• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i will still clarify everything if it's really gonna happen..but it's an 90-10 chance..hahahaha...i'll follow details maybe soon..:crybaby:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]^ oh my sis! I will miss u sis :crybaby:[/b]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I end up falling inlove with a wrong person and thats makes me stupid. I confess that I even swear that I wont fell inlove ever again. (thats sucks!!!) nobody will believe me about this :D. If guys play?!? huh then lets get even. Ill play along with you. Damn it really suks. It made me curse those guyz sometimes. Arghh I just cant trust handsome and good looking guys. And yeah yeah Im not saying all of them. Oh well Im just confessing Theres always an exception :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had a fight with my parents this morning. i just can't really accustomed to them even they're my own family. it's like everything i did was not right for them or they don't even see the good side. now i'm thinking of having a dorm next school year.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes bro eehjhay as in murdered just because of jealousy....:wallbash::wallbash: :(
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That's why ENVY is a deadly sin. what happened to the "criminal"?
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ omg. awww.. that's really shocking.. and sad. condolence to you and to their families. i hope justice will be handed out to them soon. [b]CONFESSION.[/b] Mm.. last exam tomorrow. Yipeee. Lunch at Alexa's.. I'm so excited to have a lunch with my classmates. I hope they will all come. :] And.. I talked to Alexa's brother TJ. Hahaha. Dang. He's sooooo hooootttt. As in flaming HooooooT. :] [i]I'm still in love.[/i] XD
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ That's why ENVY is a deadly sin. what happened to the "criminal"?[/quote] The authorities are still trying to find them at this very moment.. ...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That's a very bad thing to hear.. hope he'll be caught soon.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-03-13 09:21:54)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that we won in our DRAMA fest me and kim wee.. our class.. so wee got exempted to the 100 of the 200 items in our finals in one subject and 30% of our other grades.. wee.. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just saw someone else's face in his sig.. i dont have to worry though coz it was his member card and its obvious that he did it in PS. i just want to know who that face is. hmmm lol dont do it to me twice pls. i had enough. i wont talk to you again if you'll do it [i]pa[/i].im serious. =|
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm getting depressed for not receiving calls from the hospitals and schools i've been applying. 3 months after i resigned from a call center. damn, i regret it! i already finished my 9 units of masters AN-MSN and still jobless! i thought they're understaff of nurses. when will i receive a call from a HR personnel. :doubt:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess me & my sis are hearing creepy sounds on our Speaker! :paranoid: creppy & freaky!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ karurs, sorry if i don't reply to ur pms. you know the word BUSY? ok. good. and also to the GMs. you know it already. sorry again. - - - - Okay. Okay. I really have to confess this one. Sorry for those people who were hurt badly there at the Phil sec. I think I don't have to explain these further. I don't like details. - - - - - @ sis ayei : oww-emm-jii !! congratulations for owning a vios! :lol: deng, to the highest level kn tlg sis! also, congrats for being exempted on your 2 subjects for finals. idol tlg kt sis! :wow: @ sis keemee : hey gurl, go break a leg on your finals too =) @ nix : np :) .
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ayei We are right. You are rich. Can we visit your mansion? ahihihi :lol: Congrats! Let's have a dedication (binyagan) to your car. :lol: @blurrycloud your friends are gangsters right? or the murderers are? anyway they'll have their justice soon. we'll pray for their souls. -- I confess that I was addicted to this one movie. hahaha.. I dunno but I think I just love the way they love music in that movie. :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@blurrycloud your friends are gangsters right? or the murderers are? anyway they'll have their justice soon. we'll pray for their souls.[/quote] ...my friend that was murdered is a socialite girl.. lemme say she's quite a famous girl here in our city... and so damn.. beautiful... rumors said.. it is because of jealousy... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :arrow: we are still waiting for the result of the autopsy... she and her other friend was found dead inside the c.r of her condo.. with a gunshot on her head... the criminal tried to burn the whole unit... @topic: still down and sad... i cannot sleep....

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-13 18:31:38)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Maybe someone hired a hitman. An ordinary person can not shoot two or more people in the head unless they are professional or they've done it before to other people.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-13 19:39:28)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that im happy and scared at this moment :wallbash: :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ scared? why? tell me. :D -- omg?! i like talking to her! laughing with her! :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i still feel the same for Mr. Compli. . but she love sum1. . hope ur happy. . i'm hapi for u..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:47

[ 9 queries - 0.137 second ]
Privacy Policy