• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^[spoiler]i think the appropriate word is gang... we're not a fraternity...we're some kind of a society gang... the gang is called BLOODS...[/spoiler] i confess im surprise by my mom giving me a milk tonight :redface:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ oh [b]baby cklarck[/b] :lol: :lol: .... ^joebz enkxu :D ill add both of you on my list..beforev i go back to that thread :D im soo not updated already :retard: i confess that i just want to repeat all my confessions above and on the prev page :retard:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Err, what list? Wow, I'm getting distracted. Lol. [b]Cklarck[/b] (Whew, I get confused with the spelling :lol: ) Oh, okay. Sorry about that. People at school call them 'frat'. Eh. :| [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess I don't feel very out of place here in the Underground as I was before. I love Friendstertalk. :penguin:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ FANSIGN LIST :D :D :D im not visiting on that thread this time.. :o i feel dizzy ,.. so many pages already :retard: @T i confes i feel the same way too like joebz.. :lol: except whenever i see this :wallbash: girl here whose face really annoying me =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: OKAY. stop here. this is not YM conference or a chatroom. gosh you got a lot confessions in 1 day huh? =| [hr] i confess im falling deeper. i hope i wont fall too deep. coz i dont trust myself if i will, and something bad will happen. :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-10 11:02:43)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^alright :) [spoiler]i didnt noticed that..sorry.. [u][i]i hope this also be implemented for those [b]STRONG others[/b] that i often observe having YM's here lol[/i][/u] =|[/spoiler] @T i confess that lol...ive got so many confessions for this day... i shud have compile all those on one post... =| Im Off the whole day and i miss eftok.. =| I also confess that this will be my last confession for this day :D pardon on me duch
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: 2-3 replies are ok.. dont worry ill remind even my co-mods when i see it. i confess im wondering why one member here posted a thread regarding his status. he could've asked for help through a Mod that he trusts. i know this member and i know he knows some mods. why announce ur status to the whole FT? =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-09 10:43:14)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Duch[/b] I'm sorry for that. I was carried away. T_T But I have one last confession to make for this day. There's this one person I find so annoying lately. I've seen her/him spamming more than thrice already and right now I just feel annoyed just seeing her/his name. Most of the old topics are brought up to the first page too and she's posting the same words again and again and again and again even if some of them are merely premade threads!! It's so annoying. I have the feeling it's only for the sake of increasing her post count. RAWR! :smoke: Okay, that's the end. [i]Editted.[/i]

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-09 11:09:50)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, I just woke up and was hoping I could see he's online. But he wasn't online. =( Awts. I miss him so bad. :crybaby: [spoiler] U-know-[b]him [/b][/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I feel like going back to moderating.. but i really don't know. err, i guess not.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i miss him too,,fafa shirow..weeee :wow: :wow: :wow: =D =D =D yuna,,his mine.. =D =D =D just kiddin,,hahaha.. dont be sad,, @topic,, i confess dat,, i was shocked wen this members think of dat way to our MODz,,like wat our MODz doin here is just a [b]TRIP[/b],,like cursing someone or banning someone,i was shocked ryt there, cause i know MODz is a leader,so they did not take it personally if this MODz mad at this member, so wat u mean is [b]"if they are mad at this member,,they have a guts to cursed dis members or banned bcoz its too annoying to them,and dats they WILL .."[/b] dont think of that way, it was shocking,,but its normal, but i dont think someone will say dat. bcoz for me, i know wats da answer is. if im thinkin of dat way,, well IM WRONG.. so i will not say that here. cause i know im wrong, but it seems ur lookin for a answer, [b]important message to all members here who think of this way to our MODz.[/b]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-09 13:17:03)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]@topic,, i confess dat,, i was shocked wen this members think of dat way to our MODz,,like wat our MODz doin here is just a [b]TRIP[/b],,like cursing someone or banning someone,i was shocked ryt there, cause i know MODz is a leader,so they did not take it personally if this MODz mad at this member, so wat u mean is [b]"if they are mad at this member,,they have a guts to cursed dis members or banned bcoz its too annoying to them,and dats they WILL .."