• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

amulet.twinkle
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=deathsiren]^ poser is like a faker. he/she is pretending to be someone he's not.. some even use pics of other people -- and they're pretending to be that person on the pic. [i]* correct me if i'm wrong *[/i] [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i laughed bigtime when besfren made fun of our webcams... i love that whisper thingy :lol: [spoiler]but nothing beats the look on his face when he's demonstrating the pretend kiss thing he's making me do :lol: :lol: you're such a [i]weirdy[/i] besfren :P [/spoiler][/quote] ah.. is that so.. thanks :) i know what it means now :)
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

yeah, there are posers here... anyway, for here, the latest embarrassment i had was.... my schoolmates saw how i danced in a weird way(actually, my being silly attacks anytime i'm alone... :D) hahaha.. that's all,folks. it happened just awhile ago... so i share it to you....
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

posers are so TAE! :lol: beware!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler] sorry to burst your bubble people but it's obvious that there are lots of posers here (if that's what "fake" members mean) someone can pose as daffy duck for all i care hahahaha we shud jusz leave them alone lol, so what if they're posin as another person? they can't fool us nweii he's just foolin him/herself right? don't worry too much bout posers ^^[/spoiler] @karuro/topic hyep, i confess i play RO [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/gg.gif[/img] funny but i stopped playing RO 4 years ago bcoz of a guy and now im playing again bcoz of guy [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/e8.gif[/img] hahaha nweisz im at xileRO though (a private server) woe (siege) every weekends and mondays [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/e3.gif[/img] ^^

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-02 07:14:45)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i confess that i got :O when i saw your post about xilero that you play on that server ^__^ well me too i have 2 lvl 255 characters there i have lots of uber items there lol

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-02 07:05:33)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]you have xileRO account too?! [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/ani_omg.gif[/img] i have lots of 255 characters muahaha *evil laf hei did you go online yesterday? everyone was wearin emp sets, scarlet sets token sets hahahahaha twasz really fun ^^ @T: i confess, im really starting to like postin' here in ftalk !! :lol::thumbsup:[/b][/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-02 07:10:13)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

way back into love. thanks i made it to the airport while your plane... hahaha.. i want all your fan signs. post it at eehjhay's thread. lol. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I've got [b]a cursed [/b] YM. :wallbash: and Meebo is error now.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i confess that i feel bad about my huneey dont worry i hope that curse of your ym will be lifted :( haha well anyway epic win to your master piece lol
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I made my siggy because Shirow's give me the link of that incredible lol pic. :lol: [b]Shirowkun [/b] I hope so. But who will lift my ym curse?:paranoid: Aye~ ure welcome hunney. xD epic win for us. =d
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that this two wuould let me go inside there topic. haha.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I wanna become juda's friend. :eh:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that there are so many freakin... effin poser around this forum... :arrow: well i know some of you.. and you better shut your dirty mouth if you don't have anything good to say... :wallbash: :arrow: or you want me to take-off your beautiful mask and show it to the whole internet space.. =D =D the real you

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-02 08:44:57)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^wow it rhymes lol :lol: cloud tell me who it is and ill be glad to [b]annihilate[/b] that person for you :D if you can tell to me who it is i will start unleashing hell and feed misery to that person right now =D @T i confess that i was laughing my ass out on my hunney's sig :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-02 08:53:05)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I confess I wanna become juda's friend. :eh:[/quote] i confess that this girl would wake up and realized that i am always welcome to take friendship. haha. [i]we are not just friends here in ftalk. we are a big family. as i know..[/i]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I feel the same feel as Cloud about poser. :/ Poser and Faker too. :lol: I confess before I knew the story behind my hunney's avatar, I thought it was a cute doll. But after I knew the story, [i]she[/i] creeps me out. :paranoid: [b]Juda[/b] Yep. We are big family. So that's why I would like to be ur friend. :D
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that i dont feel so good coz the phone is not working! :crybaby: I cant call Uma-nii chan! :crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i cried because of insan Kimmie's story... :crybaby: it is incredibly sad at first :crybaby: insannn i hate you for making me cry! :crybaby: :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i think HE changed alot.. =(

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-02 10:28:03)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"I confess that i am currently in this account" said [b]uma[/b ahaha. joke. actually, this is uma. i am in dominik's account.lol. we are exchanging passwords :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.113 second ]
Privacy Policy