• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ i confess the same thing sis hilyn confessed.. [b]SHIROW[/b] and [b]YUNA[/b] i love your avas :D and i also confess... i think 2 people are mad at me now. :/ i'm so sorry :cry:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

OMG... :wow: theyre so sweet haha.. i love ur avas... :wow: and both of you :) @T i confess im browsin rock and alternative music for some reasons :wow: :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess dat,,dis 2 guys/[b]LOVETEAM [/b]above me,,is so sweet.. :wow: :wow: as a matter of fact,,dat facts dat matter,, i have a name for both of them,,haha.. its [b]Yushina Masamune[/b] :lol: :lol: how byutipul is it...yeah bahhhhhhh.. yushina masamune,,,great.. :thumbsup: :lol: New Loveteam now,,weeeeeeeee
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i had fun in the encampment due to i've met lots of friends and [spoiler]i've met cute guyz.:redface:=D[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]topic[/b] i really like aidenlive's siggy. here: :arrow: [b]See the STAR WARS movie in your PC 1. Open up your Start Bar. 2. Go to Run. 3. Type this exactly then press enter: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl [/b] hahaha. dis one is fun. hahahaha. :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup: ____________________________________________ and i confess im not mad at pokie. ahahaha. i was just bluffin that time pokie. nyahaha. gotcha! :lol::lol::lol::lol: pish! :D:D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im having fun with my [b]hunney[/b] yuna-chan now XD im gonna miss her tomorrow :rose:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-08 12:18:06)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]maye[/b] awhhs thanks sis. XD i rilly love my avy now. :) [b]tunie[/b] awhahaa. tunie is here again. O__O haha. yeah. i love that name. yushina masamune. i think my [b]hunney[/b] will love it also. ^___^ [hr][hr] i confess that tonight i felt so happy. XD because of my [b]hunney[/b] shirow-kun. he always made my days full of laughter. thanks so much. XD im starting to miss u now. >__< [b]あなたも あいしてるよ[/b] :rose:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-08 12:45:25)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol i confess with the same thing with my hunney i feel happy with her i lurve you hunney XDDD :D
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I must stop this craziness im doin ryt now..im going back to Manila this month :wow: and I think I should be a good girl,.. I confess Im missin... [spoiler][b]Little brother BLACKROSEDYING :crybaby:[/b][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that im shocked with shirow's and yuna's pic.. woooooooooot you two.. make it official already! :lol: :eh: i also confess that i cant sleep :wallbash: :wallbash: im so sad i dont know why.. :| deym im missin him so much :crybaby:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-08 16:11:33)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that... lurving your co-moderator is so epic nice... right shirow? i am so happy for the both of you :redface:.... [spoiler]you better go to indo.. a.s.a.p shi.. :lol: ninong ako ha... :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-08 19:58:12)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha lolengz :lol: @cloud ahehe am very happy for siz yuna and shirow...finally go out in the public... its official ;) ahehe [spoiler] ninang din ako :lol: ;) [/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol i confess that im happy with the reactions and comments to the persons above me lol :lol: sure cloud and ate tinay u can be ninong and ninang wahahah =D and ate lalaine really we can make you smile gosh :lol: :D @ate duch lol to you :lol: and i also confess that im missing so badly my hunney now >____< :crybaby:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I am not soo updated with the latest here already. =) Shirow.. and Yuna. Oh lala.. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Duch[/b] What official? :paranoid: Aha. :P [b]Ate Laine[/b] What's kinikilig ako ako sa kanila ?? Ahahaha. Yeah. I hope we can live happily ever after. The End. :lol: [b]Cloud[/b] Awh. Thanks bro. :) I'm so happy for u too. :eh: [b]Ate Tinay[/b] Aha.. again.. What official? :paranoid: [b]Kimmiie[/b] Yaha. Not updated? :D [hr][hr][hr] I confess I'm missing my [b]Hunney[/b] really really really really bad now. :crybaby: I haven't seen him OL today. =( I confess I really love my avatar now. :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:/ Oopppsss WIFEY kimmie is here shi... lolz.. im out of the picture. gotta run :penguin: :penguin: hahahaha :lol: i confess i miss insan kimmie shooo much! i read her stories and fell in love with it.. :D i also confess ive been waiting for him for hours coz he said he'll directly go home .. hayzz
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ awtsss.. something something... :lol::lol: :arrow: gotta :penguin: also... I confess that im so happy right now.... :arrow: no more tweaking problem as of this month... [img]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff119/sickofyou1/smilies/dance.gif[/img]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-09 06:16:50)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha. cloud use that emoticon too. :lol: btw thanks for the fansign XDD [hr][hr] i confess im dying here. :wallbash::wallbash: am i wrong if i miss [b]him[/b]? am i wrong if i said [b]あなたも あいしてるよ[/b] for him? [i]Flurries of snow, don't stop falling, don't vanish in the palm of my hand In vain...my voice is unbearable Even if it's just in a dream, I don't care, I want to see you again[/i]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm not updated with this thread. As always. =D And I'm feeling happy for Ate Yuna and Kuya Shirow. :paranoid: And I like their avatars, too. :] I confess that I'm making fan signs, gfx gifts, and requests at the same time. Tiring. Lol.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Laine[/b] Goosebumps? :O I never mean to made u feel that ate. =d [b]Joebz[/b] Awh. Thanks sis. What's the update? :paranoid: I wanna know it too. [hr][hr] I confess I feel something strange and weird. :paranoid:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-09 06:38:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:34

[ 9 queries - 0.797 second ]
Privacy Policy