• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lol. miss you too Nix! I confess I'm enlightened with my course now. I love nursing! :wow: I love the attitude of being a compassionate one.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Wee! i missed this thread :D btw i confess i missed ftalk very much! haha :lol:
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i have broke our camera and haven't told my dad nor my mom.. :( im worried.. im really afraid they'll get mad coz it was just fixed few days ago.. :cry:
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my Confession?? uhmmm... i have a Crush on my Friend.... :wow: :wow: :wow:
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: i have a crush on a mod.. [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol to that aldrin, whos that lucky moderator? nyahaha.. =D I confess I wanna go to school, i miss my classmates..
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm. what should i confess?. oh i know. i eat a lot 4 my size. but never get fat. wierd.
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]^lol to that aldrin, whos that lucky moderator? nyahaha.. =D I confess I wanna go to school, i miss my classmates..[/quote] ---------------------- [b] :arrow: Maybe it's you but..?? :lol: [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

LOL.. haha.. you're kidding ayt? XD but? Anyweis, I confess I want to learn that wordpress thinggy.. :eh:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-05-23 07:49:17)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i have soo many crushes..i cant count them all by hand.. :redface:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ LOL. I confess that I'm now addicted to the [b]House, MD[/b] (tv series). :ninja: Shhhh
ping2
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D [i]nkakatawa ung akin[/i] dhil sa sobrang busy koh ehh... di koh na malayan ala n akong maisusuot nah pants [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/190.gif[/img] since my mom brought me a new pants(pwa sa vacation nmin)... kinabukasan cnuot koh un kc kailangan kng pumuntah sa parlor namin... to deliver some towels... since emergency... nagmamadali akong lumabas ng bahay nah di koh namalayan nah my tag pa pla ung pants koh...[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/124.gif[/img] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/37.gif[/img]hehehe! :lol:

Last edited by ping2 (2007-06-10 10:06:27)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ didn't you notice we are all speaking in English..please edit your post.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. please read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]Rules[/b][/url]. [quote][b]Refrain from using Tagalog/Filipino in the Forums.[/b] :idea: Unless you are in the Philippines section.[/quote]

Last edited by Padme (2007-06-10 13:48:20)

dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess i did not copy my codes

Last edited by dudung (2007-06-11 01:15:51)

sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

promise that this will just be between you and me ayt?? (wooh.. atleast my ate's not an Ftalk mem :paranoid: ) the truth is, i lost the necklace of my big sister that was given to her by her friend.. i just borrowed it (w/out her notice) to use in an outing then suddenly, when i arrived home, it wasn't at my bag already.. huhu...it's really a long time acting to be innocent but the truth is i'm really freakin' out of conscience... :( wat shud i do? advise pls.. :cry: i dont want my ate get mad at me..

Last edited by sarfia. (2007-06-12 04:48:48)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

borrowed..without permission..(hahaha reminds me of jack sparrow) well, i'm sure she'd get really mad :eh: but since it's conscience we are talking about.. just give something of equal value to her back.. :thumbsup:
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah.. kuya bob, i really dont know how to make it with her because i know that the necklace is very important to her.. since it was given to her by one of her bestfriends.. and the loss of that necklace is just an accident.. one more question kuya, is it right to let her forget bowt dat w/out letting her know that i'm the one who's responsible for the loss of her necklace?? :cry:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

you know, one day she will come looking for it.. and time will come she would still find out.. so just telling her is the better option than hiding it for too long. scenarios if you will tell her: [quote]she will hate you, and place a little gap in the sibling relationship..[/quote] [quote]she will hate you for a while, then tell it's just okay coz at least u said it..[/quote] face it and get over it..! =) :thumbsup:
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmf...otei..but maybe i'll find a [b]good time[/b] in saying that... huhu..[i]hindi ko ata un kaya[/i](sori for the tagalog words :( ) but anyway, thanks kuya bob for the advise/s..hehe..maybe ur ryt.. it's the best thing to do... :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:18

[ 9 queries - 0.207 second ]
Privacy Policy