• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=aRies04991]It's not really a big deal, but how will we pm them if most of them are in invisible mode? right? sorry if i were a little harsh on my reaction to what kuya ephe said. btw i confess i really need the new linker. so i hope someone would pm me.. thanks to him/her :eh:[/quote] FYI, he did not include that part in his post. I include the list of moderators who can ask for the linkers. Members dont have to wait moderators to be online. They can just send a PM even if the moderators are offline. -- I confess I think someone is really OA. If big problems arise to someone, you dont have to stop there and be stucked. You have to strive and work it out. Life has full of challenges. If you dont try to fight for it, then you are a fool. I also want to confess that I am addicted to "V" energy drink. Although it has a high caffeine level, I like to drink it so I would be awake and work efficiently.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that sometimes im aggravate w/ one of the member here.,:/ sometimes shes/his already offtopic,and shes/his being oa already!!:paranoid: nonsense...:wasted: and i hate 8!! =D hahaha! XD

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-30 07:42:29)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess, im fallin inluv with her. but i dunno, i think i dont wanna let her know. coz if i did, she wont talk to me anymore and push me away i guess. so i think im gonna put this feelings to trash. hope i can forget her. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: xoie for being so emo guiz. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i confess i know who that is. :lol: dun worry bentie.. i'll keep my face shut. =D and i confess.. i'm glad he's online now. :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess ill be offline again soon. haaaiz :crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler]imy too unay :( [/spoiler]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-30 08:22:50)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]unay[/b] yup2. gonna offline soon. i confess everytym i see the person above me, im always happy. =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i am pissed off.. :evil: [b]ader gfx ppol...[/b] ur making YM confee n every thread... u are so nonsense.... can u post sumthing relevant..? :evil:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]YUNA[/b]- you're curious? haha. :lol:[/spoiler] i confess i'm so happy and excited.. :D thanks to you.. [i]if you know who you are[/i]..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]FYI, he did not include that part in his post. I include the list of moderators who can ask for the linkers. Members dont have to wait moderators to be online. They can just send a PM even if the moderators are offline.[/quote] Well, sorry about that. i admit it's my mistake. confess i'm trying to make things out right. i hate it when there's this feeling of regret inside me.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that im starting to like this [b][i]highness[/i][/b] here,. but he's really unreachable...and this will be so impossible. but there's more worst than that,. I also confess that im starting to fall for this very young guy,.He's also a member here,but not so active,. we often exchange messages to each other since the time he register here until now tru FS =( , I am really having a very hard time now :cry: ,.I know that this is wrong coz He's only in [b]Highschool[/b] while I am already graduating in college :( ..I know im too old for him but I just cant help myself in falling for this baby boy :crybaby: ,.now im really confused knowing that im already in a relationship w/ someone :wallbash: [spoiler][b]can anyone give me advice about this? :crybaby: I am already her ATE :cry:[/b][/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess that i don't post in the threads as i used to post before. it just annoys me to see people using threads as their lovenests, as a ym, private chat - - which tends to make it offtopic. I hate those kind of people. I want the old ftalk. It seems that a few more weeks, i'll just turn into a spectator...that will vanish.. and no one will know....:penguin:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ I know what ur talking about :eh: ,.i thot that wasnt obvious,. OA =| @T something is really wierd now =| ,.Im missin someone whom I never seen the face yet =( :wallbash: plus my post above ^^^

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-30 12:24:30)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I wanna know what is Maye know about him. :paranoid:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess i know a lot sis Yuna. haha :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I got a headache. and I confess I forgot that tomorrow I'll back to school. :wallbash: [spoiler]Im really curious sis. =([/spoiler]
zatan_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna have aood friend here at ftalk.. :crybaby:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^zatan,. ofcourse you can :) im confessing like zatan said above :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I wouldnt be able to go online as frequent as before =) Ill miss you guys :redface:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I confess i miss kimi. i haven't seen her here for days already. :(
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do miss kp too. whaaaaa. where are you my bf. whaaa.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:43

[ 9 queries - 1.390 second ]
Privacy Policy