• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ ^ Ica, welcome back. I missed you and your undying beauty. :eh: I confess that I wanna meet up with Lois. But Im still busy with my college stuffs. I hope we'll bump with each other on Lasalle. Hahahaha.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ i confess i wanna bump Kimi too. haha. did you pass sis?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i regret doing `that` thing earlier :| =( ... [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif[/img][img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif[/img][img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif[/img][img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif[/img]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ What thing? -- I confess that I didn't come to my hardware class again. Hahaha.. I haven't done my project that's why. Hahaha..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :| hmm tsktsktsk [b] Topic[/b] i confess im happy coz our cook is here! i dont have to cook! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaa.. hahaha.. if i go there, dont let your cook to do the cooking ok? I want to taste your own recipes. :D -- I confess that I am addicted to the sound tracks of Step Up 2 the movie. :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ that thing :lol: :P make a gues :lol: :arrow: i confess that i feel like listening to SS (secondhand serenade) all day... even tho it mkes me sleepy... aww haha [spoiler]also that im thinkng of a drastic change that i myt hav to do wid my online life... imma mizz my peeps wen i decde that il stick to dat =| i jz so hate dis :wallbash: :penguin: :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-04-02 00:24:12)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol. dont be so emo. hahaha.. if u will leave us, dont do that. lol. -- I confess that I dont feel good today. I wanna get sick. hehe
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i dont want you to get sick :| pls take care of yourself =( ok? i'm worried.. drink lots of fluids. [b]Topic[/b] i confess i get sad whenever people close to me are sad/sick ....... i cant help it ... if im crazy, im also too sensitive.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-02 02:14:47)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i like my new neighbor but she has a boyfriend :disgust: too bad for her,she never met me at the first place :D :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I knew about a fake member in friendstertalk. =d
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]^ ^ Ica, welcome back. I missed you and your undying beauty. :eh: I confess that I wanna meet up with Lois. But Im still busy with my college stuffs. I hope we'll bump with each other on Lasalle. Hahahaha.[/quote] [b]aww! undying beauty huh? :lol: anyway, i missed all of you guys! :D[/b]

Last edited by -icA- (2008-04-02 03:17:29)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I confess I knew about a fake member in friendstertalk. =d[/quote] what do u mean by "fake" member?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]i confess im getting interested in posting here in ftalk particularly here in f.underground i read the [i]chizmax[/i] hahaha i used to loiter in friendster CSS only :lol: -------- i was playing RO earlier, our GM made our equips disappear (everything) :o then there was this NPC in prontera AND was givin away [b]expensive[/b] SETS (FREE!!) hahaha =D i actually said it was ridiculous and thought that GM was dissin' us But i confess i had fun using the sets in pvp :D GM was really funny back there then he greeted us with "Happy April Fool's Day" :lol:[/quote] so you play RO?! wuhaha... do you have PRO valkyrie?! ahmm...aheheh just askin! weeee meet u @ pront soon :P are u playing SamRO NikOut or VanRO?! Private Servers I Confess i played RO since i was 2nd yir HS & now im going to 3rd yir college! still im playing! bwuahahaha...my immature side!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I confess I knew about a fake member in friendstertalk. =d[/quote] lol i confess that i know this faking fag too =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-02 04:18:23)

amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess i play hentai games :D and i started playing when i was 3rd year HighSchool or is it 2nd year? an I was either 4 or 15 then.. lol XD well its not really my fault.. i thought it was an otome game(dating game and non-perverted),... and the sales lady didnt even warn me when i bought brave soul (i was 14 y/o i think ).. she just smiled and said the game was popular.... >.> ah.. sigh... my lost innocence... though, i played most of them due to the cute art.. and no.. not the sexual one :P lol :D
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]ahmm .. i love my bestpUet [bestfriend][/color][/align][/font] [align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]huhu .. but he has a girlfriend na! :crybaby:[/color][/align][/font]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i also know about dat POSER! if you read this please tell us! :lol: ur a Poser
amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]i confess i also know about dat POSER! if you read this please tell us! :lol: ur a Poser[/quote] whats a poser...........???? sorry for asking.. but i'm an idiot :P and.. if you do know that poser.... could you confess the name too?? lol XD just aksing :) oops.. double post???.... i should have edited the other one,,,, but.............. oh well....

Last edited by amulet.twinkle (2008-04-02 04:55:27)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ poser is like a faker. he/she is pretending to be someone he's not.. some even use pics of other people -- and they're pretending to be that person on the pic. [i]* correct me if i'm wrong *[/i] [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i laughed bigtime when besfren made fun of our webcams... i love that whisper thingy :lol: [spoiler]but nothing beats the look on his face when he's demonstrating the pretend kiss thing he's making me do :lol: :lol: you're such a [i]weirdy[/i] besfren :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-02 05:16:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 9 queries - 0.304 second ]
Privacy Policy