• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that [spoiler][color=red][b]I still love the first man who made me cry.. :cry: [/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=red][b]I also confess that I'm starting to like a new one... hmm.. I confess that I will be voted to be the president of the dramatic guild to replace my kabarkada..(I agreed because we're on a fight then.. but now we're okay...) I confess Idk what to do.. :( I don't want to hurt her because she really wants that position... but I can't also back-out because many people will be angry at me... I'm so confused..[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-06-21 06:43:55)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: [spoiler]I posted a new story in the Literature Section called [b]♥My Bestfriend♥[/b] Hope you guys read it! Hahah... =D [/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler] I'm starting to get addicted to texting *again* :wallbash: ... I'm wasting so much credit cause I don't really know how to do the whole unli thingymajig since I stopped texting anyone for like 2 1/2 months :redface: I'm using [b]smart[/b] btw. [/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-22 02:16:49)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] i become addict in computer..getting interrupt in my studies..[/spoiler]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess, yesterday and this day sucks! totally! i mean I'm so mad at myself.. i keep on punching walls, hitting myself and I also [u]THINK[/u] of slashing myself again like I usually do last year.. I soo effin' hate 'yesterday and today'.... :mad: I confess, things are getting complicated.. I can't go through my retreat with my section because of that upcat thing.. now, i have to join other section.. geezz! I confess, I miss ftalk and my rockstars family soo badly... and I confess, I want the problems to stop![/b]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i lurv my friends here at ftalk. muwah. lurv you guys. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im sooo lazy when it comes to my homework, and i didnt review my for my quiz in filipino
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that yehey i made to open this forum again here in my partner`s net hehehe... i confess it will be my first post ever with his consent :D:D:D thanks...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess tht its effin cold right here...grrrr... the storm frank? am i right lolz...woke me up... ahehe... good thing coz i forgot to alarm my cp :lol:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:clock: its really early and the storm also wakes me up today.... i confess... me and my partner is having fun on sumthing making kulitan... weird thing about us today... :D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i hate dreaming of a person i don't even know the first name. :/ he's supposed to be my classmate in adult health nsg but he have take the prerequisite 1st b4 this subjct. i met him at my workplace and he's a c.i... i only knew his last name just yesterday. and i dreamed about him last night :wallbash:... so i researched and now i know his name. lol :lol: just to get rid of all the questions in my mind..... :P and now my head aches.:angry:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weeee^ yer thinking of him thats why he appears in yer dreams ate lai... ;) i confess...i keep on listening to this version of buttons by the pcd ahehe.. :wow: i confess last night i watched again lolz..charlie's angels full throttle and ultraviolet..ahehe i really love action movies with gurls as the main characters!! and i love milla jovovich ahehe :D :wallbash:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ haha. maybe. ;) i confess i found his friendster profile and it's private. :/ :lol: geeezzzz. this is stupid. :D i confess i'm 5 months single! :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe :P :lol: [spoiler] i confess i was disappointed..and sad... haiz...coz she's now.. a former hunkies...i mean former na talaga! :cry: haiz... i was so shocked i sent her a wrong pm lolz... haiz... :wallbash: i wanted to cry now..hahaha lolz.. emo!! amf!! :lol: i labs her so much...thats why maybe im acting like this haiz... anyways...ill miss her...again and again and again....=( i confess i want to take a break..... theres so many things i need to do...problems never leave my side... but i dont think i can last a day without ftalk!?? nyorks :wallbash: :D [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff249/bhebhetinay/13.gif[/img] [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-22 04:19:45)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess.. i am bored because of the weather... i want to chat but seemed no one would like to talk to me today... hmmm... i confess i also want to join a forum... im dying to be there everyday... i confess my partner thinks im jealous of ms joy hahaha his text friend and soon to be partner... nahhhh im not even bothered =D=D=D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I LOL'D--and it's still so early, lol. :lol: I'm a [b]trap[/b] now. Let the people wonder. Lol hahaha I also confess that I was surprised when I realized we had statistics tomorrow and I'm still halfway done with the homework... XD I'm so disappointed when it didn't rain hard today. :wallbash: Was that all the storm frank thingie can do?!? I was really hoping there wouldn't be classes tomorrow =D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I had fun talking to my co- Class-S :lol: they are so funny and [b]crazy[/b]? :/ :lol: Xav-the golden voice of UK. . :lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I confess that someone in friendster is using my picture as his primary photo!! arg!! :mad: I hate it!! amft!! and how dare that he calls me his lady boo?? damn! here: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/18537222[/url] please report this guy... :disgust:[/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-21 23:51:22)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that I'm so happy it rained. I feel so refreshed. :D I confess that I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. And lastly, I noticed someone used my previous line (which I no longer use) whenever I finished my confessions. I'm so famous. x] (Naaah. I kid.)[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-22 02:02:13)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I lost my temper again when someone informed me of a glitter-graphics member who claimed my old signatures as hers. She may not have editted anything but I hate people who do stuff liek this. I don't care if I got banned from there for posting something harsh.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 9 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy