• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Yeah, i read it. thanks.. confess i can't even trust my family. :wallbash:
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^^^Waaaaaaaaa... Even your family... Why is that so?! :cry: What can I do to help you!!! @Topic: I confess I am soo bored...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@aries: why is that?? me .. i confess that ....i think my family doesnt trust me anymore.. :|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][b]AM SUPER LAZY XDXD[/b] [b]DUCH[/b] I hope that's not me. :)[/quote] its not you ice.. ;) its ok now. i told [b]HIM[/b] yesterday and he asked for an apology. =) @aries: although i dont know you really but i cant avoid reading your signature and caption. i cant help it. and im wondering why too. hmmm sometimes i feel like that. getting paranoid. you just have to get over it and think of it as obstacles. solve your problems one at a time. if it cant be solved today dont think about it too much then. :) many are here for you. even I can be your friend. i always wanted to be your friend. share your problems with the one you trust. try it, it really feels good. :) @T: i confess im feeling something for this guy. i dont know if its just because i miss my spexal someone always thats why im feeling something for this guy or not.. :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-12 19:28:56)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Who's that guy? You never mentioned that one to me mami! hahaha :lol: < gossip seeker lol. hahaha -- I confess, I only go to some of my school class just to browse Ftalk. Bwahaha
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that deep inside i am really depressed right now and i am only a great pretender that i am lively and xoxo happy :crybaby: . before i have this cyst on my 'u know where' and my doctor said, that was really near to stage 1 cancer :wallbash: ,but i already undergone surgery.... i thought that was all over but this time i can see something again on my 'u know where' :wallbash: and i am really afraid about this! i am living alone here in my dorm and both of my parents are in the philippines im also afraid to tell this to them because im afraid to accept the fact again if ever :crybaby: i really dont know what to do..... i dont have friends here..im a homebody thats why im just keeping this one by myself. i am afraid of surgeries :wallbash: and if that will be the solution again... i dont think i can face it again.. im just waiting, ...whatever happens then let it happen :cry: now, i cant help myself but to think of this every minute :( especially most of the time im alone.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ better get that checked hy. before it gets worse. and tell your parents. its not a problem that you have to face alone. ok? @T: hmmm.. everytime i get used to you not here always, then thats the time you come back and i feel happy, so happy for that but all the time i got this fear coz i know ill only feel this happiness for a short while coz again you willl be missing for how many days. haayyyzz im tired of this cycle. pls tell me i mean something to you. coz i feel that i do. :wallbash: coz that is what your showing me.. =( tell me im right coz im starting to feel something for someone already. :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

There are many types of cyst. Maybe you're talking about can be found in the private area of the body? Anyway it's better if you confess it to your parents. They can support you on your situation. Im not into medical issues etc but you have to be strong and courage. This is just a challenge for you. Don't surrender from it. Fight against it. We'll pray that you will pass that challenge and solve your problem. =)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]There are many types of cyst. Maybe you're talking about can be found in the private area of the body? Anyway it's better if you confess it to your parents. They can support you on your situation. Im not into medical issues etc but you have to be strong and courage. This is just a challenge for you. Don't surrender from it. Fight against it. We'll pray that you will pass that challenge and solve your problem. =)[/quote] yah thats it 'the u know where area'.... :crybaby: im really scared!... thanks eejay, but you know actually im not really bothered on the things that can happen, im just praying.. iLL just wait for my papa to go back here and then iLL condition myself to tell him this. thanks so much.... @duch thanks duch!... haaayyy.... :doubt: @T i confess im quite relieved :)

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-12 20:56:53)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im so desperate ... to have a job again... i hope i will find a job asap a better one,,,:(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ omg! u're here! haha.. long time no post! :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

