• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

camilleo8
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b] I confess [/b] that i barely want to buy a new cellphone, dmn! They still want me to use my old one? N76, im almost using it within 3 months. :wallbash: [b] - [/b] i've transferred to ateneo today =(, too sad i've left my friends at DLSU, i hate my parents. 0MG, they dont even tell me that they will transfer me :retard:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I was surprised wif myself. I didn't turn on my PC right after I entered my room--instead I ate some spaghetti at the dining room and did my math HW. :O This is not liek me :lol: but I guess I kind of got inspired by my seatmate--which just happened to be this gay who's really smart and adorable (she i mean he's really funny). XD I also have to admit that I miss my FTalk friends and the YM confe's. And I wonder why I can't log in to my YM account right now? O_O (nooo, I lurve muh YM--it's my first e-mail and YM account evarr, lulz.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm starting to lose hope, [b]again[/b].
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess :arrow: I hate my mom... imagine having the BEST night ever. Everything was good till a [b]fiend[/b] comes up to you just to say [b]"you're so unlucky" [/b] :wasted: :arrow: If killing wasn't a crime ... :disgust:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss sizley aya already.. :crybaby:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate my granny .
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm so happy happy joy joy cos I have an internet again. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif[/img]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]I confess that I'm so happy happy joy joy cos I have an internet again.[/quote] oh does that mean u'll be back at our confe again? wwuuuuhhhuuu me wanna hear u sing again.. :wow: i confess,, were having fun at our confe right now.. were singing old songs.. wahahaha..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^I still can't install it. Damn it! -- I confess that I'm so sad of Sylvia's departure from the Big Brother House.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I just talked in YM to my friend who I was missing. =)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ok I took the prev off. =/ sorry bout that, I confess being too direct

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-06-30 17:09:37)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that above me :thumbsup: is not a confession, it's more like a rant and someone's gonna be highly irritated. =) :wallbash: I confess that the weather here today really sucks....hot as h*ll and it's been pouring raining all day....seems more like a hurricane and not a thunderstorm (of course, there's also no 100+ mph winds, either) I confess that my ex girlfriend told me she wants me back....but I told her no, not right now =| Need some time to get my head straight. I confess I smoke way too much. :smoke:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-30 16:45:04)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that i confess too openly.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I finally installed YM! Phew I confess that I forgot to say gudbye to aya before she go to Manila.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... i always woke up up at around 5 20 - 5: 30 am :wallbash: i confess...im really hungry... i didnt eat anything last night..... :lol: haiz...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-30 17:56:18)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i dont feel good today.. geezz,, my bf and i had a fight.. for just a stupid reason.. :wallbash::wallbash: i hate him!..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I want to hear Fafeng Harbs sing. :|
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I confess I want to hear Fafeng Harbs sing.[/quote] Oh dun worry, you will. Just make sure you're ol till 10 pm. -- I confess that I wanna sing right now but everyone is sleeping.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ phil. time? :lol: i confess that today is our test :wallbash: i didnt even studied :retard: oh well goodluck to me :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess my mom just bought me a flash drive, oh God. answered prayers again. I confess, I just realized my parents really love me. :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:15

[ 9 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy