• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I will Start My Confession ~~Start Of Confession~~ [spoiler]I 30:70 means 30 good and 70 bad, Bad Thing - The R Server Altrax Always Close in every 10 mins ( I think ) and one more thing My Keyboard Sucks cause when I'm Trying to Type letter F and W I'm having a Hard time In F i Press 10 times to let it show and In W maybe 5 Tymes another tyme My Mother always having me BADTRIP today :angry: The 30 Good is I Can Play what i want and go outside and Play Comps with no limitation :P :D Thats All [/spoiler] ~~End o my Confession~~
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I wanna sleep, i'm really sleepy, but I'm not yet done cleaning my room. crap! I have my allergic rhinitis back. awtz. :wallbash:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that I was really bored today, so I kept voting for Sis Tinay on the Teen200 thing. :lol: Go! Go! Go! Sis Tinay! I confess that it's my mom's Birthday and all of the food is delicious. We had pancit, porkchop, fried chicken, cake, icecream and more. I confess that when I was a child I saw this bottle of PHCare Feminine wash. Being a child I didn't know what it was, I thought it was body wash. Then I used it all over my body. Lulz. XDDD You might find it gross but I find it effin funneh.[/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess, it's Rockstars' freedom day today.. and we're making the most of it... Happy freedom day Rockstars! I confess, chip delight with oatmeal is soo yummy.. [/b]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess todays my brothers birthday and I'm so happy cause I get to *try* to eat alot today :lol: I also confess last night was soooo muchhhhh of[i] fun[/i] :redface: bwhahahha I get hyper by just thinking about last night =D ... [i]*where's the salivating icon when you need one*[/i] :eh:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

(*drum roll please..) I confess (processing..~~~~~~ -- Start of confession --) [spoiler] Im now a certified trend setter [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img]!! :lol::lol:,, I have post/phrases/quotes/words/or watever you wana call it that is being imitated by others =D=D << warning: i really really really have a thick face :lol::lol:,, nah im jst kidding!! i dun care anyways..It even makes me happy!!! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] Another confession..Im soooo happy now!! wee!! :lol::lol::lol:, I (tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot) so much!! :lol:[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif[/img][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img] bboahahhahahahahahhahahhahaah...haha..haha.HA! :lol: HA! :lol::lol: Im feeling ADHD blood cells streaming into my veins again!! wooooooooo!! contagious! :lol:[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] wahahhaha..can sumbody paddle me so i cud stop? :lol::lol: nah! goodlcuk to yah! :lol:[/spoiler] (processing...closing spoiler..checking grammars,smileys and words...... ~~ end of confession~~

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-14 02:15:56)

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that im really happy cuz its saturday....no skul....hehehe =D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]I confess I'm not happy bec I've got loads of work to do..[/b][/color]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confez dat i'm crushin' :wow: on sum1 at school...
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Confess that at this moment => [b]LIFE ROCKS![/b] :lol: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b]HAPPY ROCKSTAR'S DAY TO ALL ROCKSTARS!!![/b][/color][/scroll] [img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/spydergirl67/ani-concert-lights.gif[/img] [scroll][color=#FF0000][b]HAPPY ROCKSTAR'S DAY TO ALL ROCKSTARS!!![/b][/color][/scroll] [b]We're having a great time at the group area...You guys are crazy lol =D :lol:[/b] [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/darkashe_4002/GIF/1.gif[/img][img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn34/snowflake20075/Animations/5.gif[/img] [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/darkashe_4002/GIF/6.gif[/img] [b]To all Filipino members especially Filipino Rockstar Members: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY![/b] [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/jairi1811/avatar/independencerockstar.gif[/img] [b]Siggy by Bwizett :cool: :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-14 03:28:07)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b] Click The Spoiler[/b] [spoiler] i Confess that one time i double posted.. so sorry.. [/spoiler]
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im very happy because its rockstars day =D =D weeeeeeee. happy rockstars day fellow rockstars :D :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I have chalk all over my face :retard: I went to school today to get my locker number -locker issues bla bla- and I was forced to draw some welcome design on our blackboard for Monday. Waaa and it's a good thing I didn't run into him and "know-it-all" for once. Those two are flirts, WTF (even my friends thought so). I think I'll puke if I did see them earlier. (KOROSUUUUU!!) shit [spoiler] [b]PUSH and NELA[/b] Errrmm. I dunno what to sing @_@ My voice = atomic bomb liek the one dropped on Hiroshima I spoke up last night :/ but it was only for a few secondsssss. :D :penguin: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-14 04:58:30)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]im pissed with myself i forgot my pword in my other ripway acct..now i dnno what to do update my layouts lolz.. :wasted:[/spoiler] :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ o too bad tina..wish you can remeber! whew..this is my first post in this thread...;) Well my confesion? i confess that im so sad coz its already start of classes,some of the members here in the forum will going to be busy in a couple of days..Some of the hunkies members as well..i just dont want to think about it..well theres nothing we could do about that..Studies is the most important of all..just keep safe guys..Goodluck...
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I confess that I am out of mood today... :doubt: I confess that I finally met the person who keeps on texting me if we can meet. weee! he is soo handsome! :wow: but lacking the attitudes of being a gentle man.. :doubt:[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] i feel rillii rilllii rillii sad this week =( hope i can feel better after this day :| i feelin sick feelin rilly lyk a stupid dump. i feel so tired.and hopeless. arrghh!! [/spoiler]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler][b]Why sis? Cheer up. :)[/b][/spoiler] [hr][hr] [b] I confess I lied to my parents about "something". :([/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i haven't finished my 10 pages assignment yet. :paranoid: and it's due tomorrow.. :retard:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]I confess I just remembered school starts day after tomorrow and I still haven't had my medical yet :wallbash: ... that and I haven't called up the person who'll come with me to the LRT station and erm walk with me till the university itself :lol: .. I also confess I've never ridden in an LRT alone :paranoid: ... and I'm pretty nervous specially now that I have to wear my uniform which is uber weird *[i]it has cuff links for bums sake![/i]* ... oh and I confess my school shoes has heels :/ *[i]I'm secretly scared of tripping[/i] :paranoid:* [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 9 queries - 0.664 second ]
Privacy Policy