• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=fis.ms]I got my ID today, and I now have to remind myself to always put it backwards since I look like a squashed pumpkin in the pic. :thumbsdown:[/quote] haha. lol. Same with you mami rose. I actually bought an ID protector and I put my picture at the back. I really looked :retard: there. I confess, I'm tired and sleepy again. But I wanna finish reading ate meng's story first. :/
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=aRies04991]Confess i feel like i want to shift to comsci.[/quote] If you don't like nursing that much then just shift to com sci. I wished i did that but i didn't lol. I'm already a board passer and everything but i really don't feel like working as a nurse abroad :penguin: I realized that I would loev to work if it's something I'm really interested in (or something i'm good at so i can excel) [b]@sis tinay[/b] LOL. I didn't destroy my t.v. on purpose-- teh switch button got stuck because i keep using my feet to turn it on/off. It's just behind me kc and I just turn my swivel chair around to do that hahahah. [b]I confess[/b] :arrow: I'm looking for Kung Fu Panda movie in teh web :penguin: :arrow: I'm jealous wif Push - she already watched the darn thing :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]If you don't like nursing that much then just shift to com sci. I wished i did that but i didn't lol. I'm already a board passer and everything but i really don't feel like working as a nurse abroad :penguin: I realized that I would loev to work if it's something I'm really interested in (or something i'm good at so i can excel)[/quote] Well, i wish i could do that. but doing it will be difficult after spending a lot of money for that [s]curse[/s] course :D. i'll just try to love nursing :) anyway, it isn't that bad as what i thought before..

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-26 11:56:41)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler] i confess someone makes me smile before i go to sleep.. hmmm. ;) [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess wanna cry now :crybaby: i lost my photobucket pass :crybaby::retard: arrgh.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess[/align] [align=center][spoiler] Class X rocks !!! [/spoiler][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess ^ she make me panic.. huff,, so panic..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess again[/b] [spoiler]i confess i didnt say goobye nor kiss ma grandma before she go to chicago. im too slipy dat time and ma mother keep on waking me up.. but then i still continue sleeping.. ergg so early dat time..dont care shes a monstah.. :lol: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]i confess wanna cry now :crybaby: i lost my photobucket pass :crybaby::retard: arrgh.[/quote] [spoiler]aww how bad siz...i also lost my password haiz.. but i still got 2 :( [/spoiler] i confess... [spoiler]i had this weird dream.. it was from the movie the damned, i havent seen the movie yet but i know the ugly character there :lol: and it was really weird... they're askin me to save them???? nyorks... =D [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-26 18:20:19)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I was confused about my YM last night :/ I ended up exiting the darn thing and the confe and I dunno what happened next lol My eyebags(?) are getting DARK. Literally DARK and big :crybaby: I slept at 11:30 last night and the other night--and I have to wake up at 5:30 am :O sheesh. At least we only have practice for today I also confess I dreamed about him--my seatmate--writing on a yellow-brown-colored Death Note. :O :/
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] -that my photoshop expired.. (i cant make layout...:mad::mad::mad:) that im the only one who is online in our group!!! :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im getting irritated haha :doubt: :disgust:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess even if im early today im still late :lol: i confess i really love cooking... :D i confess that im feeling better now, after 3 days but im still on the moments of adjustments i confess, i dont like to have arguments with my baby, but sometimes i just need him to understands things about us. i confess i m kinda confused about our relationship right now, i dont feel like im a gf. i feel more like a close friend sorry baby im just being honest of what i feel. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm hungry but I don't have time to eat. I'm already late in my class, but still I'm in front of my computer. :wasted:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess:[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: I texted my friends that I wont be going to school cause of a personal reason. :doubt: :arrow: I went along with a friend to the chorale audition in LCCM yesterday, imagine my surprise when they put my name down on the list :o ... I mean I didn't even sing, and I don't think I have enough money to pay for the cracked windows if/when they force me to sing. :| :arrow: I might be shifting to Adamson or St.Paul next sem. since my mom *get ready for the lamest reason of all time* asked for a receipt thing from LCCM, after getting the receipt this is how it went: [quote]mom: Look at the paper they used. Its so cheap compared to FEU-EA's papers. me: :| its just a piece of paper mom mom: it reflects the school's "level" me: PAPER!? :retard: mom: I'm shifting you to another school next sem me: [sup]*walks out of the room*[/sup][/quote] [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler] [i][b]i really love him, yes him.. my hunn!! i love him so much!! im so happy i got to talked to him... i missed him so bad...i really do.. haiz.. =( and i hope he'll be fine... ;)[/b][/i] [/spoiler]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I satisfied them by killing myself hahaha. Self sacrifce:)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I am getting drunk again for like the....8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13, maybe even 14th or 15th day in a row....after not drinking a drop of alcohol for over 4 years.....hayyyyzz....I hate life sometimes :(
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]I might be shifting to Adamson or St.Paul next sem. since my mom *get ready for the lamest reason of all time* asked for a receipt thing from LCCM, after getting the receipt this is how it went:[/quote] lol im telling u better transfer to holy spirit... just walking distance from ur present skul lol... i confess till now i got flu... but im too addicted to forum i cant afford not to peek... now my eyes are heavy again lol...:retard:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I CONFESS I starting to hate those members here that ignores PMs. I see them post around threads and I know they're ONLINE but they just dont reply. It kinda sucks. You know what I'm saying? .... I wish they know sometimes its a little important to the sender if they reply. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:50

[ 9 queries - 0.450 second ]
Privacy Policy