• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

waaa^ am not :paranoid: :redface: i confess i got confused with jc's ava argh :lol: haha thought it was my posts lolz.. =D XD i confess i hate this pc :wallbash: im talking to siz faith then.... now what!?! it went off arghhh talking about good timing eh?! :eh: :wallbash: i confess i wanted to hear siz faith's voice... haiz.. :P
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: [spoiler]that I was amazed on the new look of ftalk! :wow: it's sooo cool :cool: I confess that I also feel sad about faith and LH... what happend there siz? if you don't mind.. aww sorry for asking.. I confess that I saw him a while ago but I ran away because I don't want him to see me.. But i still love him... :|[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess..amf [spoiler]Im starting to be addicted to this word --->"[b]amf[/b]" I wonder why some people are starting to ignore me :rolleyes: and yeah... LOL. They really forgot me.amf. =( A Thai girl... lol.... alone.... I tell you, since this morning, i haven't spoke to any of my online friends yet. =| It wont work through IMs.amf. They dont reply. I wonder if they do it by purpose. If yes, for what then? What have i done? If no, then it would be weird. Cuz' i PMed quite to all of my friends and they dont reply :| Lol whats happening. :( [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i love the confe were having right now...haha geysh are <3 hell yeah!!! :wow:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess..i was still in elemetary.. :crybaby: :retard:
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess,i wish i could forget the past and accept the present..grr..but i hate it.. a lot..a lot.. =( i confess,i hate liars! sooo much..
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess..im missing sum of my frends..my real close friends.. :retard:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess me and heinz are just friends.. hmmmm =) [/b] [spoiler][b]i confess i hate my fox terrier it destroy mai havaianas! errgg.. gonna buy new one.. haiysss. :angry: [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-28 08:14:18)

cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess..im really hatin' one of our new schoolmates.. she's from other section..nd :evil::evil: [b]hate her![/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I haven't decided yet if I'm going to our NSTP orientation tomorrow, maybe I'll go there for the reason that I want to see my crush. :redface: I confess I already detected the error in my blog, yay, i'm so happy. :P I confess I dun have bestfriends in real life right now, gaah, they are all tupperwares [plastics]. demmit. :mad: my friends in net life can be trusted than them. I really hate them. Go to hell. :disgust:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-28 08:28:01)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I confess that I haven't decided yet if I'm going to our NSTP orientation tomorrow, maybe I'll go there for the reason that I want to see my crush.[/quote] ^ mind if i share something bout that? it was when I was still a college freshmen and the instructors force us to attend NSTP orientation because if not, they will drop us from that subject and it's so unfair :doubt: I confess that I want to sleep now and my eye lids are getting heavy... but i want to stay online for a bit :drool:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i really love chatting with my bride aka gemandi/hanz. :wow: i also confess i keep on reading these certain two people's post.i think there's sumthing going on. :ninja:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i wish there`s a typhoon coming tomorrow .. So no classes :penguin: ..Collage is such a Bomb..i guess so.. i am not a kinder garden anymore..lolz.. i hate my teachers..!!! :mad: .. there blood is always high with me.. :wasted: i confess -- i like pinoy scandelers :thumbsup:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm so effin tired from school. lots of topics to be reported. :wallbash: i confess i feel so hapi whenever i'm with him. i hope i can tell my parents about us. soon.
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] I love my bride, Jhay. She's so lovely. I really :wow: her. I was really laughing to death awhile ago when geysh had a confe. :lol: I'm glad ceii's feeling well now. ;) I'm uber happy xota ku's back in group. :D I'm so tired of writing journ entries, t accounts, trial balance.. blahhh blahh.. :wasted: I'm sooooo nervous on the result of our first accounting quiz. :/ [/spoiler] [i]I confess I forgot to end the spoiler code. tsss..[/i] :wallbash: :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-28 09:05:27)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]have I done something wrong or have i offended somebody here? awtz... =([/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess the group "eptok pinoy scandalers" made me reminisce of the past :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss sis khat.. i miss my children in the Ftalk family tree before.. *hihi .. where are you guys? =(
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i will become inactive. busy and some other problems :rolleyes:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I am going to sleep now... my friends are not around.. they are hear but they are too far away.. =( haha drama lol... Anyway, good night everyone... going to sleep now.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:19

[ 9 queries - 0.946 second ]
Privacy Policy