• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]1st Confession[/b] i confess that im really tired and i have a lot of things to do. [b]2nd Confession[/b] I confess i did a flash movie consisting of a guy falling off a cliff =D. my teacher got mad at me. :lol:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i became teary eyed while attending a mass.:wallbash: i suddenly remembered and miss my ex. sh*t.:thumbsdown: i really hate this. i wanna forgot him totally and start a new one but it seems i can't find a decent guy for me. huhuhu.
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that im ambivalent.., it's such a pain.., it's like choosing the lesser evil.., :crybaby: but on the other hand.., i also confess that i love my hunkiefellas.., :wow: :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm so proud of myself today! hahahaha.. I printed out the super delayed project of mine! :o This project was due last two weeks already! :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... life's getting boring and boring :lol: i wanted to do something extraordinary amf... :D:wallbash:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess That My Friend Driving me Crazy ( You Know what I mean [Means Making me Crazy]) And Keep Irritating at the 1 Simple HARD Question Now I Got Even head ache ( My Class Start Today ) =| :wallbash:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]but it seems i can't find a decent guy for me.[/quote] [b]it's bcoz our ideal guy doesn't exist in this world[/b] hahaha.. lol. i kid. . ignore me.. i'm just somewhat bitter wif my heartache as well :lol: but im doin' good now i mean being single ain't that bad and it's not like we always need to have a bf. Sometimes we should have a "ME" time first. [b]i confess.. [/b] [spoiler] I'm somewhat disappointed with lots of members here in ftalk. We're under the same forum for pete's sake and they're editing my layouts and even re-distributing it here... what do you take me for? [b]IM NOT STUPID.[/b] I can see all of those super kadooper edited layouts you ripped from me. I can tell by just looking at the preview (even in one glance lulzz) no matter how much you edit it [b]*facepalm. [/b] Others are even thanking me or giving me credits -- i didn't say you could edit it dude, you didn't even asked permission and you're thanking me already? what the? [b]RIP ME HARDER PLOX[/b] </sarcasm> :| I'm frustrated here, i don't wanna make a scene by telling those people to delete their so called "masterpiece" lol -- im a nice person (yea better believe it haha) that's why i don't wanna say something harsh to them even if im extremely upset right now. Anyway, im just sayin' this to let out my feelings of ambiguity. I'll just let them be, even if i stop 5 rippers here, there are thousands of 'em out there. (oh noesss! im aluwn lul) Some people must really learn the word[b] RESPECT. [/b] :arrow: Ask permission to whatever activity you will do with the layie. It's not yours. :arrow: Give [b]PROPER[/b] credits :arrow: Do not rip [align=center] pre-made layouts aren't meant to be BUTCHERED by people. You may USE it but DO NOT EDIT it. It's simple as that. [/align] ripping is bad you know.... very bad......[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i know how bad siz aya felt when someone ripped her layies...haiz... [spoiler]bakit ba kasi may mga ganung tao pa...nakakawala ng respeto amfufu...:wallbash: :disgust:[/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^just ignore that ripper. he just don't have originality. rip your own self ripper. :evil: I confess I hate posers [?], they act normally, as if their not using others pictures, display it somewhere, and tell others it's them. :thumbsdown: I'll just give some advice to those posers out there. dude, are you that ugly? that you're stealing others pictures? come on. :wasted: show us your true face. ok? have a nice day. :lol: I confess, I'm going now to school. harhar! I have my computer class. :paranoid:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that this morning, about 1-4am we finally settled and talk about things in our so called "unhealthy relationship". we came up on something more specific and must need to do to save our relationship yet no longer committed to each other... freedom i think. maybe the result of our confrontation this morning and serious talks about us was we can be emotionally separated to each other yet needs to be physically together for the sake of our son...he needs to find what he wanted and i need to give him space to realize things out. that's what we think will be the best way to do...
