• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: [spoiler]I confess that my mom keeps on cooking food and we keep on eating. Oh gee.. I'm soo full now.. Still there are a lot left and we have to eat it all up aww.. :/[/spoiler]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: [spoiler]I'm so confused on what group to join! I've joined Hunkies, Rockstars and my current group the Laymakers Society. I wanna try to join Class-S, but I'm not sure if I wanna leave my fellow co-laymakers behind. :paranoid: [/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, im pissed today,, coz i slept at 6am but i got up at 1pm i feel like i dont have enough sleep..
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

--Start Of confession-- [spoiler]its a sigh for me now..I wana cry!..I think he/she is mad at me,, Im so dumb!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: 50millionX..OMFG!!I dun want him/her to get mad at me..She/He is the last person i wish to be mad at me..I lvoe him/her soo much!! She/He is one of my frends who are soo effing close to my heart and knew me more than anyone..Im SORRYY!! :crybaby:[/spoiler] --End of Confession--
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]^ kuya!life is so cool..how come you wanna die??(erghh!none of my biznes)[/quote] Life isn't cool for me. it's a bummer. confess i hate my parents.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Clean-up on process... DO NOT BE RUDE! DO NOT OPEN THIS!

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-23 03:34:13)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]if you will delete this again i will see to it that Admin will hear about this[/quote] i think sir eehjhay will just clean some spams..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Far out? Just try to open this again yuna. :mad: @forsakendoll then tell admin. im editing even my posts and my friends posts. so would you all mind? have some respect.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-23 04:14:18)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: might as well lock this thread. i dont see why you deleted posts. this is the confessions. if you deleted the members post coz of someone they are pissed of might as well delete anyone elses posts that contains being pissed at their classmates/bestfriends etc. i dont see why you have delete posts. you can just lock this thread just like what you did before. i confess.. im getting pissed. i want to end this argument and for a second i thought its all ok already but im wrong. i am calling to both parties to make war outside ftalk or just dont stay on each others paths. curse all you want in YM. im doin this coz a very important person just told us to "shut the fuck up" and i respect that command. i wish you all do too. =| and please respect my wish. [b]TOPIC LOCKED[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

That's what im doing. It seems that they want to start the arguments all over again. I might as well to delete this thread or just move to the backstage. OPEN THIS AGAIN, YOU'LL SEE?!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i expect everyone to behave. ok? pls. [b]TOPIC OPENED[/b] [hr][hr] i confess im excited on my epic win layie from ate mushi! =D dang she has talent!!! i sooo admire ate mushi :redface: i also confess.. i missed you too :P :lol: you know who you are ;)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ha, thank goodness! I miss this topic! Haha.. I confess: [spoiler]I'm too lazy to go to school tomorrow. Haha... Laziness at its best... ;)[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] he/she is still growing up.. c`mon Grow up already.. look at the bright side.. your not a kid anymore..[/spoiler]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2008-06-23 08:43:39)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]YaY!Open Again Thanksz Ate Duch ur The Best! i Confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]Im xo lonely 2day.. bcoz im only online in GT huhu.. @i confess that im lazy too go to school xo boring![/b][/spoiler][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess....that im happy today... ahehe... for simple reasons... haiz...;) :D:lol:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess....that im happy today... ahehe... for simple reasons... haiz...;) :D:lol:[/quote] Hmm... Why [i]kaya[/i]? Hahah... I confess: [spoiler]My crazy side is showing itself! Ugh, why now? :wallbash: Haha... See? First I feel disturbed, now I'm laughing?? Ugh, there I go again... Must be my new sense of purpose... [Go that phase from "Horton Hears A Who"... Haha, I'm watching Kid Movies... Ugh, the classic... =D :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-06-23 08:56:56)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i want to say: [b]"try respecting the forum itself if you can't respect it's members"[/b]. Confess i hate my parents. Confess i feel relieved after having a chat w/ someone in ym.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-23 09:17:20)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL! I confess that paris hilton is hot after I watched "The Hottie and the Nottie" Hahaha.. I now I know why they are crazy about her. But though Im not crazy about her. It's just that she's so gorgeous. I confess that I am excited what [i]my vanilla[/i] would use as her endearment to me. Hahaha.. :redface:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-23 09:28:00)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm soooo tiiiiirrrreeeeddddd. :| And after wandering(?) around the gfx and help section for a while I've learned a thing or two about some people lol--if that makes sense lol... People are hating each other for simple reasons and giving -repu for a really simple mistake lol. No wonder, since they're still kids--lol. Grow up plox >__< I lost my temper again this evening. O_O I spent my precious two hours working my dad a favor and he always complains about stuff and I was liek "wth you're lucky i'm doing this damn photoshop thingie for you instead of doing my bulky damn homework" and yeah I'm pissed again wtf :thunder: And I confess I really was disappointed when it didn't rain this morning. I [u]loev[/u] it when it rains :drool:

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-23 09:38:47)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess that i dont want arguments but someone just cant stop blabbing =| .. pls i want peace so stop it.. ok? =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:05

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy