• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I missed my hunney really bad. =( [spoiler]The Afternoonmare tragedy killed me at the last part. >____<[/spoiler] Maybe now he's on the school. Congratz on ur graduation hunney. xD And his nu avatar became more creepy than befoore. :O I confess I missed harvii-chan and ym lrac. =( Where are they? I confess I missed kim's pics. xD I confess I was laughing so hard when read my hunney's post. :lol::lol: [quote][b]zarah08 i want to obliterate her and f'cking humiliate her on the public[/b][/quote] U're the best xDD [hr][hr] And I would like to give [b]DOUBLE GIFT[/b] for zarah. [b]ONE [/b] is not enough for her. :lol: [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img] [s][b]No[/b][/s] spoiler. :lol:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-04 04:55:41)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]TUNIE[/b]- haha. yeah.. you told me before.. i think you were the first one she gave a (-). :lol: i confess.. i'm not mad at zarah.. haha. it's no big deal for me... let the mods take care of her if she comes back.. :P
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: first honor me,,haha,,,im so flattered,,like a flat tire :retard: :retard: :retard: @topic,, i confess dat,,i dont know if i found her other account,,([b]zarah08)[/b] but i believe its her,,, :wallbash: dey have d same last number .. [b]08[/b] =D once i proove it,,dat it is you,,haha... better to hide on ur mamas skirt.. :evil: =D new account,,first question at help its all about [b]IP ADD[/b] =D 10 posts,,,almot all [b]TODAY[/b] =D same the way zarah post her message,, =D centered with a pink font color =D good ur wise,,,u used different computer.. =D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b]:awtz. .that [b]zarah08[/b] had a lot of victims. .she's good huh. . :lol: also u my tunie? :O and you were the first one she gave a (-). :lol: really wise. . [i]sorry for the ot[/i] [b]Topic[/b] I hate you now,.[b]happy[/b]?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ we all got the same reason. "hehe".. was she choosing the people she gives - repu to? or is she doing it randomly? 'coz i don't remember having any communication with her.. why did she give me a (-)? weird... :/[/quote] [b]im wondering the same thing.. ! and i thought i was the only one. I just dont wanna make a big fuss about it because itz just a repu but i confess, it is disappointing to luk at the nega repu and uL see the reason "hehe" beside it. That's just xoxo mean.[/b] i asked her last night what was that all bout buh she didn't reply. Good thing i saw Yuna's post. if she's mad wif Tunie then it shud be tunie alone wahahahah [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/hahaha.gif[/img] (kidding bro! ^^) Yeah , maybe i guess she targets ppol randomly.. *sigh. tough luck. --------- [quote=HiLyNkAwAii ]I confess that im so eager to be a friend of the person above me ^^^[/quote] [align=center][b]But i thought we're already friends?[/b] [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/ahh.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-04 05:20:54)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o whoah.. I confess that i cant believe a girl can do such thing like [b]ZARRAHPUUHWEIT[/b] did.. and I confess that I am impressed w/ Tunie :D ,.Detective blood eh: :eh: is it the effect of being the first honor? :lol: :lol: :lol: kiddin anyway...@T I confess that my real name is [b]Hilyn[/b] or [b]Hy[/b] for short :retard: how come some cant say my name correctly..i saw many [i]versions[/i] of my name.. :redface: :crybaby:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tunie[/b] Oh :O Really? What's her another account? =d I'm sure I can check her IP. And ban her in a sweep. =d [hr][hr] I confess I wanna ban a member now. =d=d
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]if she's mad wif Tunie then it shud be tunie alone wahahahah [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/hahaha.gif[/img](kidding bro! ^^)[/quote] LOL,,i need a [i]karamay[/i] :lol: :lol: :lol: dis gurl is wise [spoiler][i]alam nyang mababan na xa,,bkit d nya pa sulit sulitin :lol: :lol: [/i][/spoiler] @hy,,yes,,as i said,, im flattered dat i am her first honor :lol: :lol: @yuna,, dat account and zarah08 dont have d same IP ADD :lol: :lol: i already told shirow bout dis,,and he checked it,,and yes,,,not d same IP add,, :evil: now im still keeping my eyes on dat gurl =D =D @topic ,, i confess to zarah08,just show me a ryt proof gurl =D perfectly,,,done with it, =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]TUNIE[/b]- is it sakura's avid fan? the one you told me before? :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] [b]he[/b] made me so happy... [spoiler]imagine the luck i had.. falling in line at the admissions office for my college requirements and stuff.. all tired and wasted.. then somebody approached me.. and asked me to have dinner with him after.. haha. and i saw it's my crushie wooshiie!.. :wow: falling in line with a no. of 154 was worthwhile 'coz i was with him all along.. :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-04 05:22:19)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^^sis maye :wow: thats so sweet :wow: :wow: so lucky eh :eh: :thumbsup:[/b] I confess that: [spoiler][b]I'm missin blackrose again :crybaby:[/b] huhuhu....[/spoiler]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@maye,,yup,,,she is a SAKURA fan,, :evil: @topic,, i remmber dat avi b4,,wen i first saw her and warned her, to not spam around,, dat is her avi,, =D =D and yes,,dat other account using dat avi now,, =D =D so sad,,dat other account is been cursed now,, =( now get ready for da negative repu again =D =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]SIS HILYN[/b]- yeeeaa.. i can't get over it.. [i]goodness[/i] :wow: [b]TUNIE[/b]- ohh.. i think it's her too. + same no. 08!. and posts.. [b]TOPIC[/b] [spoiler]i'm so shocked.. sis hilyn miss blackrose again.. :O hmmmm... anyway. i'm still lost in hapiness.. :lol:[/spoiler]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^goodluck on that datie sis :D :rose: ^dont be shocked... :D ,.im just missin my little brother here :( He is my friend... =) shocking? :D I confess yes it might be shocking for others,. :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ thanks :D hmm.. i'm just shocked.. haha. no offense sis.. i have nothing against him. [b]TOPIC[/b] i can't get over you.. =)..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha... i confess dat,, now i know dat this gurl is totally zarah08 yeahbah [url]http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=99957[/url] check out her real name [b]Real name: zARah apriL m. gutierrez [/b] okay dats enough,,banned =D =D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess that i am so effin tired.. tired of some :retard: members who just want to gain reputations.... WTF are you thinking? grow up, and go home and just plant some potato for the rest of your [b]whole effin miserable life[/b].. :wallbash: :wallbash: :arrow: I also confess that i am really happy for my bro shirow.. congrats bro... :arrow: And lastly I confess that somebody really needs to read my sig...=|

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-04 06:00:26)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh i confess that i visited her (zarah) friendster account..and im now browsin at her pics.. tsk tsk silly girl,.. she's pretty pa naman... :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess dat [b]zarah.o8[/b] is has a new account here =D :wallbash: :wallbash: for more info go here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=26201&p=1[/url] her new name is [b]aLoNe.o4 [/b] :lol: :lol: woooa,,better be hide now,,MODz lookin for you,, :lol: :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bohohohoh. I confess that everything is really confusing. Rawr.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@tunie: wow, small world, i battled her in audition already last month. some rap#### girl. man. haha. keep up the good detective work guys. woot! @topic: i confess i gained 10 pounds last month. i'm having an improvement. my dad wil be soooo proud. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:20

[ 9 queries - 0.269 second ]
Privacy Policy