, ;)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess my dream is go to Japan with him. :wow: We'll invade Japan as soon as we can. =d [u]Read[/u] : [b]Him [/b] is [b]My hunney[/b].
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Everything about Japan! Lol. [hr] I confess am sick of Japanese stuff.. My mom keeps on giving me Japanese phones and all that gadget thingys.. Waaaaa~
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ Yokoso Japan! ...lets meet when all of u guys are already here :eh: :thumbsup: @sis ICE - ur lucky to have those stuffies sis,. lol.. japs stuffs are really :cool: kewl.. lol but sometimes .. [i]nakaka-UMAY na din :lol:[/i] ,.made in China naman :lol: [spoiler]I confess that Im surprised when I discovered that some pipol here are also living here here in japan and also surprised to know some pipol here who wants to go in that country.... Im so curious why do they wanted this place?.. i mean,. y Japan :O but in case thos epipol above me go here... I confess that I really wanna meet them personally ,.,. coz I also consider eftok as part of my family. I also confess that I really have to go lol hehe.. I just help myself posting.... :wallbash: Im supposed to be off ayt now... bye bye eftok... for a while :retard: [/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-23 11:13:37)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hilyn[/b] [spoiler]Yeah. Am also glad that my mom is still giving me those material things even if am pasaway and its mahal (sabi niya).. Lol.[/spoiler] I confess I also miss my dad. He's in China right now. *He lives there ever since* Hmm, I wanna visit him sometime this year..
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i want to curse those members who request in my thread and type sumthing like [i]i will give you repu after wards[/i] or when i pm them that their request is done and they would pm me back saying [i]ohh thank you what was the url of your thread again??[/i] and the worst is when they pm me and said [u]was that the siggy or the link button..[/u] i want to do sumthing but i cant. i want to show them how hurt i am. even if they are saying it in a nice way but the fact that they requested it and that i made it with effort and just tend to forget that they request. i just wish they could watch their mouth or should i say what they are typing...
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im so dissapointed about the [i]new grpx makers[/i] in the grpx section..i mean..its really different now.. so many topics...and its getting spammy.. :| [spoiler]no offense :paranoid:[/spoiler] [b]OFF TOPIC @sis hilyn:[/b] [spoiler]where did u saw my friendster!? :rolleyes:[/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-23 11:50:32)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lonlytoes [/b] [spoiler] chose those that are not abusive and set a limit and add some rules on your thread. Like: [quote]:arrow: In order to request you must have 50+ posts :arrow: All the finished requests will be posted in the 1st page. Pick it up there. It is not my obligation to PM you if your requests are finished.[/quote] If somebody will disobey, do not make their requests or do not bother to reply to their PMs. [/spoiler] i confess its really cold here now. and i recved multiple PMs from uhm somebody. :lol: That someone made my day :P You know who you are :lol: Thanks :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-23 12:08:00)

julyan emo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess want my life can rolling back :cry:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess am addicted to coke zero. :/ [i]Tsk. My moderator will kill me.. [/i]:penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ is coked_zero still alive?? :lol: :lol: :lol: i confess dat, i was shocked when she called me awhile ago, really shock, speechless,oh god,, wats da meaning of dat?..hmmmm , :lol: :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Nyahahaaaa~ I saw him in the [i]Cursed Members List[/i]. :lol: I confess am really really feeling bad about what happened. HUHUNESS. [spoiler]Baby! Asan ka na ba? Miss na kita. =([/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I'm getting jealous when I read her confession. Stupid me. Hayy... I hope she'll be happy. I know she won't with me. I miss her though. :/
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess, I dont have sleep yet :retard: and im so sleepy now... but I cant sleep :wallbash: maybe im just excited for my Flightiiiee later :lol:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-23 17:04:27)

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=ducheszv][b]lonlytoes [/b] chose those that are not abusive and set a limit and add some rules on your thread. Like: [quote]:arrow: In order to request you must have 50+ posts :arrow: All the finished requests will be posted in the 1st page. Pick it up there. It is not my obligation to PM you if your requests are finished.[/quote] If somebody will disobey, do not make their requests or do not bother to reply to their PMs. i confess its really cold here now. and i recved multiple PMs from uhm somebody. :lol: That someone made my day :P You know who you are :lol: Thanks :D[/quote] [/spoiler] actually miss mod i dont want to make rules like that. its ok with me that they request even if i know i wont get repu from them. and that way i get to meet newbies and befriend them. and regarding that pm thing, i got excited when i received my first pm so i pm other members too specially the neewbies...

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-04-23 18:55:00)

RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess sometimes i cut classes. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:o What? What happened to Mommy Ice? :o -- [quote=bratinela01]i confess that im so dissapointed about the new grpx makers in the grpx section..i mean..its really different now.. so many topics...and its getting spammy..[/quote] Yeah I agree. Lots of spams. It's so confusing now. :disgust: I confess I love drinking Coke in the morning. Like now. And now my tummy's rumbling!Lol.

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-23 21:21:16)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=lonlytoes]actually miss mod i dont want to make rules like that. its ok with me that they request even if i know i wont get repu from them. and that way i get to meet newbies and befriend them. and regarding that pm thing, i got excited when i received my first pm so i pm other members too specially the neewbies...[/quote] well this is not a confession.... and kindly avoid off topics on this thread you can discuss that matter on pm's Such posts may not be marvels of brilliance but they are at least topical. If you can't avoid yourself posting in a offtopic posts well just refrain posting here... Please kindly follow the said instructions of this thread.. thanks [hr] @topic i confess that im getting pissed off by some members here...

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-23 21:54:53)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lonlytoes]actually miss mod i dont want to make rules like that. its ok with me that they request even if i know i wont get repu from them. and that way i get to meet newbies and befriend them. and regarding that pm thing, i got excited when i received my first pm so i pm other members too specially the neewbies...[/quote] :retard: dang im just trying to give you an advice. :wasted: if thats what you want then go on with it.. [b] Topic[/b] i confess that i really had a GOOD morning.. :lol: even though my laptops having a virus and im using our 3rd [i]bulok[/i] pc. :lol: good good morning.. i wonder why? hehehe :redface: i also confess that i saw characters of FS now and a scrnshot while the characters are playing on the court. Its like the game NBA live.. :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that there is one member here who visited my page twice... just to check my codes... yahh i know you can rip my codes... but let me tell you this... :arrow: [b]i am 100% sure you cannot use my codes because you don't have enough irons in your brain to make it work on your profile... :lol: :thumbsdown:[/b] On behalf of my friends we confess that your a total loser :arrow: ripper :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-23 22:50:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 9 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy