• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i' confessing that i want to know what's the problem with bro nix. he must know that there are many things awaiting in his life he is thinking of death and isolation @Bro Nix : please we are all here for u.(we are ryt?guyz?) don't just give up everything u have done in ur life.. there is stil the word called [b]HOPE[/b] i don't like to see anybody who is retard of his/her own life.. stand up and face the problem i'll trust u and u can [b]TRUST[/b] me.. i'm saying this to u cuz i dun wnt u to be depress i [b]LOVE[/b] helping ppol.. if u look at my pms, u'll see their requests and questions about my layout wel, if u ask me did i replied it, yes, i do reply all of them.. i'm not a person who says "Can't you do it by urself?" or "Didn't you read the rules on how to do it?" i hate saying that... really. .... and thats why u can trust me bro nix go go!!! [i]ps. i'm saying dis not bcuz i like u cuz i have a bf olredy[/i] :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: im confessing that im beginning to be annoyed with one of my co-mods. sometimes he/she is over reacting with her/his actions. :|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol. i hope that's not me. haha.. i only have one gender so maybe that's not me. hahaha.. :lol: -- i confess that i did not give my 100% on everything until i learned my lesson from one of my teacher. i was humiliated on the whole class because of my project yesterday. i was so lazy to give some effort doing it. my teacher awake my inner-self. i'll do all my best from now on :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: im confessing that im beginning to be annoyed with one of my co-mods. sometimes he/she is over reacting with her/his actions. :|[/quote] i 2nd d motion.... tsk tsk tsk.... he/she is beginning to act like something that really annoys me :|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay: no dadi its not you. me labshu and your fair, crazy and scary sometimes blehh :P :lol: @bro clou: i dont want to say this but he/she is too much. :wallbash: she/he is abusing his/her power. =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-11 20:43:35)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah... sis duch... i don't want 2 say anything here anymore... it really irritates me a lot.... :wallbash: :wallbash: i will just play my guitar and logout for awhile rather than see him/her here [color=green]online[/color] @ftalk... :wallbash:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-11 22:47:08)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im back to Emo! :cry: so many Prob here! :( i Hate the World! :( i Hate School! and i Hate my Friends(Cuz i Have to miss them!) well its Emo Summer for me! :cry:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess im going back to university this summer Im gonna take up some classes and hopefully it will take away my laziness :cry: Yep Im lazy bum and there's nothing to be proud about it It sucks :wallbash: I need some challenging stuffs to do :wallbash:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

another confession of mine! i really wanna share this to you! i miss my OLD Ftalker Friends Especially My Co-Confe Before! awts...:crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]@eehjhay: no dadi its not you. me labshu and your fair, crazy and scary sometimes blehh :P :lol: @bro clou: i dont want to say this but he/she is too much. :wallbash: she/he is abusing his/her power. =([/quote] who is this mod u were talking about? tell me and i will talk to him. dont worry, i wont say anything that will affect you or take some grudges to you or anyone from us.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess dat last nyt at work, i spent 9 out of 12 hours in front of d pc posting n ftalk and i did finish one blog... :o d hospital is paying me to do nothing... :lol: yays.. but to my ashamed, i forgot to check the patient's vitals and bloodsugar.. dah.. i was reminnded by the nurse [i]pah[/i]..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmmn., i confess that for me., life's getting boring again...soo booorrrriiiinnnnggg!!!! im tired of wat im doin here.,i really dont wanna stay here for long. & like the last time., im kinda lookng for something to make it a bit diffrent again...,giv it jz a li'l thrill. i mizz mah old life., but i dont wanna resort to wat i did b4...all so crazy =D wasnt really good for me nor to som pipol... im so bad :wallbash: :lol: kidding =D im really lookng for somthn diffrent now tho'...
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

