• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that me and my bro heard creepy and weird voice awhile ago in our house.. :penguin:

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-05-08 12:20:21)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@Sis Joebs- yeah past is past.. but my past is haunting me.. wahh :lol: @Topic I confess, i'm craving for bacon mushroom melt of wendy's.. :wasted: and I confess, my guitar is freakin' awesome.. (for me)..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that there are so many people with the birthday on May 9 :lol: There isKaruro-Oppa, Yan-yan-Senpai, Chinx-Senpai. wooot~ so many :retard:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] I confess that I'm already missing my being anonymous for awhile . :( my bf found out who I was so there's no use in hiding :wallbash:[/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff3399]i[/color] [color=#fd359a]c[/color][color=#fc369b]o[/color][color=#fb379b]n[/color][color=#fa389c]f[/color][color=#f9399c]e[/color][color=#f73a9d]s[/color][color=#f63b9d]s[/color][color=#f53c9e].[/color][color=#f43d9e].[/color][color=#f33e9f].[/color][color=#f23fa0]t[/color][color=#f140a0]h[/color][color=#f041a1]a[/color][color=#ef42a1]t[/color] [color=#ed44a2]i[/color] [color=#ea46a3]n[/color][color=#e947a4]e[/color][color=#e848a4]e[/color][color=#e749a5]d[/color] [color=#e54ba6]s[/color][color=#e44ca7]o[/color][color=#e34da7]m[/color][color=#e24ea8]e[/color] [color=#e051a9]t[/color][color=#df52a9]i[/color][color=#dd53aa]m[/color][color=#dc54aa]e[/color] [color=#da56ac]t[/color][color=#d957ac]o[/color] [color=#d759ad]s[/color][color=#d65aae]l[/color][color=#d55bae]e[/color][color=#d45caf]e[/color][color=#d35daf]p[/color][color=#d25eb0].[/color][color=#d15fb1].[/color] [color=#ce61b2]c[/color][color=#cd62b2]o[/color][color=#cc63b3]z[/color] [color=#ca65b4]l[/color][color=#c966b4]a[/color][color=#c867b5]t[/color][color=#c768b5]e[/color][color=#c669b6]l[/color][color=#c56ab7]y[/color] [color=#c26cb8]i[/color][color=#c16db8]v[/color][color=#c06eb9]e[/color] [color=#be70ba]b[/color][color=#bd71ba]e[/color][color=#bc72bb]e[/color][color=#bb73bb]n[/color] [color=#b975bd]r[/color][color=#b876bd]e[/color][color=#b777be]a[/color][color=#b578be]l[/color][color=#b479bf]l[/color][color=#b37abf]y[/color] [color=#b17cc0]s[/color][color=#b07dc1]t[/color][color=#af7ec1]r[/color][color=#ae7fc2]e[/color][color=#ad80c3]s[/color][color=#ac81c3]s[/color][color=#ab82c4]e[/color][color=#aa83c4]d[/color] [color=#a785c5]o[/color][color=#a686c6]u[/color][color=#a587c6]t[/color][color=#a488c7].[/color][color=#a389c7].[/color][color=#a28bc8]a[/color][color=#a18cc9]n[/color][color=#a08dc9]d[/color] [color=#9e8fca]i[/color] [color=#9c91cb]k[/color][color=#9a92cc]n[/color][color=#9993cc]o[/color][color=#9894cd]w[/color] [color=#9696ce]t[/color][color=#9597cf]h[/color][color=#9498cf]a[/color][color=#9399d0]t[/color] [color=#919bd1]s[/color][color=#909cd1]l[/color][color=#8f9dd2]e[/color][color=#8d9ed2]e[/color][color=#8c9fd3]p[/color][color=#8ba0d3]i[/color][color=#8aa1d4]n[/color][color=#89a2d5]g[/color] [color=#87a4d6]w[/color][color=#86a5d6]i[/color][color=#85a6d7]l[/color][color=#84a7d7]l[/color] [color=#82a9d8]b[/color][color=#80aad9]e[/color] [color=#7eacda]o[/color][color=#7daddb]f[/color] [color=#7bafdc]h[/color][color=#7ab0dc]e[/color][color=#79b1dd]l[/color][color=#78b2dd]p[/color][color=#77b3de].[/color][color=#76b4de].[/color][color=#75b5df]m[/color][color=#74b6e0]a[/color][color=#72b7e0]y[/color][color=#71b8e1]b[/color][color=#70b9e1]e[/color] [color=#6ebbe2]i[/color] [color=#6cbde3]j[/color][color=#6bbee4]u[/color][color=#6abfe4]s[/color][color=#69c0e5]t[/color] [color=#67c2e6]n[/color][color=#65c3e7]e[/color][color=#64c4e7]e[/color][color=#63c6e8]d[/color] [color=#61c8e9]s[/color][color=#60c9e9]o[/color][color=#5fcaea]m[/color][color=#5ecbea]e[/color] [color=#5ccdec]t[/color][color=#5bceec]i[/color][color=#5acfed]m[/color][color=#58d0ed]e[/color] [color=#56d2ee]t[/color][color=#55d3ef]o[/color] [color=#53d5f0]r[/color][color=#52d6f0]e[/color][color=#51d7f1]s[/color][color=#50d8f2]t[/color][color=#4fd9f2].[/color][color=#4edaf3].[/color][color=#4ddbf3].[/color] [color=#4addf4]a[/color][color=#49def5]h[/color][color=#48dff5]e[/color][color=#47e0f6]h[/color][color=#46e1f6]e[/color]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that wait a second... is it morning there? Nyahaha... its 2:39 am here X3 I was having a nice time chatting with my crushie ;] Gawd, I was the happiest girl in the world while chatting with him. :redface:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that my problem on my broken relationship gone worst and more worst than before, i cant think of anything to do about it anymore, i really hate the feeling of being left behind yet we still together. its really hard for me especially there is a son involved. i can see that the gap in our relationship is growing and i cant imagine my life and my sons life would be in the future, i want to be stable yet he's not doing anything to fix our broken relationship.its a little expensive to have a legal separation and yet he was saying that he had that enough to expend for it. imagine how painful his words to hurt me, i who always think of a happy family... i confess that somehow im glad or more than glad that i have access on office internet so i can still post here. only here is my only outlet where i can burst out my hurtings and sentiments over my relationship with him.

