• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ good job sis. I confess that there is another member who gives a (-) repu for noreason like the previous [b]TrendyMocha[/b] :evil::evil::evil: but luckily, she is [b]BANNED[/b]... i'm happy of that at the same time, i'm happy that she didn't give me a (-) repu. luckily...

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-03 15:42:47)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confes that i want to go berserk when i saw a -1 rep on me from that f'cking b!tch faggot!!! zarah08 i want to [b]obliterate[/b] her and[b] f'cking humiliate[/b] her on the public :evil: god damn it!!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ calm down bro. she is banned for [b]good[/b] :eh: .. ur right.. she's such a [b]grrrr![/b]. even though she doesn't gimme a (-) repu. seeing others nonsense (-) repus on the screen is burning my eyes! :mad: [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i feel sorry for those who got a (-) for nothing. she is [u][b]NONSENSE![/b][/u]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes! me too! this is the only time that someone gave me a -repu! omfg! I wanna hunt the real owner of that account zarra08. i confess i want to ban all of them! :evil:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that it's not a biggie problem if someone gave me (-) but !! if the effin reason is "hehe" i can't accept that :angry: can somebody fix this ?
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i hate the person who gave me a -repu! i didnt do anything to her and how dare she and the reason is "hehe"?! what the heck... haters really must die..
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that my YM is irritating. I keep signing in and out. :mad:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess I miss him. . he's online ryt now. . :( :cry: :crybaby:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I confess that I miss my batch BADLY. :'( Myell, Ize, Ayei, Je, Tama-chan, Arwin, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess i envy shirow-kun so much! :angry: his layie is still intact when friendster filtered. . . [/b][/align]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that im so eager to be a friend of the person above me ^^^ coz aside from being a top layout contributor,. theres something on her catches my attention :D she is so nice
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]I confess that I miss my batch BADLY. :'( Myell, Ize, Ayei, Je, Tama-chan, Arwin, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.[/quote] I agree with you sis. I miss them too. But Elle said she'll be back next week. :eh: i confess i miss this batch too.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]i confes that i want to go berserk when i saw a -1 rep on me from that f'cking b!tch faggot!!! zarah08 i want to [b]obliterate[/b] her and[b] f'cking humiliate[/b] her on the public :evil: god damn it!![/quote] [quote=eehjhay]yes! me too! this is the only time that someone gave me a -repu! omfg! I wanna hunt the real owner of that account zarra08. i confess i want to ban all of them! :evil:[/quote] [quote=PrincessLeigh]i confess i hate the person who gave me a -repu! i didnt do anything to her and how dare she and the reason is "hehe"?! what the heck... haters really must die..[/quote] same here!. she reduced my repu too. and her reason was [b]"hehe"[/b].. i confess i just wanna laugh at zarah08.. :lol: .. though i'm a bit disappointed i got a -1 from my repu =(

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-04 03:54:20)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:paranoid: i confess im really wondrin what kind of thinking does that [b]zarrahpwet[/b] have :puke: i remember before i made a response on her post, thinking that she is nice. but now, so many pipol here confessing about their repus,.. oh well,. She is just so envy =| that girl sucks,. she's just messin around :puke:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaa,,,zarah08 :evil: :wallbash: :wallbash: i confess dis one,, da other day,,she gave me this one [spoiler][img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/kikoyrulz/repuku.jpg[/img][/spoiler] and yesterday,,,she gave me again,, [spoiler][img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/kikoyrulz/anotherone.jpg[/img][/spoiler] how lucky i am :D ryT??.. :doubt: actually,,im da reason why dis gurl is so mad,,like everybody wants her to give a -repu,, =D check out this topic,, :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=786336#p786336[/url] im just saying to her dat,,stop spamming,,like every post she have is considered as spamming like " [b]i agree"[/b] "[b]yaps dat ryt"[/b] and last but not the list "[b]tnx for sharing"[/b],,so i tell her dat,,stop doin dat,,b4 MODz caught you,, in a nice way,,,but suddenly,,i see my repu it has a minus,,i was totally shocked,,and da reason is "[b]wla"[/b] , ,see her reason why??,,so i PMd her,,asked bout,,why did she gave me a -repu,,and her reason is [b]"kla ku po kc galet k skin e"[/b] watttttttttt??? :o :o english: [b]" i tot ur mad at me"[/b] :retard: :retard: see her reason :lol: [i]prang baliktad pa ata[/i] :lol: :lol: :retard: :retard: den i told modz to banned her,,but dey did is dey CURSED her..:D how lucky is she ryt,, :lol: and now,,too lucky for us :lol: i think almost 20 or more dan 20 received da lucky promo from her.. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-04 04:36:03)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ I confess i =D (LOL) at portunieco's post,.. narrow minded girl,. :wallbash: its good to know that she's already [b]BANNED now[/b] =D She's still thankful coz Portunieco (long name :/ ) reminded him and aprroached him on a very nice way..tsk tsk,. Im thinking what if its Shirow? lols =D I also confess that Im so excited :lol: ,.im going back to Manila in less than 3 weeks :D ,.so if ever there's an EB for eftokers for sure im present :eh: i really cant wait to see my [i]bornplace[/i] after a long time :wow:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ yah bro. if i meet her in real i'm gonna [b]EAT[/b] her! she mus go to the mental hospital. [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that this zarah sin is [b]BANNED[/b]! yeah.this provides peace and quiet in this forum.

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-04 04:44:14)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ we all got the same reason. "hehe".. was she choosing the people she gives - repu to? or is she doing it randomly? 'coz i don't remember having any communication with her.. why did she give me a (-)? weird... :/ i confess.. i'm still HAPPY. haha. i can't feel any happier... i'm still in a good mood.. and i'm uber happy.. haha. how many times did i say i'm HAPPY?.. 'coz i really am happy.. :P
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna make a fansign to all of you ,but i dont have a camera... because im just a poor guy... :crybaby:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Hily,,, no need to ask wat if shirow,, :lol: :lol: we all know wat is gonna happened :lol: :lol: see his reaction,, :lol: [quote=Shirow Masamune]i confes that i want to go berserk when i saw a -1 rep on me from that f'cking b!tch faggot!!! zarah08 i want to [b]obliterate[/b] her and[b] f'cking humiliate[/b] her on the public :evil: god damn it!![/quote] @ maye i think its randomly,, :lol: but i guess i am da first honor ,,weehaaaaaaa.. :lol: :lol: too mad at me,, :wallbash: :wallbash: @topic,, i confess i miss my bestfriend a lot,, =( i hope u are okay,,and doin good,,stay safe,,and i miss you,,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:56

[ 9 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy