• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^Aha Your HOT Ate ( LOLZ ) =D=D=D=D=D @Topic I Confess

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]^Aha Your HOT Ate ( LOLZ ) =D=D=D=D=D[/quote] Grrr... Hahah... Jowk... Another confession: [spoiler]I blocked the guy! Hahahaha!!! =D so mean of me... Heheh... And by now, I already have 411 friends! Yeah! Haha... And my crush commented me saying "I miss you.." Aaw, I think I'm gonna melt... :wow: :redface:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-06-22 11:30:02)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:^ im so laughin my arse out when you also put his avi hahahaha. [b]I confess[/b] [spoiler] i feel happy every time i help someone in the friendstertalk help section hahaha.. Now i know where i can increase my post count without spamming here in UG =D. i was laughing hard when NGEneration put tunie's avi hahaha 'coze a while ago he commented bout me havin' tunie's avi and i was like "coz it's magic, if i use it i can help anyone here and .. cmon try it" :lol: and then he really did try it :o lmao max nyahaha . Gewd one,, :thumbsup: :penguin: ZOMG i also confess im not yet through with mushi's request wa :o :penguin: better hurry... [/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-23 03:35:28)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]:thumbsup:^ im so laughin my arse out when you also put his avi hahahaha.[/quote] what do you mean??? is it me you're talking to? EDIT: oops, sorry.. now i get it... you were talking to ngeneration.. ahaha... ;) anyways... [spoiler]i can't block the guy! he can still leave comments! i hate it![/spoiler] Another confession: [spoiler]I should be sleeping now... But once I had my hands on he computer, there' no stopping me... Haha... =D And, I need a code that will block that guy for good! I mean, no comments, no views... I hate it! Ugh... :mad: [/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-23 03:41:10)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that I'm happy to be friends with other FTalk members they were really kind. I confess that I prefer ice cream over cake. O.o Random. I'm gonna "try" to study soon and cover my books. Which I'm to lazy to do. That's all for now. Buh-bye. Have fun. =D :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-23 03:30:40)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess [/b] [spoiler] I still dunno if there will be classes tomorrow rather today. :wallbash: I can sleep because of some unreasonable reasons. I won't bother to reveal it though. :P [i]Q : Can I say its still a reason even if its unreasonable? [/i]:wallbash: I'm having symptoms of [i]jealousy[/i]. Cause someone's says its a disease. lol I confess I love wallbashing. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Try it, It's fun. :o [/spoiler] my first confession. :disgust:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-22 12:16:29)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm glad that there will be no classes for tertiary level tomorrow. coz i haven't yet finished my homework. haha
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im really mad. Bcoz there's no class tom. :/
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I felt bored :rolleyes: HEY YOU! Stop viewing and chat with me! I'm waiting! Done with your movie yet!? :wasted: Naaaah.... Just kid. I lurve my Emman :o :P I regret myself to be a daughter of a cook :mad: What kind of vacation is this!? Imma suppose to learn cooking!? :o I hate my mother. She hide my laptop yesterday :angry: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]im glad that theres no class for today...uhm coz some of my friends will be online ahehe uhmm just a feelin, i hope they do go online ;)[/spoiler]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess: That I'm supah-mega happeh that there's no school today. I lurve my UMA :wow: :rose: :lol: :P I confess that I had fun in the confee last night. My mom was listening to the ones singing. :rolleyes: Push was so very nice and funneh and so was Nela, Harvii and the rest. My mom kept telling me to sleep but we ended up sleeping 2:00 am because she insisted to listen to the singers. XDDD That's all for now. Buh-bye.[/b]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

I confess ive bin out drinkin, tryin 2 forget all this shit , ...... :c: cry: my body is not movin but my mind is buzzin, feel so tired but i cant sleep, :evil: and here i am postin thiz shit ... zzzzzzz :clock: [spoiler]i feel like my life bin stripped, dunno wot 2 do.... [/spoiler]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm disappointed w/ what happened to my friend & his gf. good thing, i told him about how i feel. i told him, as his friend, we'll never abandon him eventhough i can relate to what the girl is feeling. i confess i'm madly in like w/ someone. when he held my hand, there was magic. :lol: i've never felt that for years. and i'm happy.

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-22 23:48:19)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ooopps.. Wrong thread.. sorry.. ================== i confess [spoiler] that i forgot to clean my bed today.. [/spoiler]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2008-06-23 00:07:21)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ where's your confession kuya? --- i confess im bummed out :disgust: i was expecting we'd have classes today.. then it says on our university website that we dont :mad: i got so upset i confess im so sad. my friends are arguing. and i dont know which side to take. :( well maybe ill take neither. =|

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-06-23 00:06:09)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: I ROTFL when I saw some kid using --> ROTFLMAOOLWALAHCOF :lol: seriously !!! Lol,Rofl,Omg,*zomg "thats diff" .. and all those versions I can live with. but someone using ROTFLMAOOLWALAHCOF --> :wallbash: ... :arrow: I rarely visit bebo nowadays cause every time I do. I'm faced with "[i]scene[/i]" kids trying to be oh-so-cool. Like so ^ :arrow: In less than 24 hours, I saw drastic changes in a person ... and I'm not sad or anything cause well we weren't close but dang I am disappointed. :retard: :arrow: [i]Asawa[/i] got me to LOL last night when he said something about a person I was talking about... [b]*coconuts* [/b] ... I'm never gunna forget that comparison. [/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-23 03:32:32)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i want to die now :crybaby:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ kuya!life is so cool..how come you wanna die??([i]erghh!none of my biznes[/i]) nyweiz,@ topic: i confess,i hate my bf!!it's a good thing he cant read this!:eh: i wish that he wont approach me again!!:doubt:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow im here now in confession [spoiler]confession 1. i woke up last night not feeling well and ask him if i can use his resources to find jobs abroad. of course i can't avoid to pm my friends and have a casual chat on them. he was so irritating on how he wanted me to stop communicating to them.. i know he's jealous of eehjhay so much but to think that itwas just a chat. nothing more than that and i explained to him too many times that the person has his own life now and have gf and is very happy with his relationship now... i know its not fair for that person to be involve in my broken relationship with him again and again. it was so tiring explaining to him what that person is to me...im so sorry to mention your name here, i was just expressing what my point was. im not even bothered if he will found about this... i don't care at all.. im really tired of this. 2. i confess im really dying to find a job outside phils. far from misseries, far from my pasts and mistakes, far from... him... 3. i confess this morning i attemted to leave the house again. but as i aranged and packed my things i can help my self not to cry because of hurt. so much of the pain he brought me from october until now i still have those. im so tired of those. 4. i confess im so fond of the word "tired" and "tiring" coz im really tired of what was happening to me, my life and to my relationship with paulo... 5. i confess that from now on i will not listen to whatever he say or do about his life and our family. let it all be... if he thinks that i am a bad wife d*** it, let it be... if he thinks and feel that i was a whore,,, f*** it let it be... i don"t care at all... if he thinks that im leaving him because of that other guy... god forgive me,,, i will be. im no longer interested in hoping and hoping for a good relationship... all my hopes are finally gone... 6. i confess that i was wishing that paulo will find and read this confession of mine...[/spoiler]

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-06-23 01:14:20)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i went at my mom's office to buy a blouse for myself. haha. something happened and i feel so uncomfortable. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy