• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

senti06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I confess I'm starting to hate my parents again especially my mom. :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] me have the same confession. but starting to fix the problem right now. =|
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler]I confess that I don't want to be myself[/spoiler] [align=center][color=pink][b]I want to be somebody else or have a different nationality[/b]:|[/color][/align]

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-06-02 11:28:22)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]1st confession : im really happy because were gonna have a vacation this thursday at italy and japan, were also going to philippines and stay there for a week as what my mom wants. 2nd confession : Im not feeling well, because my head hurts *again*.[/quote] [spoiler]wow! that's a super vacation sis... so lucky :o I pity you for having headaches, get well soon =)[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hei sis. No double posting :D -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I agree with Lhesz. I regret myself for being a halfbreed and living in this effing country :doubt: Also, i hate myself for being a girl. But whatever. God gave it to us. We must accept it.

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-03 07:43:58)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]^ Hei sis. No double posting :D -- TOPIC I agree with Lhesz. I regret myself for being a halfbreed and living in this effing country :doubt: Also, i hae myself for being a girl. But whatever. God gave it to us. We must accept it.[/quote] [align=center][b]sorry for double posting :lol: I couldn't agree with you more sis... well you're right, this is what god gave us we should accept it :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i want to have a fan sign...but i cant.... :cry: i envy those who have more fan signs than me.... =(
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im single now. at last.:penguin:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm excited to see my co-ftalk bisaya.. :D although we're still planning about our EB, :cool: and there's still no place time & date stated, i'm still looking forward to that day..:eh:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee..same here ate lai..:D (haha..makita njud ang katag,mga nagada og tae sa eptok gikan sa cebu!!wakokok) :lol: anyway... i confess i really hate those people who judge particularly in negative manner, without knowing his/her personality or what was really happen..they sucks and i hate those kind of aliens.. they judge people without realizing , they're more evil/cruel than what they think they are.. :disgust: dang.. :wallbash: so incompetent and awful.. shit they judge other as if they're perfect and clean.. why dont you just shut your mouth and do good things of your existence.. how i wish those people dont exist.. :puke: be nice to other, respect yourself if you want people to respect you.. :eh:
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess................. i feel lazy to day........................ and a bit annoyed because i still cant know what do you call those cute Korean vector images........ i was just asking for help on where to directly find them.... but they told me i'm lazy? i did search but i'm not jsut good as them. and i was asking for help not a sermon....... They shouldnt have post if they were repeating what was mentioned on the original post........ but oh well............ they dont care anyway.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok since my mssg here last tym seems dont give much an impact to peepz.. and mods and mod wanna be... still im holding back myself to self proclaim highness here in ftalk... I switpotato ....still Confess U R all wakaka... as in wakaka.. face me... lets all have debate.. im challenging u... [b] i confess also im loving some member here..[/b] fr those low level headed.. down to earth peepz.. but unfotunately... this site is tainted w/ so called so feeling great from spammer mods..to so snob mod but nothing to treasured of. i confess im beginning to understand more.. how peepz been treated... why peepz here being pasaway so fort and so on.. im observing... and all i can say ... member reflect only how the mods they idolize shows... i confess im here to stay.. and watch those wakaka mods and their allies... to those been victimized by those.. pm me.. we will stand together ...
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] 1st confession : [/b] i confess that i hate someone in here, i hate being copied and so many people do. :/ [b] 2nd confession : [/b] I hate that i was half italian and pilipino. it doesn't make me feel good. :wallbash: [spoiler][b]uNlOvedgUrltAn : [/b] i think so, im excited about going to japan :) [/spoiler]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-03 06:49:03)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: I Confess.. 1. I feel totally hated right now. Seems like someone's getting mad at me today. I can feel it so bad. =( 2. I really wanna have a Photoshop CD so that my photoshop will not be a trial only. It's will only be a few days now until my Photoshop will be finished. I wanna buy one but I don't know where to buy one here. 3. I hate myself. People keep teasing me, hating me, treating me like a dork, etc. & I don't know why they treat me like that. Sometimes I keep saying that I wanna die. They don't realize that I'm getting hurt. I wish that they will just stop. :cry: 4. I'm not gonna be so active starting on June 15 because that's gonna be the start of my Classes. I'm so nervous. I wish ----- will be my classmate. Heehee.. That's all. Sorry for some drama parts [[i]1, 3[/i]].[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]I don't hate you sis. Even if we are not close to each other, i like you :) [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that tomorrow will be my worst exam. [s][i][b]Geography Exam[/b][/i][/s]. Everybody hates it like hell.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b] LOUIZ : [/b] if you have problem sist tell me i'll help you, =) [/spoiler] [b] T0PIC : [/b] i confess that i do really miss someone here :cry: i confess that im excited to see my cousins again :lol:

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-03 08:18:47)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz louiz: why what made u think someones hating on you? i confess... i dont want to put anything about him here lolz... but i confess...im confused lolz.. :lol: =D
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ the worse thing about your exams is that it will last for three weeks! O_O ours lasts for three days. [b]Topic[/b] I confess that I am not looking forward to school. even if i miss my classmates. i really want to stay at home.

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-06-03 08:13:07)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b][i]Sis Uma.[/i] Thanks sis. I like you too. =) [sup]Sorry for the OT.[/sup] [i]Sis Trixx.[/i] Thanks sis. I appreciate it. [i]Ate Tinay.[/i] I can feel that some people hates me. How they talk to me & talk about me to others. But not here in Ftalk, I think.[/b][/spoiler] [b]:arrow: I Confess.. Just see post #[u]3406[/u]. Heehee..[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-03 08:55:42)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im really excited to go to philipines for vacation nyaa~~ :penguin: [i]sana matuloy :lol:[/i] [spoiler]i confess that "they" are making this thread like a YM conference again :paranoid: [i]replying in other's post/s is not a confession :|[/i][/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Ate Tinay. I can feel that some people hates me. How they talk to me & talk about me to others. But not here in Ftalk, I think.[/quote] ah yeah i know how that feels..well who cares... :lol: if they hate you and so be it.. youve still got yer friends and am one of em.. haiz..bakit sobrang nakakarelate ako sau shiz amf.. :wallbash: naiiyak na ko ngayon haha[/spoiler] i confess i wanna cry... hayz.. :cry: =(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-03 08:20:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:22

[ 9 queries - 0.896 second ]
Privacy Policy