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]ahahah hentai addict? no way. kent b.. :) anyways yung matino na, when i had my 1st cellphone, i got many text mates dahil sa paghahanap ng mga number sa diyaryo na bulgar at expose, at isa sa mga number na iyun may nakilala ako na isang chika babe na pareho lang sa city kung san ako nakatira..she was funny, and we had a lot of fun texting each other (mahal pa ang tumawag noon).. and then naging gf ko siya. We then planned an eb (eyeball) at ako'y napaka excited na ma meet na siya. Matagal ako nag ready para pogi points kaya medyo late ako nun..then pag dating ko sa aming tagpuan.. sa malayo palang..may nakita akong.. :ninja: gay..i texted 'her' and she said andun na siya. Right on the same spot where the gay shit is standing.. ... .. . . . .. .. . in short. nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha. :paranoid: :retard: :crybaby:[/quote] Naloko din ako ng Dyaryo... Hahahahaha... Sam here... :lol: [color=red] Please avoid posting in tagalog. It's against the FTALK RULES. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-16 05:14:56)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Post in english please :rolleyes: [spoiler] I confess I was so relieved when I arrived at school this morning. Since it's the first day of school (yeah we just had our opening) I was nervous about where to find my other classmates in the uber big and crowded quad---I'm near-sighted, lul, I have four eyes--and of all the people I could bump into, I ran into [i]him[/i] :O Waah, and thankfully I don't feel awkward when I'm with him anymore! *triumphant scream lelz* I got so timid during my duty at one of the the third year classes, since most of them are taller and they're liek --eww-- :lol: And I don't liek our classroom and our adviser too *blech it's so hot up there. They say it's going to be airconditioned...two years from now :disgust: I admit I'm really annoyed with a member here. I know this is a bit mean and judgmental but seriously this person doesn't even bother to read or search before posting. He/she should do his/her part in solving his/her own problem, instead of just waiting impatiently for people's answers and even threatening/insulting them for not helping thoroughly. I hate people liek that *cough and I confess I want to watch Soul Eater. :| [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-16 01:56:36)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that im having fun watching clips of peeps playing with dust devils.., awww.., i wanna play with them too.., hope to see and run through one someday..,
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess my friend just made me cry today, he treat me again as if im a kid scolding me of the things that i didnt mean to say, he mis understood my deeds and i was sad coz he's like that to me again but he feel sorry for making me cry :lol: i confess im also flattered because i just made my friend happy today... i guess so or rather i hope so.. if i really did made him happy...:(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/love_u.gif[/img][/url] i miss her a lot..[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/adu_kuat.gif[/img][/url]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]I confess..[/align] [spoiler][b]That im thinking how i do to be real President of mah section ahuhuu BTW,i xo happy though.. Adn i confess that im doing layout but its xo ugly xo i deleted the file already in ripway![/b][/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that I'm kinda embarassed because our schedule was changed and I have to stay at my major subject for 3 straight hours. I have only 30 minutes to eat my lunch. :doubt: But it's fun though. And I didn't regret enrolling the subject because it's a lot of fun.. I mean nursing is fun... :) I learned to love it... :wow:[/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I got a crush on my RS and PE classmate. Harhar. I don't know his name though. Tsk. Tsk. :/
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I cut class on my first day of college ... only cause my heel was[b] bleeding[/b] *bleeding as in seriously leaving trails of blood and shizz like that* and I seriously couldn't take 4 more hours of school :cry: I confess I met loads of people today but I forgot most of their names except the gay dude and this smart girl oh oh and this other girl who was wearing a revealing shirt named [i]peach[/i] something ... I confess I really love university ... except the whole wearing heels thing ! OH and I confess I found 2 swimming pools in the school and OMG we have to wear bathing suits or bikinis...[i] *seriously the word bikini was written along with an example that stated "2 piece" under the word bikini*[/i]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess my CSOC classmates are so funny. =D They made the class alive. :lol: In all, my first day was so fun. Yea, I enjoy being a college student. I'm loving my college life! :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:27

[ 9 queries - 0.853 second ]
Privacy Policy