• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=angelalaine]I felt like im dying lastnight and today Im not feeling so good :cry: I dont have any idea whats happening to me, but I think I need to go to the hospital. I just dont want to complain the pain that I have right now :cry: But yeah Im so pale and undiscomfort :cry: Im trying to relax and just let the pain be there and it might vanished later on....[/quote] whats wrong laine.. im so worried .... :cry: :arrow: you can send me a message.. and talk about it .. aight........... you should consult a doctor laine... :| [hr][hr][hr] I confess that i didn't get enough sleep last night... and i am so :wasted: right now... All i need is to relax and chill for awhile .... ([b]chillax[/b] word from shy-kawaii :D)

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-10 21:42:55)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I'm kinda bored with my life right now. When I enter college, I'll apply as a foreign exchange student at Japan. =) I will, i promise tat to myself that I will.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ kim ...lets meet then ;) lol :lol: :lol: :lol: @T I confess i just woke up,. and im alone here at the dorm :retard: I thought Papa will arrive from Nagoya this Morning and we will visit the Fuji Safari today...but to my dismay... =| I guess I will be alone again for the whole day :retard: I also confess that Im already unupdated on fansign section :/ Im so lazy to upload all those fansigns... hays... :retard:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ you're at japan right now? woah. :O I confess that she just gave me the stronger will to apply as a foreign exchange student. :eh:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yes..shizuoka to be exact but moving to Tokyo =) @T I confess I saw this [i]name again[/i] on the OL lists and here at the underground sec :redface: I often see the name but never see the post.. :redface: :wallbash: oh i must stop this :wallbash: :crybaby:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=`mizeL]sis i understand that one. hahaha, i was once a ripper and a pre-made layout creator both LELz at first, i really have no idea that i was ripping already. informing that guy helps a lot.[/quote] [color=#089bce]i let him get away with it siszy weng bcoz he's not a filipino hahaha. i figured we'll just have problems communicating, he might not even know what rip means haha. I did inform him though that it's called "ripping" :lol:[/color] [quote=`mizeL]hmmm.. i am a so-high-maintenance being[/quote] [color=#089bce]there's nothin' wrong if your standards are high. ^^ and i admire people who are like that it's who you are and no one will persecute you for that. i admit im also a nice person but im also supladita at times if they/he can't accept it, it's either they deal wif it or leave it.[/color] [quote=angelalaine]I felt like im dying lastnight and today Im not feeling so good I dont have any idea whats happening to me, but I think I need to go to the hospital.[/quote] [color=#089bce]got worried when i read this, are u alright laine? you should really inform your folks if you feel that way... i know you don't want to bother them, but seriously, if you feel that way, you really need help :/ [hr][hr][hr] i confess, my time frame for sleeping and wakin up is different from most people i sleep at 4-5 am in the morning and wakey at noon i dont eat breakfast but i still eat three times a day, because my third meal is at 12 am LOL i take a bath at around 2-4 pm and then shower at 9 pm =)) so weird. i know i can break out from this bad habit if i find a job for now i dont wanna help the sick yet haha (yea, im a licensed nurse) gonna watch tv in 5 4 3 2 1 park mode__[/color] [/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i like signature of the person above me.
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im really really sad... :cry: i got really depressed when she said..."go away you crazy ****!!!" and no one's there to cheer me up... :cry:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^oh bro [b]CHEER UP[/b] :D :thumbsup: I confess Im so alone now!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I slipped in the bathroom a while ago, just before lunch. I forgot to use the mat to wipe the floor, and now my butt, elbows, and neck hurt. :wasted:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im bored to hell today im currently missing her :penguin:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess sis Hilyn shared something to me.. dun worry sis Hilyn.. i'll keep my face shut :lol: and i also confess i dunno when my baby will go online.. i'm thinking if i should wait for him =|
uramakihss
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess that i am fooling someone....she thought I love her but i dont.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ omg.. i confess i got shocked with the post above me :O i dunno. i hate it when i see a person who cuts him/herself.. no offense bro.. i understand your situation. =| [spoiler]dadi ej deleted the post above me.. you weren't able to see it. haha :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-11 02:41:02)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

dat's ok ^_^ confession area ayt?? but that's the past ^_^.... >> move on.. the road is straight.... hate me or love me , i don't care... coz i am what i am.. \m/ peace ^_^
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that the confession made by the 1st member on this page is the thing that id hate to hear from som1 i (will) love trully :O i know how it feels...to b n both ends... & i confess., im teribly confused wid some1 & im hapi coz of anothr som1 :lol: someone-someone :lol: confusing ayt?! :P [spoiler]importnt spell chek :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-04-11 02:47:16)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

waw shy.... actually... ur my ultimate crush.. confession :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Post deleted[/b]. Please use English whenever you are posting in non-regional sections. -- I confess that im getting addicted again to internet. I was online since morning like yesterday. haha
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

@eejhay mee too.... @_@ 18/24 hrs Ol?? how come.. internet addiction.. same as DOTA.. lol but still i'm a noob :P
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i am sick ryt now. :(:( but i dont wanna take my med. arrrghh. :mad: i dont like the taste. :puke::puke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:05

[ 9 queries - 0.916 second ]
Privacy Policy