• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

some of mems(all rank) here n eptok just neglected the newbies,, :cry: ., just like me b4 ..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=DeverKerbill]here's for you :kiss: hhe... want one from yu too~ :lol:[/quote] i dunno what 2 say now... i got red like a tomato XD [img]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/348/3/e/Kyaaa_by_Dayanyan.gif[/img] wel, ma classroom all are kissing but just a smack -*- i'm not joining wid dem cuz i want ma first kiss to be from sumbody spexial sum1 like ummmm... uhhhh...[img]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/313/f/5/mini_ding_2_by_Rey_Rey.gif[/img] deverkerbill?????

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-02-08 08:46:29)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why me? :redface:
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my trial exam is this monday...and still here i am baby! =)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i can't put him away from my brain.. he is too good-looking.. [/b]:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^aiisshh.. who could that guy be? :doubt: TOPIC: I confess, I'm missin someone. :eh:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont know what ive did... i dont know what ive done... still, i cant think of reasons why she did that... last january 1, 2008...i was gonna surprised her... i opened her room, and then i saw her and her ex making out... i was speechless that time...i dont know what to do... i locked back her door...return home...crying... ([i]para akong naging bakla,iyak lang nang iyak[/i])
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]why me? :redface:[/quote] :lol: i thought knoe da reason.......
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]weee [i]*nangayat*[/i] ako..22 her I come..rawr![/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

IPS!!!???? Nooooo!!!!1
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess, im damn confused of my feelings towards him :|
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]i dont know what ive did... i dont know what ive done... still, i cant think of reasons why she did that... last january 1, 2008...i was gonna surprised her... i opened her room, and then i saw her and her ex making out... i was speechless that time...i dont know what to do... i locked back her door...return home...crying... ([i]para akong naging bakla,iyak lang nang iyak[/i])[/quote] awtz. .is this true ck? that girl was a. .oh! don't waste ur tym on her. . :doubt: btw. .just an opinion!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith][quote=cklahrckiey]i dont know what ive did... i dont know what ive done... still, i cant think of reasons why she did that... last january 1, 2008...i was gonna surprised her... i opened her room, and then i saw her and her ex making out... i was speechless that time...i dont know what to do... i locked back her door...return home...crying... ([i]para akong naging bakla,iyak lang nang iyak[/i])[/quote] awtz. .is this true ck? that girl was a. .oh! don't waste ur tym on her. . :doubt: btw. .just an opinion![/quote] ot:yup its true...i thought she loved me...but i guess it was me... :cry:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@)&#!$@?!?! That's the worse scenario ever?! I really don't want that situation to encounter. Kill me instead.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@cire: are you ok? :( hmm you can always buzz me ill reply asap when im not bc ;) ok? :kiss: @T: i confess im liking someone .. hs still a member and hs like soooo sweet.. but something/someone is holding me back.. :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-12 11:57:12)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i still love her... :cry:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

why do he have a gf??? leave it... i already have sum1 here
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@)&#!$@?!?! That's the worse scenario ever?! I really don't want that situation to encounter. Kill me instead.[/quote] you'll never encounter that. . :redface: u know what i mean. . @T:i tOt my valentines day will be lonely for the whole day. .but NO. .this evening [10pm-1am]. .i had a chit-chat w/ my long time crushness. .Mr. Mod. .we talked a lot o f things. .i viewed his cam[vice versa]. .then [i]ayun. .nagkulitan kami[/i]. .afterwards he said "ILY". .i have the same feeling for him. . :redface: err. .i am out of words. .I am very happy. .lovin u so much! :wow:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow...misz.faith is inlove...huhuhu :crybaby: but its ok...as long as it keeps you happy...and makes you happy...go for it... :D :thumbsup:
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gf without trust? bf with trust................... it works or not?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:08

[ 9 queries - 0.429 second ]
Privacy Policy