...........i feel really sad and down right now because my old friend from highschool with her three other friends(1girl and 2boys) has been killed(massacre) last night............................ :(:(:cry:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-12 22:12:06)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ohw ej..,:o how sad!!tsk tsk tsk.., <HiLyNkAwAii- hey girl., dont be afraid of that., u know wat., i had a cyst/mass before., i told my parents about wat my condition, i've bin 2 a surgery but its not general anestecia ,its just local cuz its in my chest.,u know!!tell ur parents about that.,so that it'll not worsting ur condition!that is a risk if u wont tell anybody about ur condtion and undergo again of surgery.. i confess that yesterday evening., i cried and cried., just me., alone in my room., for about 3hours..:D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-13 00:20:10)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]...........i feel really sad and down right now because my old friend from highschool with her three other friends(1girl and 2boys) has been killed(massacre) last night............................ :(:(:cry:[/quote] Are you serious? Massacre as in murdered? Or accident? Im sorry to hear that. :/ -- @stitch05 u cried for 3 hours? after that you drink a lot of water. haha..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha., my bad!!hehe., i posted the name ^ ej.,instead of blurry!!=D @topic., no i did'nt drink water :D im afraid they'll see me crying., i just cried and cried that nite in my room., and den afterwards., bang!!sleep...:lol: after that day., when i woke up., i just cant stop lookin' in my eyes.:D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-13 05:02:51)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

2nd confession today i feel im becomming stupid... yahey, a company -- good one-- just called me for an exam tomoro... a job in the bank and i feel excited yet discouraged for im like krungkrung now *sorry for the term or lets say my mind i think is not working properly in academics and im expecting not passing the said exam and yes failed to have a job again... being "pal"- jobless for 3 years is not a joke... :cry:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@bro nix : oh.. yeah.. i understand it.. hehe peace out :D @Topic : i feel so embarassed.. yesterday, i spoke with him in the phone XD my bf... he called me at the phone. XD the first thing he said was that i'm suppose to say the word [b]NYA[/b] i asked him is he sure to hear it he said of course okay. thats the moment... i said "3, 2, 1,.... [b]NYA~[/b]" he was just laughing and told me to repeat it XD yeah. i do repeat it T.T and i forgot what the conversation was all about. but he said sumthing about log-in.. i didn't listen to him properly so i ask to repeat it again then he said do i log-in and suddenly.. the phone went toot-toot-toot ughhh.. too bad, his load is finished T.T i feel like screaming after the conversation.. while speaking with him, i felt nervous.. my body was shaking like a rattle while speaking to him... i'm not noticing what i'm doing i'm pulling the plug of. i close my laptop and open it.. i pull the tissue and throw it to the trash yeah, i'm not thinking of what i'm doing.. cuz i got so nervous =( i hope to speak to him agan :D [i]wow. this is the longest confession that i wrote XDDD[/i]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ omgeeh! :( .. I hope too sis ;]:thumbsup: > Confession: :arrow: Yehey!!! I am so happy..vewie hafie ..because I have waaa... my own CAR yehey !!! my dreams come true! and now I don't need to commute early in the morning rawr!!! and also to commute during night..coz' its so dangerous rawr!!!!!!! and also I have my own car to go to Friday Night Out with mah fellas!! ~party people! :arrow: I confess that I ..I..I.. gain weight..maybe bec. it's summer :disgust: (DIET!!!!!) :arrow: I confess too that this week will be my luckiest week ever!! in my entire life.. :arrow: ahahaha and I got exempted in two subject for my Finals.. yehey!!! dat's sweet! well that's mah onli confession ryt now..yah too light..dang~! [/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2008-03-13 07:06:51)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ congrats ate ayei!!!! you finally had ur car!!!! is it the vios??? @ topic: my ftalk days are now counted... and i am [b]not [/b]happy about it..:wallbash:

Last edited by nicey (2008-03-13 07:10:21)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ oh-em-geeh! sis ahaha yah right mah sis :wow: ^ waaa why sis?! why is it counted?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:35

[ 9 queries - 0.407 second ]
Privacy Policy