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-05-08 20:30:26)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ woo ate mariel you're back!!! =) stay strong ate mariel!!! anyways, i confess that i am having problems with my sleeping habits... it's almost a week that i can hardly sleep every night because i got nervous about the thief that went to our compound.. i'm really scared!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Nicey, I'm missing you together with Ate Weng and Jemay and Lois. =( [hr] I confess I'm busy with my life at the real world right now. Thank God I was finished at my college requirements already. Gaaa.. that Lasalle, they ask for sooo many requirements. :thumbsdown: [b]I'm missing lots of persons.[/b] I don't post much now, just reading lots of posts. And I'm kinda disappointed at what's happening in here (by judging through their posts and by understanding what's going on). I miss those YM confes in which I always join and just read their replies. Kuya EJJJJJJJ, I missed you. =)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ oww gawd!!! where have you been ate keemee??? i missed you too.i was actually very curious why you seldom go online.. :cry: and i'm really glad your back!!!! lasalle requirements??? in bacolod??? i hope loisee will study there too!!! > i confess really that my melatonin hormones are crazy again!!! because of my nervousness.. :mad:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ i confess i miss also my old friends here... its been long since i haven't make posts. i also confess that i really love the song "umbrella" by rhinna love the lyrics and cool rhythm:P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im glad im back.. i missed all of you so much.. :lol: i also confess that im happy that someone never forgot to txt me every morning, hus been trying to call me LD .. ;] thanks i really appreciate it.. you know who you are :kiss:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess ill be online 9hours during weekdays and waiting for some pips to talk to on chat. i remember i tried to invite one, yet seems like not interested in talking to me.:doubt:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ it is.. wow is that you on your ava? :D ---- i confess i feel so sick. i think i should stay away from the computer for just a while and get some rest. aarrgh.. headache, cough and colds. :disgust: i confess i hid my brother's PSP. haha =D he's gone crazy looking for it.[/quote] .,oh.. i see it's working now! haha :lol: it's not much but uhmmm well.. hihi :rolleyes: anyway siz deathsiren, you really need a rest! I confess that I am currently making my blog at multiply... coming soon! ;)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess ..[/b] [spoiler]I miss the good old days .. :( I miss my GFX thread so much !! :wallbash: I miss receiving repus .. Lol .. :P I want to make another GFX thread but I am too busy .. :rolleyes: I chatted with my Ftalk crush a while ago .. Haha ! He isn't active anymore .. :/ I'm curently making a GFX gift for Mom on Mother's Day .. I hope she'll like it .. :D[/spoiler]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ohh you had just given me an idea!!!! =) would you mind if i do it too??? :D i mean i'm gonna make my mom a graphic too?? :/ i confess that i am really thinking what will be my gift for my mum this sunday and the girl above me just given me an idea..thankyou! =) hope you won't mind anyway... =( anyway, someone is really bagag lagos - (thick gums =D) here...

Last edited by nicey (2008-05-08 23:44:46)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Naah , it's alright , I won't mind . :D GFX gifts are waaaay cheaper . :lol: [b]Topic[/b] I confess I just finished my GFX gift for Mom . T'was my first Flash . Yipee !
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ confession we agreed and need to live in the same house with our son together even if we are no longer committed to each other...:cry:

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-05-09 00:51:15)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm curious about the call of someone this morning.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm lonely and bored here. =( I also confess that I colored another work today. I got inspired..for a few hours. :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:47

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy