• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]> confessions? hmm.. i usually hide what i feel.. maybe some may not know that.. they don't notice it.. they think that i'm always a happy-go-lucky type of person.. but if only they knew that i have my own problems.. i usually feel sad and depressed.. :doubt: :cry: :rolleyes: [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i cant eat Capsule Drugs.....
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm hating someone. i hate that person bcoz of being so boastful. well, you don't know him/her..[/b] :wasted:

Last edited by nicey (2008-01-11 04:50:42)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I'm crushing someone, and yeah. he's one of my bestest friend in earth. :wasted:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I have lots of things to confess. I just can't. :wasted: (private content removed)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]i cant eat Capsule Drugs.....[/quote] dude.. u dont have to eat capsules.. dats y its n capsule coz the time of effect is slow... if ull eat it, d effect will be faster... :eh: derfor, losing d purpose of d capsule.. only eat chewable drugs.. :eh: ------ @[b]kryzzia_08[/b]: see d dfrnce..? its [b]how[/b] and[b] wat[/b].. :D -------------- [b]mine..?[/b] [b]I DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK[/b]... my mom let me cook a hardboil egg.. cnt reli undrstnd wat she mins.. know wat i did..? i [b]break d egghsell[/b].. :lol: i juz cnt imagine d look of the egg.. looks lyk a sunny side up egg dats boiled.. :lol: 2nd.. i was cooking rice.. my gosh... i put much water dan it must be.. d rice ws like [i]lugaw[/i] (soft rice..? :lol: trnslate plz) well.. do u know how to balance d amount of small rice and much water..? hmn.. pour [b]OUT[/b] the extra amount of water.. ( it thnk its d ryt one..?) well.. my math is better.. coz i pour more rice [b]INTO[/b] the pot.. :lol: :lol: ending up wid soft and hard rice.. :lol: :lol: =D (^^broken english)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-11 11:06:12)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: im in deep trouble. :cry: i dunno what to do. it's like they're just both trying to test me or anything. =| i promised myself not to be affected anymore. but >_< aw. i can't help it. =(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@cutieshika - lugaw? - aroz caldo? =D =D [kidding] Serious modes.. I confess, I'm trying to forget someone, but I can't. Am I afraid of losing him? :wallbash: :wallbash:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ YEAH, MAYBE YOU ARE. :lol: Ayeeee :redface: I don't get it. I can't explain what I'm feeling. I passed it but I feel like I'm not happy. Don't get me wrong, I really thank God for letting me pass it. But.. =( there's really something else. I hope the school will reconsider my petition.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]@cutieshika - lugaw? - aroz caldo? =D =D [kidding][/quote] kind of.. but arozcaldo is better dat wat i cooked... :lol: oh gosh.. i juz reachd dis age and dunnow how to cook.. :lol: ooppss.. yup.. im old... =D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]dats okie guys.. haha.. lol.. i just think of my secret i canm share.. hhhmmm :ninja: :ninja: [/b]
izee
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ oh.. you can do it kuya, its part of one's life. God wont give you tests that you can't survive or pass.. You can do it. I know you can.. You're Ej and you're a power ranger. [: Lighten up!!!
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Killing myself is now one of my options.[/quote] it would be the dumbest solution bro. you did it knowing the consequences if something goes wrong then you should face it. you can't correct a mistake with another mistake they say. be responsible on your doings. =) consider it a [b]test [/b]in the subject we take called [b]life[/b].
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]This will be the biggest confession in my life. I made my girl friend pregnant. She's just 15. I can go to jail because she is just an underage girl. But if we continue this, my future family will just starve. I dont have that enough money. And I earn from my current job isn't enough for a single person. Killing myself is now one of my options.[/quote] I have a similar problem to you waa. Im under 18 and kinda expecting a baby(havent had a check up yet) and my boyf is 21. yeah here in australia, its illegal but i think you can only go to jail if the parents of the underage partner complaint about this, but if an agreement was made, then there's no problem. The underage person can move out of her parents side and live with you until she's 16, and she can leave school then. Dont worry bout the money coz we have centrelink here right? When your girl friend have her baby, the gorvernment will pay you/your family 6k i think or still 4k as ive last heard. And more, the government will also support your family's needs by giving you allowance every 2 weeks. Killing yourself is not an option, you will just cause more trouble to your family and to your baby, just think bout how hard it is to someone to grow w/o a father :) ----- well ^ part of my post is a confession. hehe

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-16 04:59:40)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gosh lolo don't kill yourself!! :o be strong!!! you can do it..strive more in life and let the situation be your guide.. killing yourself is really not a good solution.. :crybaby: @ sis aya: yeah..better consult the doctor sis..if it happen then be strong too!! my confession??? i hate someone, i got irritated into him/her.. :angry:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ actually im really scared sis, coz im always angry and im scared that it will affect my baby(if ever ill be having one) just like what happened to someone i know. Im strong.. hmm kinda. , well i have every support that i need so i know i'll survive this :)

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-16 05:30:07)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]KUYA EJ[/b] omo. pray to the Lord. and He will guide you. i'll pray for you too. [b]ALLIANA[/b] ill say the same to you. :) aja! [b]CONFESSIONS. CONFESSIONS.[/b] Im not so sure about this. I lied. I'm sorry.
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My Confession [quote]Okay, Love Talk..errr..how could this be!, well my college bestfriend a guy, January 10,2008, confess to me that he loves me, everytime he walk me home, he always saying to me "Okay, goodbye, take care, and I Love You!" well my reply is "Okay Thanks" ..with a smile :) ..errr.. and the another one, is also a guy friend way back my highschool days, he also confess to me, that he has a crush on me since we are in highschool, now he thinks he is fallin' in love with me (January 06,2008)...errr..but I will fight for my love for my boyfriend, i love him soo much, so I need to settle things first about my two guy friend who accidentally fallin' in luv with an ugly one :disgust: like me ..err *annoyed?*..nah It's just I am uncomfortable when I am with them... :mad: But I do really appreciate their feelings towards me..It's just I really got shocked!!..[/quote]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2008-01-16 07:48:41)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Confession... I got you all! hahaha...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: lols kuya ej! so this was what your GM's about :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 1.031 second ]
Privacy Policy