• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... I love my new [i]anak [/i] hahahha ... she's so cool. :wow:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i followed ^rose haha :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@Blancheee: I hate dogs too. They bark at me, probably because I have an evil aura. :evil: =D More Confessions! Yay! Confession #11 I used to throw rocks at our next-door neighbor's chickens. =D :thumbsup: Confession #12 I just learned that I have an allergic reaction to peanuts. When I eat a peanut, my gums swell up. :evil:[/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i cant open my YM :crybaby: it really sucks! :wallbash:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that it seemed i am not growing in here ,,present job, i feel like im really needed here, like "saling ket-ket" :doubt: sorry for that can someone translate that for me. thanks in advance:D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] I have closed a lot of Video threads in Fun Corner. Now it only 8 pages instead of 11 pages. :lol: And make new thread. So members will be easier to have fun. ^__^ So for the thread-startes, you can repost your video on [url=http://theftalk.com/t32993-Post-Funny-Video-here%21.html]this thread.[/url] And I have closed some non-sense threads too. But I need opinions about Riddle threads. There's a lot too. :lol: I'm planning to close them. And make a compile thread. [b]I confess..[/b] I have finished Code Geass and now watching Code Geass R2 Episode 8. Wow. Lelouch is super sugoii~ X3 Just liek my husbie. :wow: [b]I confess..[/b] I'm the luckiest girl in the world (lolwut?) because I have him who really loevs me so much just liek I loev him too. Sankyuu for being there for me hunney. [color=red]<333[/color] ^^
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess someone is flirting to me earlier and it made me laugh ... i confess that my friend you are really funny... stay that way.... thanks for still remembering me after all this time that i get a lay low on posting here:D

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-05-26 04:56:51)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I got pissed off when my cousins invaded my PC for the whole afternoon (curse you people lol *peace) ... I also confess that I'm loving chibi animu now... I'm drawing chibi people when I'm not online these days...and my pens are all dying, lolerz.
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i alredy kissd in lips wen i ws just grade 3..lolz!..:O [b]"Read my whole story first b4 u React!!...lol...haha"[/b]:lol: it bcoz wen we were in our province in tarlac we nd my cousins...we were plying a game in a rum of the house of our tita nd its partner by prtner..(there were 7 prtners(grups)) nd the grup whu lose will [b]"suffer daw"[/b] a concequence.. nd unfortunately me nd my favorite cousin(boy) jan jan(he is just in the same age as i was) loose...:doubt: our older cousins(which by that tym ar in d age of 12) made a joke on us "pinagtripan kmeng dlwa" they said that [b]our concequence is to kiss each other in lips[/b]...<:retard:....:O.....:lol: by that age u know that kids are easy to command on...lol....[b]i mean uto uto[/b]..:lol: so unfortunately...:/ we did it...lol...but it didnt really had so much malice=|......as for now that i em 13...we stil are bestfrends(bestcousins lol) its just lyk it never hapend...haha lol...:D

Last edited by zenar_3 (2008-05-26 10:24:19)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i am so very happy that i joined the Class-S Group.... :D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]i totally regret sumthing i posted here in ftalk..cause of tat, i think things changed..*sigh*..it bcame awkward..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: another confession..why do i feel guilty bout something i did evnthough the reason that he/she was thinking isnt the reason at all..*sigh* its effing hard to explain to him..hes damn right stubborn.. *sigh* S and D..i need u! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-05-26 16:21:22)

vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Can we put some confessions here??? :| Because I can't put:wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

then your post will be an off-topic post, pls avoid from being off topic I confess im going to put aaaallll of my crushes / krases here in ftalk at my blog!!! yeah....muahahaha :lol: ive been thnking bout dat since yesterday weee hope i wont forgot any names... huhu muah! lavs yah all... to my krases!! :wow:=):D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I also regret sumthing i posted here in ftalk. .because of that i lose him. .or i'll be loosing him! :cry:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess to have a 3000 posts this day. do you think i can do it.? its impossible right.?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^3000 posts ? Whathe ? . lol . GoodLuck wit tat . :P --- I confess I lubb mii new hair ! Wiih ! . Red streaks , totally hawt ! :eh:[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-05-26 22:21:39)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm amazingly happy right now :lol: :arrow: Its cause of him =) :arrow: the whole me being accepted in thy thingy :eh: :arrow: and look I have 2 repu !!! :lol: I confess I totally love those two gals who gave me a rep. my naknak Lois <--lab her kim-a-holic <-- cute gal ! :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]i confess to have a 3000 posts this day. do you think i can do it.? its impossible right.?[/quote] It's possible as long as your not spamming lolz :lol: Keep Rockin' Bro \m/ [b]My Confessions for Z'day :[/b] :arrow: Life Rocks! =) :arrow: Ich Liebe Dich Bill Kaulitz :wow: :arrow: I rejected a lot of ftalk members for the past week :retard: :arrow: I'll be very busy with a lot of things :P :arrow: Love the rainy days....Durch De Monsun lolz :cloud: + :thunder: = TH

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-26 22:52:33)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is this d confession room in pbb house?
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have observed that the topic is all about confessions..here It seemed that most of the post is not appropriate with the topic [b]confess[/b] - to disclose [u]one's faults[/u]; specifically : to unburden one's sins or the state of one's conscience to God or to a priest OR to tell or make known (as something wrong or damaging to oneself) : admit <he confessed his guilt> [b]You cant say confess just because you have seen your favorite rockstar?? you cant say you confess because you love your daddy? or your DOG or a SONG...? This isnt a diary..this is confession thread..[/b] ----------------------------------------------------------------- [b]I confess that I have defaced a Christian Biblical Site today...my bad..., it was so lame[/b] Forgive me... :crybaby:

Last edited by rainkid (2008-05-26 23:38:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:36

[ 9 queries - 0.888 second ]
Privacy Policy