> > I confess that I'm really stressed out. So many things to study, so little time. But after these two days, hah! Let's just see who's going down. :] I'm freeeeee. I'm going to graduate. And my birthday is less than a month already. Hahaha. I'm so excited. [b]LOIS. [/b]You're not moving to Manila? Why? You can't hug him for me then. Hahahaha. I'm going to Lasalle too. I just hope I'll pass the exam. Let's see each other this summer. Okay? :] [b]NICEY. [/b]Awww. Why? Please.. don't. And.. I also miss the OLD DAYS where everyone's present. The CONFE days. The HAPPY days. I can't seem to relate at some members here, especially the new ones. I feel kinda shy and invisible. Anyway, got nothing to confess anymore. :] Back to work.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well i confess that life here is getting boring and old.. i hate some pipol here and i dont care if they hate me back.. whatever.. :disgust::doubt: but somehow i appreciate some pipol here... most of them are members of the FTP family.. they are kind and good people they dont misuse their power.. or anything blah blah blah.... :wow:

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-03-12 01:49:51)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i was dissapointed about this Ftalk guy... Hmmmm, it seems that he's different from what I think he is.. [i]Grabeh[/i]!! [i]Ka-[/i]Turn-off!!! He's sooo cute & talented & everything then he.. uUuuum, he asked for... Hayyyzz! I just can't say it coz if he read this I know he'll know Im talking about him...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ advance happy birthday. :D[/quote] And an advance thank you. :) [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]i' confessing that i want to know what's the problem with bro nix. he must know that there are many things awaiting in his life he is thinking of death and isolation @Bro Nix : please we are all here for u.(we are ryt?guyz?) don't just give up everything u have done in ur life.. there is stil the word called [b]HOPE[/b] i don't like to see anybody who is retard of his/her own life.. stand up and face the problem i'll trust u and u can [b]TRUST[/b] me.. i'm saying this to u cuz i dun wnt u to be depress i [b]LOVE[/b] helping ppol.. if u look at my pms, u'll see their requests and questions about my layout wel, if u ask me did i replied it, yes, i do reply all of them.. i'm not a person who says "Can't you do it by urself?" or "Didn't you read the rules on how to do it?" i hate saying that... really. .... and thats why u can trust me bro nix go go!!! [i]ps. i'm saying dis not bcuz i like u cuz i have a bf olredy[/i] :D[/quote] Thanks for the offer.. i really appreciated it. but i'm not thinking about that death and isolation. i'm just almost feeling it actually. that's why i keep on saying those things. you know, lot's of problems (self, family, school, friends, lovelife LOL). i really can't handle all of them, all by myself. and friends? i CAN'T (it's different from DON'T) trust them with whole heart. i believe there are friends who are just beside you in times of hapiness.. why? for people's info, i have this psychological way of thinking that: people might avoid me once i tell them my current situation. or they might somehow hate or dislike me because of that.. you know, being termed as "MADRAMA" by them then laughs at you. for my greatest fear is being rejected by people. i can't get rid of this thinking no matter what i do. [b]wow, that's a big confession for me..[/b]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-03-12 11:36:53)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@aries: [/b] dat every1s fear.. rejection... but then.. u will reli know hu ur true friends are.. f dey love u, dey will accept u for hu u are.. =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika][b]@aries: [/b] dat every1s fear.. rejection... but then.. u will reli know hu ur true friends are.. f dey love u, dey will accept u for hu u are.. =)[/quote] That just gave me another problem - knowing who my true friends are. haha! lol. well.. actually. honestly, i only know one person who i consider as a true friend. :( now about my case of rejection. i'm admitting i'm the kind of person who needs a sense of belongingness and attention at the same time. but what i feel everytime is that i'm being avoided, and i don't know why i am feeling that. arghh, so much of that.. i can't tell the whole situation here. you know, because of my "different psychological way of thinking." LOL
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]AM SUPER LAZY XDXD[/b] [b]DUCH[/b] I hope that's not me. :)
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ aries[/b] I replied about ur problem in Got a Problem thread!! @Topic: I confess that Im really lonely even though I look happy!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 10 queries - 0.331 second ]
Privacy Policy