[/b] dont think of that way, it was shocking,,but its normal, but i dont think someone will say dat. bcoz for me, i know wats da answer is. if im thinkin of dat way,, well IM WRONG.. so i will not say that here. cause i know im wrong, but it seems ur lookin for a answer,[/quote] I confess that my prev post will be my last for the day but, its alreay april 10 now :) [b]I confess that IM THAT MEMBER whom tunie is referring to..that post was hidden on a [u]spoiler[/u].. Im wondrin why is he so shocked about that? Is it a must that I must be always so serious? there's a word JUST KIDDING plus a NUMEROUS LOL SMILEYS aside from the SPOILER... besides I confess that i commented on that post properly already and that spoiler is just NOTHING =| OMG pipol,. I confess im not [i]baka[/i] , I know mods wont do that.. and I also knew that if mods knew me..they also know that Im not thinking that way... :retard: I confess Im more shocked on portuniecos reaction :O[/b] oryt thats not only for me,..but whose post are u referring to?..that mine :D dont worry..im not mad.. TY for reacting... ur just concern i know that :) [spoiler][i]like wat i sed..may iba pakong sinabi na mas maganda kesa don,. and obviously mas madami :D[/i] [/spoiler] peace bro :thumbsup:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-09 13:24:49)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=xOLracnhOjx]^ ^ ^ i confess that was really funny uma. hahahaha. im still laughing out here. :lol::lol::lol: ei uma! wats the opposite of oppa? :D:D[/quote] i know. ahahah. i hate her like hell.lol. u may call me Dong-saeng if ya want. thats da opposite of oppa~ ^^[/spoiler] I confess that i'm getting sick of karuro's avatar. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0038.gif[/img]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tunie >__< if i could chat with u now.. >__< [hr][hr][hr] I confess I feel sad now.. I dunno why.. I feel today isn't a good day.. -__-
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@HiLyN,,dat one i confess here is not for you,, :lol: :lol: try to analyze dat topic, da [i]For Modz[/i], im not saying ur da one who thinks of dat way, im saying this to all members here,, coz im thinkin,,why da threadstarter post that kind of topic,,why?? .. maybe he's lookin for an answer,,and he tots,, MODz doing such a Trip mode,,i guess so he's thinkin of dat way,, if he's not thinkin of dat way,,he will not asked it,, cause like sis takashi says,, everything wat they are doin is have a reason to do dat, so dat message for all da members here,,who thinks of dat way,, so ur not da one who im pointing to.. take it easy,, i confess dat,,now i already said who is dis member thinks of dat way.. :wallbash: :wallbash: bcoz of ate HiLyn thinks she is.. =( i cant explain this to her,coz her inbox is full,, =) i hope u will understand it,,

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-09 14:08:10)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#086989][b]got lots of 'em now [spoiler] i confess that im awfully hungry right now :/ && i just finished another layie (yay lol) *yawnsz :wasted: i also confess that i think some member should really chill. :lol: i also confess that i like yuna and shirow's avi, [i]kulit nila[/i] . That's sOoo cute ^^ it made me smile :D i confess im a member of ftalk for several months now (half year or so) but i dont post much haha.. i dunno, i just dont wanna post unnecessary stuffs ohh but sometimes i post a lot in one day though ( [i]pag walang magawa hehe)[/i] mmm what else? aw i also confess that there's a large increase in my daily download allowance in ripway, BUT only a few ppol are leavin comments. *sadnesz I know i made it without expecting anything in return, but they should at least leave a speck of gratitude...[/b][/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-09 14:22:28)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that Ive been sitting here in front of my PC the whole night :retard: I dont have sleep even for a minute :wasted: ,.and now im wasted I also confess that somebody is mad at shirowkun,.. =| :penguin: :retard: ..tsk tsk I saw that boy spamming before. and now he's mad coz of something.. He is leaving so now im wondrin y is he on the intro section... [i]He must be on the absence thread[/i] :retard: all I can say to him is: [img]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/862/46630712mi2.gif[/img] [spoiler][i]nakyuryus lang ako sa post nia =|[/spoiler][/i]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-09 17:56:57)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha. let's see how shirow reacts about that.. naaaah. he doesn't care when somebody hates him.. i once told him that [i]you can't please everybody[/i].. and he said [i]and why should i?[/i].. tough eh?.. :eh: shirow is [b]IDOL[/b] :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i need a lil comfort.. i'm not used to serious talk or melodramatic moments.. but just a lil comfort [spoiler]from him.. he wasn't around last night.. i expected i'd be with him.. arrrgghhh :disgust:[/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i already posted my feedbacks on that member try to check suggestion and feedbacks section lol i confess that i loathe and despise those members who have understanding deficit i really abhor them all lol
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahh. My hunney is an [u]Idol[/u]. lol. [hr][hr] I confess today I didn't go to school. Cuz I have headache when I awoke in this morning. I confess I felt so happy. :) Cuz finally I could chat with him today. Even just for some minutes. But it heals me. :) Domoo arigatou hunney~ [i]Te wo nigirishimete oka nai yo Kie sou na negai todoite Soba ni ite. ^___^[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 9 queries - 0.842 second ]
Privacy Policy