• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'm going to post the last chapter of my story at LitSec later. And..:crybaby: it's sad. XD
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

KIMI: I'll watch out for it. Though I hate sad endings :crybaby: @T: I confess... happiness taken back. pissed again :wallbash:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i lost in a dota game with a girl :cry:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]cklahrckiey:[/b] that's so bad news :lol: @T: i confess.. [i]i wanna get low..[/i] you know dance? :lol:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im awake all night,. and until now my eyes are widely opened and browsing here at eftok :crybaby: im really missin my lil bro! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [spoiler]can you vsit the forum again? bro?... :cry: [/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-22 18:16:59)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@T:[/b] i confess i am really sleepy ryt now. haaaiz. hapi easter sunday ebriwan! :D:D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u]I confess[/u] I'm happy saw the person above me. Anyway Happy Easter too for everyone! :rose:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@T:[/b] me too. everytime i post here, i always lookin' for this person above me. hehe. and everytime i saw her, im like this :arrow:[b]*yey! :D*[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]really carl? who's she? :paranoid:[/spoiler] topic. i confess now i feel happy read the confession about me. :P and i confess i'll go to Church in the evening. :)
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@T: i confess its you. hehe. :D:rose:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]topic[/b] i confess im surprised with the confession above me. :P [spoiler]thanks my lrac. :rose:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-22 20:58:35)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im really disappointed with you :doubt: im sorry :(
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that somebody is pissing me off!!!! :mad: hate it!!!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im really annoyed w/ somebody :wallbash: here's for yah.... =) :thumbsdown: [spoiler] :midfinger: :midfinger: If i only had more than two hands,. iLL make that sign 100X especially for you =) :D :thumbsdown: [/spoiler] see? my confession is kinda harsh :wallbash: shit
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I am A ripper xD and Spammer.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I want to attend my graduation but there's also a part of me that dont. :crybaby: They're giving me doubts. Whyy?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ attend your graduation ate kemee....:thumbsup: i confess that i just cut my hair..hahaha.. it's short now..:wow:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Waahhh, really? :O I wanna see it Nicey. :] I really want to.. it's just that Mom is really worried about me traveling alone to some place. :crybaby: I hate it. I confess I'm going to stand firm with my decision. I AM GOING TO ATTEND MY GRAD and nobody can stop me. :angry:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Kim[/b] Attend ur grad sis. :) I'll support u. :D [hr] I confess I have a great time see SM's scandal. :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kimyasay10:[/b] that's a really nice confession :lol: @T: i confess i'm really confused right now. :wallbash: [spoiler]i don't know [i]what to feel and what not to feel[/i][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:43

[ 9 queries - 0.701 second ]
Privacy Policy